Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Naz_Angel

yep...that tooo only specific states...no south states...😡

See how unfair that is - I pay for Direct TV, only because of watching Geet, we are a week behind, but I still watch it on the TV, so everything is so unfair about they calculate TRPs😡😡😡
Y'day we had the episode where Maan gives her the saree, just before the lang de song - OMG, it is more intimate when you watch on TV, than online😍😍😍😍
But they remove our songs, so I am praying that doesn't happen with lang de & O saathi re, otherwise I will die😭😭😭
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: blackb28

And What About Ye Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, & Uttaran?

these 3 ...Pratigya...Balika Vadhu...Navya...Ram Milaye Jodi ...these are alll top 10 shows per TRP and give competition to each other and sometimes climb to #1 position with certain tracks...

And What About Ye Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, & Uttaran?

I watched the star awards & the yeh rishta pair got best jodi - yuck, they act so artifically and my niece sometimes tells me the story, it is sooo boring - just my pov😉
Maya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hello everyone...hmmm TRP ...there is a rumor going that Geet will end soon becuz of low TRP...well if they show us maaneet like before...the TRP will sure go high...the lead r so popular.but now r they really lead of the show...i wonder...i decided to not watch Geet untill they get back to delhi..as i can't take this no more😭
blackb28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

these 3 ...Pratigya...Balika Vadhu...Navya...Ram Milaye Jodi ...these are alll top 10 shows per TRP and give competition to each other and sometimes climb to #1 position with certain tracks...

Ok But At IF GHSP Is No.1 Show.

Originally posted by: Maya_P

hello everyone...hmmm TRP ...there is a rumor going that Geet will end soon becuz of low TRP...well if they show us maaneet like before...the TRP will sure go high...the lead r so popular.but now r they really lead of the show...i wonder...i decided to not watch Geet untill they get back to delhi..as i can't take this no more😭

Nooo, don't say that🤗
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Ok But At IF GHSP Is No.1 Show.

IF is not a parameter for any show...its just our fans interest to pull the show up for self satisfaction
blackb28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

I watched the star awards & the yeh rishta pair got best jodi - yuck, they act so artifically and my niece sometimes tells me the story, it is sooo boring - just my pov😉

Yes U r Right This Serial Is Boring..They Showed The Same MC Track Like GHSP..I Don't Watch This Serial But I Know.Also The Acting Of The Main Leads Is Not Good

Maya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

Nooo, don't say that🤗

i don't have a choice...i seriously can't take it that there is no proper maaneet...i'm afraid GC or DD  will leave the show if it continues like this..this is not the show that i fell in love...the CV r at their best to mess it up.anyway i'll calm myself and wait for Delhi track...hopefully things will change...
blackb28 thumbnail

IF is not a parameter for any show...its just our fans interest to pull the show up for self satisfaction

Lol That's Also Unfair...Anyways Leave This Topic Warna I'll Start Crying 😆