'I like Katrina's Jawani', says Imran Khan

Relda thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

I like Katrina's Jawani', says Imran Khan

• Imran Khan

Aamir Khan is still undecided as whom to sign for 'Delhi Belly' item number, Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone or Mallika Sherawat but his nephew and actor Imran Khan has already made up his mind as whom he wants to groove to the 'Delhi Belly' item number. He picks up Katrina Kaif.

When asked, he promptly replied, "I want Katrina." When asked to reason why, he replied, "Because I like her jawaani."

Imran is going to suggest Katrina Kaif's name to his mamu Aamir Khan.

"Of course, Katrina, she is more curvaceous. I am going to recommend her to mamu", he quips.

Imran and Katrina are working together for Yash Raj's 'Mere Brother Ki Dulhan'

Edited by Relda - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
eh what? πŸ˜•  delhi belly promotions is making me a bit sick for some reason ...wait is that the purpose? is it supposed to give me an upset stomach? πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Edited by LifeOLicious - 12 years ago
TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Relda

I like Katrina's Jawani', says Imran Khan

• Imran Khan

Aamir Khan is still undecided as whom to sign for 'Delhi Belly' item number, Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone or Mallika Sherawat but his nephew and actor Imran Khan has already made up his mind as whom he wants to groove to the 'Delhi Belly' item number. He picks up Katrina Kaif.

When asked, he promptly replied, "I want Katrina." When asked to reason why, he replied, "Because I like her jawaani."

Imran is going to suggest Katrina Kaif's name to his mamu Aamir Khan.

"Of course, Katrina, she is more curvaceous. I am going to recommend her to mamu", he quips.

Imran and Katrina are working together for Yash Raj's 'Mere Brother Ki Dulhan'

"lessons in cross selling" by Imran Khan!!πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: LifeOLicious

eh what? πŸ˜•  delhi belly promotions is making me a bit sick for some reason ...wait is that the purpose? is it supposed to give me an upset stomach? πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Ha Ha, possible. Is verbal diarrhea a ploy to promote Delhi belly (Traveler's diarrhea)? With Aamir Khan's promotional tactics one is never sure.

During Dhobi Ghat promotion, Kiran Rao mentioned that Aamir doesn't take a shower for days, true to his character Arun in the movie.
---ayesha--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Did he really say this?I don't think he would say something like "I like her jawani" ...thats downright cheap...🀒
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
No Imran no! I don't want Katrina to do just item songs! She is not one of those girls!
ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I think he likes Kat's "Belli ki Jawaani" most.🀣
Salma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
LMAO its AK production promotion. 
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Imran di poondi! Edited by Kabeer. - 12 years ago
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
I think he meant he likes the way she danced...which is fine, but still hopefully Katty can do more than just item numbers in her career...time for a BIG step forward!