Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Feefi thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: MadameX

OMG Feefs, congratulations!! Should SGPians hold a bidaai ceremony for you? 😉😆

thanks twinie!! that's why i tell you find a man for yourself now!! ðŸ˜†  

and no no, no bidaai right now!!! 🤣 i'm still a kid, not ready for bidaai yet 🤣 
Feefi thumbnail

Because I'm the evil twin, I will dress up like you and impersonate you. Then Shattys will face not one but two biryani girls!! 🤣

ohhh righttt, forgot about your evilness!!! 🤣  but please when it comes to shattys, don't try to impose your evil behavior, you see, they are very sensitive 🤣 
MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Feefi

thanks twinie!! that's why i tell you find a man for yourself now!! ðŸ˜†  

and no no, no bidaai right now!!! 🤣 i'm still a kid, not ready for bidaai yet 🤣 

If you're a kid, then I feel bad for your would be ROFL...bacchi se shaadi karega, OMG!! ROFLROFL

So if no bidaai, then I'll give you a wedding gift...what do you want? Biryani?! ROFLROFL
MadameX thumbnail

ohhh righttt, forgot about your evilness!!! 🤣  but please when it comes to shattys, don't try to impose your evil behavior, you see, they are very sensitive 🤣 

Oh what babies! 😆 They need to eat your biryani then...only then will they be like you, insensitively laughing all over the place. 😉🤣🤣
Feefi thumbnail

If you're a kid, then I feel bad for your would be 🤣...bacchi se shaadi karega, OMG!! 🤣🤣

So if no bidaai, then I'll give you a wedding gift...what do you want? Biryani?! 🤣🤣

hahahhahaa OMG!! yeah everyone is feeling bad for him...mere lie hi koi feel bad nahin krta 🤣 🤣 

biryani would be nice!!! can you get me a year's supply??  or is that asking too little?? ðŸ˜• ðŸ¤£ 
Feefi thumbnail

Oh what babies! 😆 They need to eat your biryani then...only then will they be like you, insensitively laughing all over the place. 😉🤣🤣

hahahahhaahhaa so you are saying that im insensitively laughing all over the place?!😲 ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ¤£ and NOOO no one will get my biryani! IT'S FOR FEEFI AND FEEFI ONLYYY!!! ðŸ¤£
MadameX thumbnail

hahahhahaa OMG!! yeah everyone is feeling bad for him...mere lie hi koi feel bad nahin krta 🤣 🤣 

biryani would be nice!!! can you get me a year's supply??  or is that asking too little?? ðŸ˜• ðŸ¤£ 

Moti ho jaogi tum!!! 😡ROFLROFLROFL Your poor husband during your nikha will say, "Oh no, I can see her belly protruding from under the cloth!!" ROFLROFLROFL

And don't worry, my dear twin, I will always worry more about you. 😳😆
MadameX thumbnail

hahahahhaahhaa so you are saying that im insensitively laughing all over the place?!😲 ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ¤£ and NOOO no one will get my biryani! IT'S FOR FEEFI AND FEEFI ONLYYY!!! ðŸ¤£

Ya, like a hyena. ROFLROFL But since I'm your twin that means the same applies to me. 😭ROFL

Looks like I have to take your biryani away from you and put you on a diet...you can only eat celery. ROFL
Feefi thumbnail
@ekta.  hahahaha itni jldi nahin moti hon gi main. just send me some biryani!! 

and ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜² you are comparing me to a hyena?!?!? 🤣 and you said it right, whatever you say to me, applies to you as well!! 🤣 

are you trying to kill me by snatching away biryani from me and giving only celery!?!? ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜² ðŸ¤£ 
MadameX thumbnail
My dear, I am guiding you through life...if you can eat celery and not biryani, you will have achieved nirvana. 🤣

And ya, you laugh like a hyena...and so do I...how similar!! 🤣🤣

(Oh God, talking to you makes me look crazy 🤣...can't stop smiling now. 😆)