SHATTYS-II "Finale" Part 16(Page 130) - Page 23

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
First of all, I was missing the Shattys a LOT. Every day during my exams I would check this thread to make sure if you updated it or not. 

OMG Shweta!! You did it again!! πŸ€£Oh God!! 

BTW, the idea of Shetty saying "kya" and then echoing in the whole city was fantastic!! πŸ€£
Why did the vase break near DJ's foot ha? πŸ˜‰Its AWESOME!! CID ko laane ka idea is fantastic!! πŸ˜†ACP Pradyuman is alone because EVERYONE calls CID for silly things. πŸ˜†SO TRUE!! A few weeks back there was a guide in Ahmedabad who had ACP Pradyuman's mobile number. Just imagine. Bechare ACP ko rooz kitne death threats aate honge na? πŸ˜†Shetty ko jitna bolo kum hein. He looks at the ice cream, cries and then EATS it? πŸ€£

Can you include someone from Wake Up Sid too? If possible. πŸ˜Š
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ymanjushree10

First of all, I was missing the Shattys a LOT. Every day during my exams I would check this thread to make sure if you updated it or not. 

OMG Shweta!! You did it again!! πŸ€£Oh God!! 

BTW, the idea of Shetty saying "kya" and then echoing in the whole city was fantastic!! πŸ€£
Why did the vase break near DJ's foot ha? πŸ˜‰Its AWESOME!! CID ko laane ka idea is fantastic!! πŸ˜†ACP Pradyuman is alone because EVERYONE calls CID for silly things. πŸ˜†SO TRUE!! A few weeks back there was a guide in Ahmedabad who had ACP Pradyuman's mobile number. Just imagine. Bechare ACP ko rooz kitne death threats aate honge na? πŸ˜†Shetty ko jitna bolo kum hein. He looks at the ice cream, cries and then EATS it? πŸ€£

Can you include someone from Wake Up Sid too? If possible. πŸ˜Š

@bold...in max times...breaking of something means...the person already knows the matter...πŸ˜†

@blue...CID is everywhere for anything...πŸ˜† whatever happens..CID ko bulao...πŸ˜† and also...the CID people are everywhere...for all Sony's pgms...Daya came in X-factor...πŸ˜† and all movie promotions take place in CID...πŸ˜†

thanks a lot manju for the comments...😊 and will definitely think of including character from Wake up Sid...

Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Superb shwets CID parts makes it more interestng n their dialogues r so funny awesum yaar
iruaG thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Heyyy I was waiting for you to update the story...Good that you finally did it todayπŸ˜ƒ
The line that I love the most in this part is when Dr. Shetty is talking about Shah's enemies, "There are many...Lots of fathers whose daughters she declared as not pregnant "🀣

And you brought in ACP Pradyuman from CID πŸ€£ Very good touch...This story has everything: humor, emotion, drama, romance...complete masala entertainment πŸ˜† I love it πŸ‘πŸΌ

Looking forward to the rest. Keep writing!
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@prat...thanks a lot yar...😊

@gauri...thanks a lot...i thought of bringing in investigation..and who better that ACP to investigate...πŸ˜† glad u liked it...
SomerholicGirl thumbnail
wow...another stupendous part...
CID also...
u always make me rofl...
such a great writer u r
totally loved the part... :)
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@haaki..thanks dear...😊
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
U have CID in it as well !!!!! Superb writing Shwetha ...πŸ‘  Shetty crys and then eats IceCream ...πŸ˜† (It's very hard not to ) They say key to a good mystery is that U don't see it coming . IMust say I didn't see Ice-Cream man will kidnap Shah ... Bravo πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ˜›
lots of fathers whose daughters Shah declared not pregnant...πŸ˜‰ 
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: netri

U have CID in it as well !!!!! Superb writing Shwetha ...πŸ‘  Shetty crys and then eats IceCream ...πŸ˜† (It's very hard not to ) They say key to a good mystery is that U don't see it coming . IMust say I didn't see Ice-Cream man will kidnap Shah ... Bravo πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ˜›
lots of fathers whose daughters Shah declared not pregnant...πŸ˜‰ 

thanks nets...😊

now iam thinking of various plots, characters that i can include...πŸ˜†
Feefi thumbnail
res πŸ˜† will read in 5 hours. πŸ˜†

5 days later: πŸ˜† my comment: 

SHWEEETUUU this is awesome!!! sorry i forgot that i reserved the post earlier... 

but gosh, this is hilarious as usual!!! 🀣  especially the enemy part!!! 🀣 🀣 🀣 we have sooo many enemies whom Dr shah declared not pregnant!!! 🀣 🀣  

okie i don't know the story behind CID and all so can't comment on that  πŸ˜†

but love your descriptions as well!!!  camera flying and then noting the time difference!! 🀣 

OMG the ice cream lender kidnapped our Shah and now shetty is πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜†  lovely ending...Shetty cries and eats the ice cream (btw, it didn't melt...since he went to his car to get the left over??! πŸ˜• πŸ€£)
Edited by Feefi - 12 years ago