nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: ahaanfan

OMG!
You updated. Thanks a lot.*runs to read*

You're welcome! Hope you liked it..

Originally posted by: sushantfan

Thank you for the wonderful and much needed update on our arman...
Your tendulkar line reminded me of rakhi sawant in znd..πŸ˜† Actually my Dad used to say that line to encourage me.. even now he says it.. I used this same dialogue earlier also, Manav said it about himself when he couldn't defeat Ajit the first time..
The arman kitchen scene talking of manavs deceased mum, don't know y I could imagine sushita n sushants mum.. I know! When I had introduced this whole thing of Savita being Manav's step Mom, at that time I did not know that Sushant had lost his mother (that was in 2010, before ZND came out) and when I came to know about it, I was zapped!
Really liked vedant a lot here.. N varsha track will be out soon.. Hopefully.. heheheπŸ˜ƒ
Waiting fr the next part...

nikitagmc thumbnail

Originally posted by: bonnefille

Eee!!!! Thank you Niki for the update. πŸ€—

You're welcome, and thankyou for the lovely comments!
You do not know how eager I had been to read this update. And as usual its better than my expectations. πŸ˜ƒ

Savita definitely seems to be going on the path of destruction but her predicament makes me sympathize with her unlike the loathe I feel for BT's current interpretation of the character. Haha, I know what you mean to say! I think I will unite Manav and Savita when everyone starts sympathising and wanting them to get back together.. what say?πŸ˜ƒ

I am just loving Vedant. When your FF started, he was just an additional character to the TV PR. But the way you have developed his character is beautiful. I think he will go on to become one of the strongest pillars of strength for Manav along with Archana. He will be the living dream for Manav. I am already feeling happy for the sense of achievement he will feel when he will see the fruits of the seed he had sown. There is nothing more happier feeling for a father to see his son shine, and Vedant has been as good as a son to Manav. I just loved the little touch you gave about Manav being the first one to take Vedant in his arms. Aww... thankyou! I am waiting to know what you think about the character after reading part 80.

Loving the "kitchen romance" between Manav and Archana.  πŸ˜³ The 'kitchen chronicles'?? Ha, thanks!

Btw curious to know wassup with Sachin? Hasn't he come to know about Manav and what has been his reaction? Will come up soon. Actually I''m trying to show all of it issue wise and character wise, so that it does not get very complicated.

Even more eager to read the 80th update coz this is how PR lives on for me.    Aww.. thanks!

ETA: This is who I imagine enacting Vedant. He comes in Parvarish on Sony and is exceptionally good as an actor. Oh I like him too! He is indeed a good actor.. I used to watch Parvarish when I was at home..

-Naresh- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
nikita ji superb... 1st time i come here u r post iz waesome...

thanx for sharing...
nikitagmc thumbnail

Originally posted by: suan

Hi Nikita,πŸ€—

What a wonderful surprise I got when I visited Sushant's FC this morning....your update!!!!

As usual, you didn't disappoint. It was amazing and very touching, had enough drama to keep the pace moving along quickly.
I loved all the details about the Ganpati Festival.Glad you liked it..😳

The first scene with Archana and Vedant and the water situation...very real. I could feel Archana's hurt and frustration.
I loved that Vedant stood up to Savita. She is really too unfair to everyone now, but to react that way to Vedant's simple gesture of helping Archana...not nice at all. He is her son, after all.

Atya's advice to Savita following her encounter with Vedant was sound.
A pity Savita is not in the frame of mind to accept it.
Savita's reaction to Atya in this regard is shocking, considering she is her elder and her sister-in-law.

I LOVED the acronym RBSA.πŸ˜† Ha ha..I wanted to make it BBSA at first (Bashed by Savita AaiπŸ˜†)πŸ˜† but then finally went for Rejected by Savita Aai,πŸ˜†

I'm very eager to see how Atya and Varsha are connected in the coming updates, how Atya works her magic in this matter.😊Keep guessing!

I loved Arman's kitchen scene.❀️
This is a regular occurrence in the story which I hope never stops.😊
I loved that Archana wants to know about Manav's family, especially those who are no longer here, i.e. his mother.
While reading that part, all I could think of was Sushant's Mom...how close he was with her, how much he misses her to this day, how wonderful a person she must have been for Sushant to be the amazing and loving person that he is today.❀️Aww. I know.. I guess everyone felt the same way here..

Finally, I loved Vedant's remarks to Arman about everything happening in the kitchen πŸ˜‰ and the hint you gave us Nikita, that Manav's "kitchen days" are not yet over, contrary to what he has said.πŸ˜† Yes, you can expect some more on that front.πŸ˜‰

Thanks again Nikita for this fantastic update.
It was a joy to read and I look forward to the following installment which I can tell is not too far off.πŸ˜‰ πŸ€—Posted!πŸ˜ƒ

bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Archana πŸ˜ƒ 

Now that's my type of a girl. Loved her in this part...the way she dealt with everyone during the family conference, in her conversations with her aai and Vedant and obviously last but not least, for taking the initiative.  

