Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Super post yaar ..You will not belive if I say but I was thiking ki I should dedicate a seperate post to ABHIYA..with the new Promo & you have done the same..Thank you so much for that..andyeah it is difficult to find anyone like Abhay & his love for Piya & same with Piya..!!!I agree with all what you ahev said..& yeah Tanushree will be closest ot her arch rivals now..awww..so sweet to watch..& I wish MISHA & KABIR get together..slowly!!
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Awww Heart touChin' post ... Abhay and Piya will have to re-unite no matter what .. Abhay will indeed come baCk to his love , which is still alone without him ... I'm feelin' so gloomy my Abhay lyin' beneath in forest ... Such a excruciatin' episodes gonna take plaCe ... how will we survive without AbhiYa .. ='( True love happens Only Once , same love Of AbhiYa ... Now One can COme between 'em ...
ilove99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ifrah.

yeah agree with ur words..nice and lovly post loved it:)thanks for the pm:)

thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by: blossom1234

i completely agree with u

i am so sad for my abhiya๐Ÿ˜ญ,but i know piya will defenitely find out about her love๐Ÿ˜‰

thanks๐Ÿ˜Ši am too but yes she will some day but its hard to wait...

Originally posted by: shafaqpie

yaa u r right she will recognize him as he is the heartbeat of her lyf...want to see the incomplete love story completing by ABHIYA MILAN ๐Ÿ˜ณ

fingers crossed!!
Edited by ilove99 - 12 years ago
ilove99 thumbnail

thanks๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by: Artemis678

Good Question. Well I Belive That Love Happens Once. and You Should Wait For It.

what if we ind it but we lost it take abhiya's example should Pia move on or wait...
ilove99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fezana

Originally posted by ilove99

I think those days when people used to die for their love are gone now. Today's generation is very practical. We think more with our minds than with our hearts. But I still think if a person truly loves another and loses the other in death then there would be some who would spend the rest of their lives thinking about their lost love. But who would do this would depend on the depth of their love for the departed one. If on the other hand we lose our love to another person then there is no point in living in the past. If he or she can find another one then so should we.  But i still think the days of eternal love no longer exist. 

true...that what today's generation do...well i am not saying that we are from purana zamana but still...
ilove99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

i believe love can happen many a times..but TRUE love happens very rarely...๐Ÿ˜† because it is possible that the person you love doesn't love you back or doesn't treat you well...๐Ÿ˜† so moving on at many times is a NECCESSITY..not an option...๐Ÿ˜†

But yes..if it's love like Abhiya..it depends..man is a social animal..he cannot be expected to live alone..but yeah...it's not neccessary that a person is HAPPY just because they moved on...๐Ÿ˜†

if i ever experience a situation like this..will definitely ponder on this question again..๐Ÿ˜†

thats your choice when it happens...but yes thats true...true love can happen only once all we have to do is recognize it...

well mommy dear till now who was your "true love"
ilove99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Super post yaar ..You will not belive if I say but I was thiking ki I should dedicate a seperate post to ABHIYA..with the new Promo & you have done the same..Thank you so much for that..andyeah it is difficult to find anyone like Abhay & his love for Piya & same with Piya..!!!I agree with all what you ahev said..& yeah Tanushree will be closest ot her arch rivals now..awww..so sweet to watch..& I wish MISHA & KABIR get together..slowly!!

really!thats a coincidence well๐Ÿ˜† T will be more like herself i wonder by herself i mean her looks in real life wearing glasses n all...yeah!poor shanky is thrown away๐Ÿ˜†
ilove99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cute.Sadaf

Awww Heart touChin' post ... Abhay and Piya will have to re-unite no matter what .. Abhay will indeed come baCk to his love , which is still alone without him ... I'm feelin' so gloomy my Abhay lyin' beneath in forest ... Such a excruciatin' episodes gonna take plaCe ... how will we survive without AbhiYa .. ='( True love happens Only Once , same love Of AbhiYa ... Now One can COme between 'em ...

thanks..lets see what happens...
Cute_Gal thumbnail
Lovely Post Dear.. I agree wit u on wat u said abt Abhiya..n piya being d fav of Dobriyal's & T too is gonna change a lot.. Just hoping we 'll get 2 see Abhiya's love story in a new n magical way.. & abt piya moving on wit kabir or sum other guy.. I think dat may not happen..she 'll b waiting for sum1 (Abhay)
n abt love I believe True love happens only once bt it can b one sided..bt still we want d person v loved 2 b happy even if v r not part of their happiness.. n v just move on in search of sum1 who 'll love us back..
Untitled001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ilove99

nobody is answering my question-

tell me do you believe that love happens only one time..is your love goes away from you so will you wait for it or move on next as everybody does?

Love can happen many times... But true love, the one if in which you believe and devour your heart with always lingers... Even in the strangest and even the most perfect person cant erase it from your soul and heart. That is what I believe. I have seen it happen many a times... Trust me once you trully fall in love consider yourself a prisoner in the eyes of your lover. It is that strong and though I dont have any proof of it I do still believe and always will.

I would personally wait because I wont be able to forget! Moving forward is easy for many but in the case of Pia (Though her memory will be erased) it will be very very hard to fill the void made by the absence of 'his' love.