Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SHIKHA19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
So 2day's show was all abt "BHAGAMBHAAG...BHAAGMBHAAG" . BUT kAB TAk ๐Ÿ˜•

sorry to say but i m not at all happy with 2day's show . only few episodes r left but y cvs r wasting it in all unnecessary things . i mean there r so many imp things to show us . so y there is a kind of repeat telecast of previous episodes where arjun n arohi r just escaping on bike to hide 4m chachu .๐Ÿ˜•

Show started with continuity ..with tere ishq ne song n sm flashbacks ..ok . (though it was not needed) but chalo gud n then owner of tabela came but y arjuhi was hiding 4m him ๐Ÿ˜• ok fine i m not asking 4 any logic in d show now . n after that chachu came n hide n seek game started . n poora episode khatam .
only imp thing was that finally arohi's mom accepted arjun as damad๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ‘..der aaye durust aaye ..but no sympathy with aunty as she was behind arjun's bad childhood . n somewhere a reason 4 his don thing . ๐Ÿ˜ก
n nothing else ..sanchit was sad but y ๐Ÿ˜•wo chup chup kar help to kar hi raha hai na .๐Ÿ˜• n ksa as usual in same position .๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
only good thing was that cloth swapping karke chachu ko bewakoof banaya ๐Ÿ˜† n i thought that he will arrest both of them 4 helping arjuhi . ๐Ÿ˜† but nahi kiya .

so overall a waste episode .๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

CVS INSTEAD OF WASTING TIME IN FALTU THINGS SHOW US MEANINGFUL THINGS . THERE R SO MANY THINGS LEFT . U NEED TO COVER UP THAT BEFORE ENDING . JITNA DHANSU BEGINNING kIYA THA UTNA HI DHANSU AT LEAST ENDING TO kARO .

N WE DONT MIND IF U WILL CLOSE THIS HIDE N SEEk DRAMA ASAP N SHOW ARJUHI'S HAPPY MARRIED LIFE IN ENDING EPISODES . WE WILL HAPPY TO SEE THAT THAN THIS .

N MOREOVER I DONT THINk U R GOING TO SHOW ALL PREVIOUS RAAZ . SO PLZ kSA kO JAGAO , ARJUN kO BACHAO , USkE BACHPAN kA RAAZ kHOLO , SABSE APOLOGY DILWAO , CULPRIT kO PAkADWAO N DHOOM DHAAM SE ARJUHI kI SHAADI kARWAO .

AUR AGAR YAAD AA JAYE TO END MEIN YE BHI BATA DENA kI AkHIR DUSHMANI kA REASON kYA THA 2 FAMILIES kE BEECH MEIN .
shibz thumbnail
Lovely banner Aksh๐Ÿค— & beautiful post for ML..yup there is no end to ML..we will be here & our friendship will stay๐Ÿค—

Again a good episode!!๐Ÿค—
but please muje iss Inspector Rajveer se bachaaaooo!!! Mummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *closing my ears & eyes*

they showed the same scene as the last of the last episode with a little editing๐Ÿ˜† nice to see a cute flashback!! & instead of Rajveer's face, i'd love to see a flashback of all Arjuhi moments...Their journey was soo beautiful๐Ÿ˜ & adventurous from the beginning๐Ÿ˜†
I liked that the tabela owner locked the door, that way i thought Arjuhi would b safe til Rajveer left...n Arjun could break open the door in the night but ullu ki dimag mein Tabela khulwane ka idea aaya๐Ÿ˜ฒ & that too he is soo arrogant!! ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคฌ
But Thank God ullu fir se ullu ban gaya!!
Baccha party rocked again!! watever they do i just find it cute!!
Bhayya Bhabhi yahan hai๐Ÿ˜†
Romit๐Ÿค—muah!! That Zaalim jallad๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก only knows to do that...rude arrogant proud for nothing kahika๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ
Shefu was too cute too...they are perfect with their roles...i love it!!
now we know why Romit was wearing Karan Tee yesterday๐Ÿ˜† but Romit pehenke use deela kar diya hai...looked loose on karan today๐Ÿ˜› or may b coz dey were running!!

