OMG...Maneet has been caught!!!

Sabarnee_25 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Nooo...😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲
Ya guys u r listening right...they've been caught by the cousin of Geet Nandini😭...As the promo says Nandini will go to Geet's room and break a photo by mistake. It was a photo of Maan and Geet's wedding😭. When she will about to turn it suddenly Dev and Lucky will come in the room but at last she will turn the photo and see Balbant aka real Maan with Geet and understand the truth.😭
What will happen yaar...will Nandini help Maneet to impress Biji or will she reveal the truth to Biji.πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
What is the future of Maneet??????????????
I am so confused guysπŸ˜•...can't think anymore...πŸ˜•
If u r happy or sad by reading the news please hit the LIKE button and reply...
Edited by coolsabs - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jaspreetm2815 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Don't worry yaar kush nai hogga aur behsse ve jeh toh honna he tha ek na ek dinπŸ˜‰ Jab tak Maaneet sath sath hain tab tak no tension πŸ˜ƒEdited by jaspreetm2815 - 12 years ago
zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
thats true... because if im not wrong there were news by monday, it will be back to delhi for maaneet.. so this has to happen...
Sabarnee_25 thumbnail
Thanx zaaru for ur comment...lets talk at MCC
gshow2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Let the mystery unfold. Will like to see how
tellyme thumbnail
Don't worry...It's going to be nice and fun and soon they will go back to Delhi which I really want...
Maybe she will so some kind of small blackmail or there will be some teasing stuff...
Sabarnee_25 thumbnail
kya pata...isiliye toh inlogo ka naam shali hai... Edited by coolsabs - 12 years ago
heycookie thumbnail

Hoon i can see yaar
blackb28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Don't Worry..All Will b Well.
craziekudi thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolsabs

Nooo...😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲

Ya guys u r listening right...they've been caught by the cousin of Geet Nandini😭...As the promo says Nandini will go to Geet's room and break a photo by mistake. It was a photo of Maan and Geet's wedding😭. When she will about to turn it suddenly Dev and Lucky will come in the room but at last she will turn the photo and see Balbant aka real Maan with Geet and understand the truth.😭
What will happen yaar...will Nandini help Maneet to impress Biji or will she reveal the truth to Biji.πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
What is the future of Maneet??????????????
I am so confused guysπŸ˜•...can't think anymore...πŸ˜•
If u r happy or sad by reading the news please hit the LIKE button and reply...

be happy dear...

nothing to fear...

i dont think she is gonna run to beeji with that... she may confront MAANEET!!!!!!

thus will start the love story of DEVINI...

enjoy the track!!