TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Meena1

Tally Tally Tally..

What now?? 😆

Originally posted by: poppy2009

Also, aate Jaate from Maine Pyar Kiya is a lovely number...the song might not be very impressive, but the lyrics are so romantic! I used to love Dil Deewaan from the same film, till I saw Bhagyashree in that horrid yellow sari with maroon lipstic and cheap imitation jewellery crooning it on-screen and that was the end of it!😆

I just love that song.. Aate Jaate... sooo sooo soo cutee..

love the other ones you mentioned too...

Tally - kuch nahi.. just felt like saying it..😆😆😆
TallyHo thumbnail

Pehla Nasha might be the most cliched choice, but undoubtedly it is an evergreen song when it comes to romance! I think that song just epitomizes the feeling for first love...and the picturization is so memorable...

When I was younger, one song that used to get my teenage hormones all jumpy😆 was Ghazab ka hain din, socho zara from QSQT! Aamir looked so cute in that song and so did Juhi...that film was full of classic songs, but this one is my all-time favorite!

Also, aate Jaate from Maine Pyar Kiya is a lovely number...the song might not be very impressive, but the lyrics are so romantic! I used to love Dil Deewaan from the same film, till I saw Bhagyashree in that horrid yellow sari with maroon lipstic and cheap imitation jewellery crooning it on-screen and that was the end of it!😆

my gawd Poppy...I could be writing all this myself...our choices are so similar...its scary...who are you??? 😆😆😆
Pehla nasaha's choreography is what sets it apart... that feeling of being in love for the first time really makes the world around u go in slow motion... every one expereinces this , I think...

Ghazab ka hai din is my fav too from QSQT
Dil deewana... again a song Id rather hear than see!!!😆
Relda thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
My all time favorite.. probably unheard of by by most of you here.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_mtmnptlTA[/YOUTUBE]
TallyHo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Relda

no ways... nice song... Vinod Khanna looked  so handsome... lyrics are awesome...tune a copy of if u miss the train I am on...😊
qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Relda

That is one of my favorites too  - One of our college heart throbs used to play this at any chance he got and all the girls would swoon over him.😆
poppy2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Tally, Meena, our choices are similar, cause we are all from the same generation!😆

Somehow, I don't find the current lot of songs to be that nice...I mean, I listen to them, but then I just forget about them in a couple of days...but the songs from the 90's...they seem to forever stay in my mind!

My life's only mission when I was 13 was to wait for Cibaca Sangeet Mala to come on Radio every Monday, so that I could listen to songs from Maine Pyaar Kiya and QSQT! And then wait for Wednesday to see those songs on Chitrahaar!

Internet and Cable have so spoilt all the fun!

PS: Does anyone remember Salman's dancing in Dil Deewana...😆 MPK and QSQT were films that defined the 90's! And the songs were just unforgettable!

Edited by poppy2009 - 12 years ago
I love the 90s music.. it was awesome..

My life's only mission when I was 13 was to wait for Cibaca Sangeet Mala to come on Radio every Monday, so that I could listen to songs from Maine Pyaar Kiya and QSQT! And then wait for Wednesday to see those songs on Chitrahaar!

Internet and Cable have so spoilt all the fun!

LOL.. Cibaca sounds like a spanish radio station..😆😆..

chitra is a funny word.. means something bad in punjabi..😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I like a lot of the songs posted here so I will not repost.
I just love this old song  - potrays the fragility/ apprehensive feelings of young love  so nicely.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8d9V35LXFQ[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by qwww - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: qwww

I like a lot of the songs posted here so I will not repost.

I just love this old song  - potrays the fragility/ apprehensive feelings of young love  so nicely.

but its black and white..