Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visheshs thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

nice  imagination๐Ÿ˜‰  we  know  that  now  a days  cvs  are  not  listening  ours  but  kya  kare  yarr  maaneet  ke  romance...  ke sapane  dekhate  hi  episode  finish  hota  hai

undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

what next?...that is the eternal question...i am still rooting for flashback scenes of the "SR"...won't give up on it...now if they chose to say the it didn't happen that night...then i would not be upset...they can have another try at SR...i guess the next thing i want to see is that the real maan reveals his identity and tdev and nandini stay with beeji and the gang...and maaneet leave for delhi...where they are greated with by daadi and the office staff...and all the servants...and then just maaneet all the way๐Ÿ˜

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Yeah i also want to see this ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ณโ˜บ๏ธ!!
But have no expectations from cvs๐Ÿ˜ก!
* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Param I have a feeling it might take a while to witness any sort of major action between these 2 :( I mean we waited 300 epis or so for the 1st one! Can only hope and wish 2nd time round comes sooner!

But the scenes u've mentioned I would love for that to happen! esp all those kisses - he should kiss her all over ๐Ÿ˜ณ
I have another scene where he obviously unties dori lol, touches her back all over and then kisses it๐Ÿ˜ณ then works his way up to her neck - slides her sari blouse down from one end or both whatever lol (want her in a sari this time round!) then kisses her shoulder and none of this kissing her clothes thing like we saw - lips on skin! LOL

Yea really bad aren't we ๐Ÿ˜† if u think abt it if they had any sort of kiss fans wouldn't have been so upset 
Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
BESHARMI.. Bring it on !!! ๐Ÿ˜†

BTW param i agree to twiny... ๐Ÿ˜‰ 
nightangel thumbnail
Nohting "Maaneet  Marriage consultancy"  ---- A joint venture of Maaneet... ๐Ÿคฃ
Anisha1707 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wel wel wel awesome prediction I really do hope aisa hi ho n u r rite I want to see their romance in a sexy saree and wat abt a sexy nite dress when they wil reach Delhi
craziekudi thumbnail
expect hi karthe raho.. unmeed baad mein karna...

-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mansi95

wow..i would to see that param..but you forgot that cvs are saints so we cant expect much from them..

and dun worry all cdiots are besharams๐Ÿคช

im A Cdiot but im not a  besharam ๐Ÿ˜Ž\\

@ Param im not gonna expect anymore in this show cz the more i expect the more cvs distroy it soo i just want to sit and watch ... But still waiting with little hope that i will  get my maneet magic the way we want ๐Ÿ˜ณ
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Oh Param I'm totally joining you in this Besharmi, where our Maaneet is concerned I too am totally (I've been talli on them for a long time now) besharam.

I hope the CV's take pity on us and give us some sensual Maaneet moments ๐Ÿ˜

See now you've got me fantasizing, I just have to hear the words Maaneet or Gurti and I start my fantasizing ๐Ÿ˜‰ we've so totally goners aren't we ๐Ÿ˜†