Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

yes and that evil CC knows it ... i want her to fail and her wish of Nivi becoming pregnant come true

Yes Raj... Hope whatever they said in SBS about viren's future training will come true soon. 
Alphabet26 thumbnail
See we are longing to see nivi become pregnant and have baby but nivren not at all taking any initiative steps...
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
yeah Usha...they should take initiative steps naa...what are they doing...nways..better Viren hatch a bigger plan and do the needful🀣
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i was thinking about the rumor of Viren's sacrifice...my take... Viren decides to do it and Nivi comes to know about it and naturally we know what ever happens NivRen will not separate ...but i want then for Nivi to tell Viren how much she loves him and that she is pregnant πŸ˜‰
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Yes Raj... Hope whatever they said in SBS about viren's future training will come true soon. 

i too hope it comes true...we get NivRen baby
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
these threads are making me go haywire...what are they writing and giving justifications as regards Sid-Nivi reunion...
Alphabet26 thumbnail

i was thinking about the rumor of Viren's sacrifice...my take... Viren decides to do it and Nivi comes to know about it and naturally we know what ever happens NivRen will not separate ...but i want then for Nivi to tell Viren how much she loves him and that she is pregnant πŸ˜‰

Iam surprised to see that too Raj, even cc plan came out that she is the one changed the DS' wish then how come viren sacrifice as everyone in the house including sid and nivi know how much viren loves nivi and sid is the one adviced viren that nivi is his wife, respect ur wife... its a stupid track.  I can even accept the new entry to bring nivren close not the sacrifice. 

roops82 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

This is good..and if ever viren tries to sacrifice nivi, Nivi should give a tight slap to viren and say, how could u ever think of leaving me..πŸ‘. I always wanted to be Chachi to Dwitha and never thought of taking DD's place..Did you never know that i loved u and also how could i leave such a handsome husband.πŸ˜†
CCBM-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi ...gals...

NIvren forever...don't worry ..dey will soon find d solution of dis new problem in der lyf...
Edited by CCBM_fan - 13 years ago
roops82 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I never read Nivrath fans posts..i just ignore them..