yea dear...we dnt want suten CV;s//plsss

ArjaAddict thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Guys...express ur opinion too...plsss
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Agree with you.

Better CVs take this feedback seriously and do not ignore it like they did in KN-A marriage.
Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think no 3rd person will enter between Kriya. It can be for Adarsh! As he is going to Dubai & already we have seen his awesome demotion! So its possible for him i think   ðŸ˜‰
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RoKa PraNeev

Guys...express ur opinion too...plsss

one n only request 2 repectable cv's that plz don't seperate our kriya.we can't tolerate this.
laks76 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Roka nice topic. i know anywayCv's have decided for a drift between kriya that is sure. i don;t want that to be a long one. i want krishna to see the true colors of his parents and better they expose who was behind the dhaba fire and all. not again some open tracks like before. like u said they don;t have to bring a sauten to show their love lot of venom is there in the tn itself that they can fight and show their love. what is the need for another woman money waste,time waste and all. it is a unique drama cann;t they believe that. why pearl i s doing this to her drama which is doing well. i think she should concentrate on MKAP and show good track not this saas bahu kitchen politics. i think she should show prats more bubbly and all in all i mean little witty,naughty talkative not into speech always. probably this drift can do tht change in her. it is a nice time for that. better krishna think with his own mind than others pressurea nd trust prats.
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Wait and see what happens, why stress yaar?

Can any of you really honestly believe that K will re- marry. Come on honestly. I don't think so..

Do not Fearo - he's our hero! (Okay that is from a cartoon!).
Edited by carisma2 - 13 years ago
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: carisma2

Wait and see what happens, why stress yaar?

Can any of you really honestly believe that K will re- marry. Come on honestly. I don't think so..

Do not Fearo - he's our hero! (Okay that is from a cartoon!).

agree with u  sis.he can't do it.
idreeskhan123 thumbnail
nice post and totally agree with u we dont want any sautan tarck but i'm waiting 4 kriya more loving scenes missing scenes strong love i think pratigya will rock again...
ArjaAddict thumbnail

Originally posted by: b2011

Agree with you.

Better CVs take this feedback seriously and do not ignore it like they did in KN-A marriage.

seriously dear...
CVs shud take up something...i mean CVs shud take up that which majority of us wants...Pearl said dat she always reads IF comments n feedback...n if she is true den she shud take up dis advice which 100% MKAP fans wants...if she is true to MKAP den she shud do dis...lets hoep for teh best