You know I expect Vedant to be playing a bigger role even in financial aspect of the family. Considering his affection to books and studying, he can make use of this trait quite effectively without compromising on his studies. So far I am loving the guy even if he needs prodding from his vahini to think more for his dada. 

I am eagerly waiting for Varsha to come out of the closet coz she's the key for sorting all differences between ArMan. The end of this part has definitely made me hungry for more. My dinner plate will be waiting for the next serving. 

Thanks a lot for the updates!   πŸ€—
nikitagmc thumbnail

Originally posted by: sushantfan

sorry nikita for mentioning sushants personal life in armans ff thread but sharon aunty you have worded the above exceptionally well, the bolded partπŸ€— cannot say it better...

sorry again nikita...

It's okay Sneha.. not an issue.
dhahi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow.. double updates.. n i m lik πŸ˜ƒ
v r in for a treat...
well, its been amazin as usual...
i loved both but last a littl bit more πŸ˜†...
how much i m missin all shy n innocent Manav...
Oh, those good old days... 'sighs' 
u brought all thos days bak...
my mannu boy shyin away n awkwardness n his embarassed red face... πŸ˜³
ho, i lovd it... πŸ˜›
n archu... ha ha ha... she s bcom really bold now... β˜ΊοΈ
well, i wantd to writ abt all other aspects of t story but i was so lost between ths 2 sweethearts tat all thos things which i wantd to share ran out of my mind...
nevrmind, thnk u for such sweet updats.. πŸ˜Š
nowadays i m not evn comin to this forum, no idea wats goin on in PR...
thnkfully, i m in ur pm list... r els i wudnt ve known tat u ve updatd...
hmm.. i sooo wish i cud watch Sushant n Anki to enact all ths scenes...
i miss thm a looot... πŸ˜”
rite now, feelin sad... missin watching Sushant onscreen wit Anki...

suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Nikita,😊
Loved this part even more.😊
The excitement about getting the washing machine was fabulous, especially the different take on it between Vandu and Vedant.πŸ˜†
A case of Venus vs Mars.πŸ˜†

I loved Archana in the family conference, how brave she was, and realistic.
Shows the growth in the character, Archana.

The talk between Archana and Sulochana was very special.
I loved that Manav gave them the opportunity to talk alone.
Shows how much he loves and thinks of his wife, as Archana herself mentioned.

The park scene with our dear Arman, so beautiful and tender.
Loved the way you wrote this scene, particularly the romantic part...how Archana kissed Manav, Manav blushing etc.

I also loved the part where Manav put his arms around his wife's shoulders to reassure his MIL.

Another special moment was Archana's chat with Vedant in the kitchen, late at night.
The way he approached Archana, in an unsure manner, and Archana's reaction.
She's so understanding and so good with the young ones.

The last scene with Arman, Manav blushing and Archana getting more assertive, wanting more romance from her husband.😍

There's much anticipation for your next installment Nikita!
Can't wait.😊
nikitagmc thumbnail

Originally posted by: lunza

He wouldn't give him or anyone else another chance to make any comment or make him blush again.

Or so he thought! (wink)

Haaayyyeee 😍  *imagination runs wild* ☺️   ...I really want to know what you were imagining :D

Ha ... I guessed Atya would say something like that ... that her work is over here .. or her purpose is over here .. or something like that ...

Hmm .. Vedant is definitely talking a lot more to archana ... probably fed up with him mum by now ... As Atya said, the more you try to hld sand tightly in your hands, the more it comes out. Savita is trying too hard to regain control over the house and it's not helping her.

He is definitely a bit more of the rebellious kind than his sister in his own quiet way , not the in-your-face way like sachin , if you know what I mean ...Depends on which way you view it.. I guess some would consider Vandita as more rebellious, since she is the only one siding with her mother, whereas the rest of the family is advising her to make up with Archu.. then again, Vedant was forced to take a stand, he wasn't rebellious at first..

And vandu called her a cow ? πŸ˜†  wait a minute ... she isnt the first , right ? I think savita and manav have called her that before?😲You remember it! Lunza- I'm seriously impressed!!!πŸ‘

Cant wait to see varsha again .. and hear from her .. its high time ... *sigh* I know.

and cant wait to know whats happened to sachin ... hopefully he is suffering 😈  ...

and cant wait to know about whats next on the garage front ...

and cant wait to see whats next in the kitchen chronicles .. πŸ˜†  ..

cant wait to .. well you get the idea .. Don't scare me!! You always keep reminding of me of how much is still left in this FF! At my current rate how longer will it take?? *scratches head*

This part felt like a "setting up the stage for things to come" kinda part ... Go on, make guesses then... let the kites of your imagination fly.. then I will cut them and shout 'Kai Po Che'.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

nikitagmc thumbnail

Originally posted by: moon_mine

loved both the parts!!!!!

they were jst awesome!!!!

Thankyou so much dear.. glad that you liked them!