inki bike humesha saem place mein aake ruk kaise jaati hai๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
& Billu!!๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก petrol unki bike mein hi kyun aada daal deta hai?!!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Last scene...Sanchit was good!!
Amrit..i need time to accept that this is the same Amrit we saw some time back!!๐Ÿ˜ณ
I want this bhagam bhag to end but i don't want Arjuhi to be caught by the police๐Ÿ˜’ kya kare?!! CVs!! kuch jaldi karo!! ab tho aap hi ek aasra ho๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†

P.S:sruju..nice take...:D
-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hehe todays episode was good nothing much happened!...
i just cant stand rajveer's muh dikhayi after each and every minute!..its terrible!..
again woh ullu ban gaya!..๐Ÿ˜†..and the way he was running1..omg!..cudnt stop laughing1..i mean even KSA wud run better than that!..๐Ÿคฃ..

shefu and romit cute couple and also dedicated to their job!..romit a perfect brother!..and shefali a perfect friend!..

dunno why everytime arjuhi's bike's petrol gets finished!..๐Ÿ˜†...and stops at the same place!..and again they go into the jungle followed by dandi march!..๐Ÿคฃ..but lo ullu chachu again failed to cath them!..and caught romit and shefali!..i was thinking after seeing arjun so many times cudnt he see that the person on bike was shorter than karan!..๐Ÿ˜†..
@shibz yup i too figured it out why romit wore karan's tee yesterday!..karan loves his clothes so much!..๐Ÿ˜†..

the flashback moments were so cute!..loved the tere isqh ne! and the tabela owner!..locking the door reminded me of kmh 1 where arjuhi get locked in the library!..

i thought that they wud escape from some special door but no!..they had to hide and apply their logic which was again a hit and ullu again ban gaya ullu!..๐Ÿคฃ..wat cracked me was when chachu opened the door he said to the air ''arjun tumhara khel kahtam''๐Ÿคฃ..never seen such a overconfident police wala really an ullu!..๐Ÿคฃ..
but wats dis the tabela owner thought that someone tried to steal from his jhobda?๐Ÿ˜ฒ..wat was there!..may be he had hidden something precious beneath the hay !..๐Ÿ˜†..who knows its ekta land and may be thats why tatoo man is behind the jhopda!..๐Ÿคฃ

the last scene was a torture!..dun want to see amrit's nautanki!..and sanchit was good!..anyways hope to see the end of bhagam bhag by this week1..will really miss arjuhi like hell!..๐Ÿ˜ญ
Edited by -Olly- - 12 years ago
glitter567 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
*breathes in ML air* ๐Ÿ˜†...helloo ML and fellow mohabbatian spammers ๐Ÿค— gosh it's been sooo long since i stepped foot in this place ๐Ÿ˜ญ

aksh loved the siggie and the little message ๐Ÿค— 

hope you guys didn't me writing on page 2, i know the first 2 pages are for takes but it's not moving and i don't know if i would be able to drop by later on ๐Ÿ˜ณ

anyway love you all๐Ÿค—...only 8 more epis left
๐Ÿ˜ญ

KMH-NASHA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi jannat ๐Ÿค— 

so glad you popped through.we have been missing you. keep popping whenever you can.

no problem popping at pg 2.
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Aaj kya koi special din hai??๐Ÿ˜•
dono judges aaj hi apni muh-dikhayo krne ke liye aa gya??!!๐Ÿคฃ..๐Ÿคฃ..๐Ÿคฃ..๐Ÿคฃ..๐Ÿคฃ..

Anyways... Hii jannat and rosh...๐Ÿค—...
Missed u both alot!!
roshaniD thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey Naina.n Imi..๐Ÿค—. hum aagaye toh special toh hoga hi...๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

missed you all alot too...so how's everything going????
KMH-NASHA thumbnail
hi rosh

๐Ÿค—for u missed so much. luv u guys.

judges special day today. looks like strike is over demands fullfilled both of u back.
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hii rosh nd imi... Missed u both loads!!
Ditto to wht imi said...!! Lagta hi tum logo ki demands puri ho gyi hai!!๐Ÿคฃ..๐Ÿคฃ..
KMH-NASHA thumbnail
hi naina

i hope rosh hasn't forgotten after writing here today like the other day.