Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@tabs...so u still want ur tea uh???u wont get it...πŸ˜† keep asking...πŸ˜† thanks for liking it...

@ekta...i did not know what to right...it was difficult to write tabs as she is a normal person...unlike u and me and others...πŸ˜† and writing Laxmi di...i know i have done a very bad job there...bt what to do...its very tough to write her...

Yeah, seriously, why is Tabu so normal? 😑 Yeh nerd bhi na...always making things difficult for others. πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And personally, I won't know if you did a bad job of Laxmi or not...so it's all good in my books. πŸ˜†
Feefi thumbnail
shweetu!!!!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘  great job once again!! 🀣  

thanks for writing this up!  very nicely written like always... i loved all your details and descriptions and got to know more about tabs (havent' interacted with her much thats why didn't know much)...but anyway, i loved the TAB joke!! 🀣 🀣 🀣 

and of course the song selection was superb!  thanks once again for making me laugh!! 🀣 
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Too Good Shwetha πŸ‘. Totally calm like Laxmi & Nice to know Tabz keeps her SPACE πŸ˜²  πŸ€£  πŸ€£
Specially the TU hi TU song is LAXMI πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌ  Now Looking forward to M & K .πŸ˜›
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
thank u feefs and nets..😊
ramzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

hae shweths..omg i started with ur shattys ff and ur damn gud mate..m gona start with shattys 1 now..very clever with all the characters ..loved it mate ..πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ramzzz

hae shweths..omg i started with ur shattys ff and ur damn gud mate..m gona start with shattys 1 now..very clever with all the characters ..loved it mate ..πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š

thanks a lot julie...happy u liked it...😊 do read Shattys 1 and tell how it was...
ramzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

thanks a lot julie...happy u liked it...😊 do read Shattys 1 and tell how it was...

shwets after readin ur ff i kant get over the shatty's now..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..my gawd ur awsum..
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Shwets itz nice reading Shatty's FF after long time n abt laxmi di missing her...very well written...shatty's must be happy with laxmi di as she has given them different varieties of ice cream to eat n more on tat separate roomπŸ˜‰ wht else shatty wantsπŸ˜†...n next is keenu n manju turn keenu will definately teach shatty's cricketπŸ˜†
res..I'll read it in the evening...yay...test finally over today*throws hands up in the air*

Pls be online in the evening..around 5ish if u can..will pm u abt something
Edited by .sb. - 12 years ago
Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
🀣 this part was hilarious shwets! wht a comebak! I m missing laxmi di more after this! Kya dimaag paya hai yaar! πŸ€£
LOL at new ice cream flavor! 
and next is me and manju?! πŸ· πŸ€£
Shatty's are gonna go insane πŸ˜› πŸ˜†!
loved it shwets! 
keep up the great work and waitin anxiously for next track! πŸ˜›