So did it happen? - Page 31

Poll

The million dollar question, so did it happen?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Murlal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys,  I'm watching the mahaepi which is showing in UK right now. I've parked myself bang in front of my 32" tv and have my eyes and ears peeled open and am keeping a close nigahi over everything that is happening and may be, just may be, we'll get the answer to the question. But then many with sharper eyes than mine have watched the scene and haven't been able to anwer to question, so I don't hold much hope, one can but try.
One thing I must say they both look so exhausted.
Will keep you guys posted on what I see.

Edited by Murlal - 12 years ago
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So, Murlal, what else did you see?πŸ˜†
pippa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think the jury will be out on that one till the cvs declare Geet pregnant one fine day...!

Btw, I thought it had happened until I saw your post...then, I became one confused banda...then I saw the last episode and I think I'm sure that it's certain that it's clear that it definitely didn't happen!πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Murlal thumbnail
@Medha (and anyone else who, having nothing better to do, might be even remotely interested)
What did I see? To cut to the chase, I have no idea if IT happened or did not!

But one thing I DID see, or may be I am imagining it (kind of projecting my own response in such a situation)- when G says 'main hamare rishte ko naye something pe le jaana chahti huun' or some such ( god she still wants to do that after his proposition of wanting to be a papa - that would be a dead put off for me!) anyway, at that point I noticed M's lips tilted up slightly (couldn't help notice it- the camera was practically at the tip of his nose) and it felt as if GC was holding back his laughter with great difficulty.

Or may be the mona lisa smile was supposed to be a smile of victory, I don't know, I just felt M/GC was holding back his laughter at the ridiculousness of the whole thing. Anyway, I burst out laughing at that point, the little excitement that the song had drummed up was punctured totally by then.

In any case her declaration was equally off-putting, enought to deflate (YESSS) any excitement that might have built up in him. How much more effective it would have been for her to leap on him and push him down on the hay and ... (I'll leave the rest to the fantastic imaginations that people on this forum have) rather than the silly high minded verbal response she gave!

So, basically, I am as clueless as everyone else in this forum about what happened in the barn that night. And worse I couldn't care less what happened in this fill-in-the-blanks type bedroom action the Cvs dished out to its viewers.πŸ˜ƒπŸ₯±πŸ˜•

Pixie,  my dear, can we please please have another poll, I'm longing for some fun
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Murlal:  So, we are not any the wiser as to whether "IT" happened or not. 

And, you noticed something to add to the confusion. A enigmatic Mona Lisa smile. 

Oh well, well, well.  We couldn't have had Geet leaping onto him. For they couldn't have shown only the leap and left the rest of it to the viewers' imagination, could they?  They would have been accused of condoning spousal violence.
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Lip-a-Licious

Maan still acts like a virgin so no !!!! πŸ˜†

🀣...The cherry is yet to pop...Haan! πŸ€£
-pixie- thumbnail

Originally posted by: hegdemedha

@ Murlal:  So, we are not any the wiser as to whether "IT" happened or not. 

And, you noticed something to add to the confusion. A enigmatic Mona Lisa smile. 

Oh well, well, well.  We couldn't have had Geet leaping onto him. For they couldn't have shown only the leap and left the rest of it to the viewers' imagination, could they?  They would have been accused of condoning spousal violence.

WTH- You cant even jump your spouse nowadays without being accused of spousal violence? Whats a gal gotta do to get some actionπŸ˜†
Seriously whats up with the law and lawyers?πŸ˜‰
-pixie- thumbnail
@Murlal: πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Glad to know that we have still managed to keep you as confused as before...so did you see the illustrious pin?
-pixie- thumbnail

Originally posted by: pippa

I think the jury will be out on that one till the cvs declare Geet pregnant one fine day...!

Btw, I thought it had happened until I saw your post...then, I became one confused banda...then I saw the last episode and I think I'm sure that it's certain that it's clear that it definitely didn't happen!πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

You are certain that its clear that it didnt happen? Are you sure? Lock ka diya jaye? I think this is going to be the Rs. 2 Crore question on KBC this season πŸ˜†
Murlal thumbnail
@pixie,
Ha, ha! I know everything is still as clear as mud. By the way, which/what pin are you talking about? Do you mean the one on her shoulder which held the dupatta? Very clever, I thought, the way he pushed it aside with his finger.
Or is it something else altogether you're referrring to?
Btw, did you notice how very obligingly G lifted her shoulder up to his nose for him to sniff it!