RSBP 17th May 2011 Written Update-Aanch is save

Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
RSBP 17th May 2011 Written Update

The episode starts with pushpa aama kajal making aachar mai is giving them lecture on aachar surbhi comes and ask mai can i also make aanchar mai say no you just concentrete on aanch for all this we are here surbhi aanch is sleeping he will not awake early you all always work and i just sit mai agrees surbhi start making aachar aama gives her instruction abhey comes and say i will also help surbhi is cutting and her front hair comming on her eyes abhey put her hair behind😍

Seema bring tea for everyone surbhi ask her to see aanch she goes upstairs and saw aanch awake she hold him and was talking to him introducing family (aww baby is shoo cute) and then she was about to bring him down but lakishmi was playing with bunties seema put her foot on that and she was about to fall and aanch goes out from her hand😲 everyone gets shocked but abhey catches aanch(hero😉) mai gets angry on seema and slap her pushpa also scold her and say that you cant give birth to child so thats why u dont care😡 then she ask bhuvan to take her class bhuvan say i always say you she is useless abhey stops bhuvan and say it was accident but mai ask abhey to shut his mouth. lakshmi comes crying mai ask what happen she tell that i was playing with bunties thats whu badi mama fell mai slap her😲
Kajal and vishnu comes in room kajal is all angry and say everyone is mad for aanch no one care about her and maybe seema di is also jealous of aanch thats why she plan to kill him vishnu stops her and say seema di can never do this 

Scean shifted to seema room where she is crying SurAb is also there surbhi making her quiet and say not to cry abhey also say this was accident seema say do you both think that i make plan like this surbhi say we can never think like this you aanch love alot abhey also agree with surbhi seema say then why family think lhat i have tried to kill aanch cuz i am not a mother but that doesnt mean that i will take life of a small kid i am not that bad that i will b jealous i am not like this surbhi remove her tears and say nothing is like that you are very good person you can never think bad  and they both hug

Episode Ends

Precap 
RV to kalika that markanday weakness is his grand son we will kidnap him and then ask for money🤢

Dont forget to press LIKE button

Edited by xXxNatashaxXx - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepa_mishra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Natasha for your lovely update.
lisasandra thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
very nice episode .I loved it .Abhay is so cute now a days .Still he is in yesterday mood.😳
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you so much Natasha🤗
thanks natasha for the update 😊
i like the SurAbh scene 😳
i will rate the epi 7/10 ⭐️
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you very much for the wonderful update