Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: intruderfast

seriously yaar so much in so short time , this has to be one of the most exciting times of pkyek
i guess the fatty old baba will save misha and panchi

Track is quite fast ..if everyone has to know i would prefer slowly rather than showing everything in week time . ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† but cv is something up to ...want to close the complete chapter of metzz-sid and want to get back the old PKYEK . will abhay will erase memory for t, mish, panchi otherwise doing it for piya will not make sense
hey just a question...
when Abhay - Sid were having this Fly Fight, was Piya or any one watching them??
--Signorina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thank u very much for the link๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

hey just a question...

when Abhay - Sid were having this Fly Fight, was Piya or any one watching them??

even i'm still wonderin' this Question .. might be PanChi and Misha would be there .. if it happens then tou maza aajayega ๐Ÿ˜›
PoisonedHeart thumbnail

Thnx for sharing.

Bichari Sid was hanging like that,lol
hehe, Suku playing with her fangs, cute. And Metz biting Piya? so Piya comes out the coffin:)
 I actually hope noone sees Abhay and Sid fighting. the dobriyals will probably see Metz and Pia or the VC guy will save em before the Pia-Metz faceoff. But if piyas mind is to be erased then everyone else should also be erased, its weird otherwise.

and ermm, the other girls dealing with vampires all of a sudden this rushed seems so weird and out of place, guess they put in anything just to get to their leap and twist as soon as possible.

So what, now almost everyone is gonna know abt Maithali and Sid expect for Piya whose memory will be erased? shouldnt she like be the main one to know๐Ÿค”,

@SBB, oh so she was playing with her fangs there too๐Ÿ˜†, cute, yea, seems Piya comes in time and saves Misha from beeing bitten, apparently she has saved 'T' aswell๐Ÿ‘. And it was much predicted the VC would save the girls.
Edited by cooliecute - 13 years ago
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sid was looking so cute๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ thanx alot๐Ÿ˜Š
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Jst saw it!!!!!! dey r so funny offscreen...nd thank god chugalkhor aunty confirmed dat piya will not forget abhay...
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Ohhh Gosssh ... PhewW .. Piya will not forget Abhay ... Relieved *
Now they'd baCk together ..
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
I am happy abhaya will be together chugalkhor aunty ki jai ho..
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Guys I don't think Misha Panchi T or the VS..will find out that Raichands r Vampires..But How they'll forget Sid N Metz..??
Coz the chugalkhor aunty said that might be Pia forgets Metz.. But why will she forget that moment..!!
Will ever one else also forget this night..??