Chahte Ka Ho? Kaa Chahte Ho?

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Gosh that is a dialogue that we have not heard for a while now...😉

Right Peeps My lil friend Poojie just pointed out that we have been having bad knews from every where... Chaska meter down, Arhaan's rank down, TRP's down.
Some stated that the forum is down too!

Chalo- Lets see what can we do to fix this...

Please all post in here - what you want on the forum...
Certain posts or Vm'S, Siggies, Games, Polls etc...
What do u look for when you come to the forum...
Do you prefer games on the weekends etc...
For those who do not have a signature message - would you like to add a message as a reminder for the chaska meter and cast rank?

What will you do to help achieve this, also what are you prepared to do to contribute.
Will you be doing your bit for the chaska meter and  and help increase the cast ranks.

Lets try and see if we can plan something, so that it's not just a few members under the pressure of doing things only.

Put your ideas down and contributions. I am sure we have a lot of talent here.

My contributions are E.A, VM'S FF ,FFT ,SIGGIES ,PICS GALLERY,GAMES... I am going to start short stories soon..
I will hit the chaska meter everytime I sign in, I will comment on my favourite cast twice a day. I will add a link to my posts for the Cast ranks.. I will add a reminder in my posts for the chaska meter...
What I would like, is for everyone to not get stressed about the souten thing, when it happens we will stress about it then.. in the mean time to overcome this.. put your thoughts to the CV's in the special cv's thread.WE are doing the same thing as we did with the Arushi track...I'm sure that CV's are not silly to get married K to someone else. I have that much confidence in them..

Dosa...

Chaska meter - pls click on it

Cast Rank to vote on your fav's
Edited by carisma2 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArjaAddict thumbnail

Ammmazing post carisma dii...i' was not active here for a week...n will not be active till next saturday...coz my 2nd unit Test is starting dis saturday...n em extremely busy in preparing for it...coz i dnt have any idea about wat i'll do about covering up da portions...its just tooo much for us to handle...

yes...i log into d forum evryday...but its just dat i dnt comment...n evrytime i log into d forum i hit d CM...n try ma best to comment on AB's n PG's prof...

iwen i log into d forum...i wud like to see new posts...interesting one...ur EA's willl do dat...dats ma personal fav...n not doz posts which says dat d "forum is full of negativity"...

i wud like to see new article about MKAP from da TB side...

i'll try my best to contribute watever i can to ma MKAP...

n once agian...carisma dii...lovely post...n a much needed post...:-)

carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoKa PraNeev

Ammmazing post carisma dii...i' was not active here for a week...n will not be active till next saturday...coz my 2nd unit Test is starting dis saturday...n em extremely busy in preparing for it...coz i dnt have any idea about wat i'll do about covering up da portions...its just tooo much for us to handle...

yes...i log into d forum evryday...but its just dat i dnt comment...n evrytime i log into d forum i hit d CM...n try ma best to comment on AB's n PG's prof...

iwen i log into d forum...i wud like to see new posts...interesting one...ur EA's willl do dat...dats ma personal fav...n not doz posts which says dat d "forum is full of negativity"...

i wud like to see new article about MKAP from da TB side...

i'll try my best to contribute watever i can to ma MKAP...

n once agian...carisma dii...lovely post...n a much needed post...:-)

Thank you hun... I'll see what I can do... I think my regular E.A's used to keep us stress relieved. 😆
KP_Marina thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice post sweetheart.
well the only way to covey our mann ki awaaz to the cv's is this forum.
carisma2 thumbnail
Tho post karbo... post your FF link here.. and allow people to see your contribution and enjoy...
I am waiting to appear in your FF..
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Di, Why dont we Re-Start all those threads which we had When the serial just started.. Like- Member of the Week, Contest of the week, Dialouge/Discussion of the Week, Game of the Week, etc. We should have a seperate Thread where members can sign in for the above & evry Week we can hav sumthng new.So Basically, We can Re-Start our PRATIGYA NewsLetter.. which is a monthly issue. Where all the above & even more things are added. Mods can make such threads sticky.. What do u feel?
laks76 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Carishma nice post. i think we haveto do something drastic. i know we have to tell our opinions to cv';s sure they willhear. they have heard us like the bathroom door,then T and C and all. ya hope they don;t do the mistake of marrying krishna again then the charm of krishna the character is gone. we all watch him for his selfless and innocent love for prats. he shouldn;t remarry and they shouldn;t bring a new character also. i am there also for this. i will also write post, hit chaskameter and all. but i cann;t do vm's siggies and all. i don;t know how to do it . sorry guys.
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Also, I really want to start the threads I mentioned(Not All.. Btw, I wudnt mind doing all) Coz I have seen it in other forums.. Mostly we have been working on such stuff..
carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KriYa_life

Di, Why dont we Re-Start all those threads which we had When the serial just started.. Like- Member of the Week, Contest of the week, Dialouge/Discussion of the Week, Game of the Week, etc. We should have a seperate Thread where members can sign in for the above & evry Week we can hav sumthng new.So Basically, We can Re-Start our PRATIGYA NewsLetter.. which is a monthly issue. Where all the above & even more things are added. Mods can make such threads sticky.. What do u feel?

Good idea... definately.. Minnie is supposed to be doing the newsletter - maybe some of these gals can get started on that after the exam - or maybe... a few people together can do it..
carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: laks76

Carishma nice post. i think we haveto do something drastic. i know we have to tell our opinions to cv';s sure they willhear. they have heard us like the bathroom door,then T and C and all. ya hope they don;t do the mistake of marrying krishna again then the charm of krishna the character is gone. we all watch him for his selfless and innocent love for prats. he shouldn;t remarry and they shouldn;t bring a new character also. i am there also for this. i will also write post, hit chaskameter and all. but i cann;t do vm's siggies and all. i don;t know how to do it . sorry guys.

If you want Lekha I can teach u...
But you do what you think you would like to do. I'm going to start short stories soon