Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Those were precisely my thoughts tooo !!!!!

Having had a bad experience of arranged marriage herself, I thought Geet would take Nandini's side and try and talk Beeji out of the whole marriage arrangement...

instead she took Beeji's side and talked Nandini into the marriage... WTH
!!!!!

Nandini wants to make use of her education... i thought Geet would support her on this...
but she convinced Nandini to get married instead

Yes I am totally angry with her character😑...she seems like hypocrite to me now!!!
I love Geet and Maan, but this is just not acceptable.. we watch GHSP bcz she is a strong character... and now she is changed to a dumb selfish  girl!!! She only is happy bcz she has Maan..GOSH MAAN was NOT ur first husband!!!!! Remind it!!!!😡!!!!!!!!!
Not even a flashback when Pammy told her about the arrane marriage!  Even when Dev stood next to her there where no memories!!!  OKAY FINE u forgave him and want to start a new life  BUT God damn it GIRL open ur eyes that another Girl, like you, is suffering the same pain as YOU once did, you DUMBO!!!
WARN THEM !!!😑😑😑!!!!  Yaaa maybe that guy is a nice one...but atleast warn them and find out more , make them clear wat could happen !!!!!!!!!!!!She herself worked with Maan, they got to know eachother, without being Husband and Wife!!!  gggrrr Geeet!!!!!!!!!!!!😑

Lily201 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

1000% agree Its completely ludicrous that Geet after going through so much ,couldn't even be by Nandini's side.She more than anyone knows the grim implications of entire hushed up "arranged marriage" scenario.

There's no way the Geet we know can ever act hunky-dory and misguide her sister without even a word of caution to Beeji.😭
Not to forget that the whole idea of her supporting Dev makes no head or tail.πŸ˜•
I mean, she knew how unscrupulous the guy can get and not so long ago she was the one who rebelled, swore to get people like him their much deserved punishment.
BTW the visuals u used cracked me upπŸ˜†
Edited by Lily201 - 13 years ago
Seetal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This entire track with with Dev's portrayal of Maan made no sense to me from the beginning.  It is filled with lies and deceipt.

Edited by Seetal - 13 years ago
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nadz: Am with ya...things don't even make sense anymore!
Silentsoul thumbnail
forgiveness ...than forgetness...now fakeness...The trio is trying to rub ALL is well on audience and we are not buying it...DEV-GEET-MAAN trio is good at faking it
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nadia, LOL! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† That kill me now gifπŸ˜† And what the heckπŸ˜†

Btw, u shud have seen that one scene where Geet is handing over radish🀣, carrot and tomato to MaanπŸ˜› It was quite symbolic for the conned CONπŸ€“ πŸ€“ πŸ€“See the pics.. u will get what I mean to say. πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by shreya- - 13 years ago
utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Great post!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Yep, either the NEW CVS/PH OR STARONE (i'm not sure who's more at fault) are bonkers for portraying EVIL DEV as a SAINT!!

I just want this show to come back on track and I want to see more of  AWESOME MAANEET!!😭😍

GURTI and the FANS deserve better!!
😳
😳
iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
It's a joke ! πŸ˜†

GHSP has become, now, a joke ! πŸ˜†

I laugh everyday ! Don't you ? πŸ€£

🀣

Originally posted by: Silsila-Nory

Yes I am totally angry with her character😑...she seems like hypocrite to me now!!!
I love Geet and Maan, but this is just not acceptable.. we watch GHSP bcz she is a strong character... and now she is changed to a dumb selfish  girl!!! She only is happy bcz she has Maan..GOSH MAAN was NOT ur first husband!!!!! Remind it!!!!😡!!!!!!!!!
Not even a flashback when Pammy told her about the arrane marriage!  Even when Dev stood next to her there where no memories!!!  OKAY FINE u forgave him and want to start a new life  BUT God damn it GIRL open ur eyes that another Girl, like you, is suffering the same pain as YOU once did, you DUMBO!!!
WARN THEM !!!😑😑😑!!!!  Yaaa maybe that guy is a nice one...but atleast warn them and find out more , make them clear wat could happen !!!!!!!!!!!!She herself worked with Maan, they got to know eachother, without being Husband and Wife!!!  gggrrr Geeet!!!!!!!!!!!!😑

and Geet still didn't say anything when the grooms side are rushing the engagement...
doesn't that ring any alarm bells seeesh

Originally posted by: Lily201

1000% agree Its completely ludicrous that Geet after going through so much ,couldn't even be by Nandini's side.She more than anyone knows the grim implications of entire hushed up "arranged marriage" scenario.

There's no way the Geet we know can ever act hunky-dory and misguide her sister without even a word of caution to Beeji.😭
Not to forget that the whole idea of her supporting Dev makes no head or tail.πŸ˜•
I mean, she knew how unscrupulous the guy can get and not so long ago she was the one who rebelled, swore to get people like him their much deserved punishment.
BTW the visuals u used cracked me upπŸ˜†

Clearly this is not our same old Geet !!!!!
It's ridiculous how much they're degrading Maaneet's characters 😳

LOL... glad u liked the visuals.. took me ages to find πŸ˜†