Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
KZK was just awesome!!! I miss this show so much...the chemistry between Prerna and Mr Bajaj was awesome!!!!! She looked amazing with Anu as well I miss it!!!😭
henali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks 4 the article TM...

really...DMg is...was...will b the best...!...wether its kash/kasu or kajen...DMG was all abt armaan riddhima...n thatz wt kept the show on...n every1 knows...wt happend wen the main factor of the show[AR] were ignore/neglected ...

i hope we get DMg3 with AR asap...
SHONIT_PRB thumbnail
Happy to read article that kzk is still remembered . It was one of the best show on tv from 2001 to 2008 . Miss this show to core and specially bajaj prerna anurag who entertained us seven years by their acting ! If any show is being contemplated to restart its kzk then which enthralled viewers !
aquariun26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
KZK was an awesome show...just because of Anurag Prerna...😍
the chemistry which they both shared was electrifying and perfect...!!!😍
i love them both...love AP love kzk because of AP...😳
aquariun26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
can't forget kzk cuz it was the best serial of indian television in my opinion...😊
and AP was the most romantic and popular couple of indian television...❀️
i love u AP nd kzk...πŸ€—

all the people have got their own choice in liking couples...like DMG fans like kash etc likewise kzk fans like AP...so plzzz there is nothing to fight...stay cool and calm guys...😊

p.s:no offence to anyone...that was my personal opinion...😊
lilmzsunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shewascool90210

my votes goes to KZK the love between anu and prerna was amazing and the second chance to love and life between mr.baja and prerna was worthy to watch it b/c their love story was made from pain not from fairytale. then came prem and mukti which was too cute! amazing love story and great cast which made history. ekta maya knows how to create a good love story even though she is sometime crazyπŸ˜† still she is amazing.

p.s. never seen dmg during KASH time but i heard it was amazing during that time but then when i did see it in the end it was puke worthy show.

I haven't seen KZK, but have seen parts of it.  And I have to agree - Ekta DOES know how to create love stories out of nothing.  She did a remarkable job with Prem and Mukti's love story.   I just can't handle watching sad shows, and well, seeing as how Prem and Mukti ended tragically (I realize they brought the girl in as a new character, but still, Prem-Mukti ended), I can't go and watch it now.   

And from the scenes I HAVE seen of Prerna and Bajaj - loved it.   You're so right, she creates love stories out of pain, and they're the ones that leave in impact on you.  

I wouldn't go and watch DMG now.  I absolutely and in love with the first year of the show.  But it is sooo tragic how the show ended, and the last year was, that ... well watching it now is just bitter sweet, if sweet at all.   But I have to say, what a first year it was.  No antagonist, no chaal - pench of family/friends.  No one out to get anyone, and beautiful acting by the entire gang.   Too bad about the last year.

Nevertheless, all these praises of KZK, and KGGK has made me want to watch these ... I dunno if I can do KZK ... too sad for me to watch, from what I've seen.  But I might give KGGK a shot ..  

-S
lilmzsunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: henali

thanks 4 the article TM...

really...DMg is...was...will b the best...!...wether its kash/kasu or kajen...DMG was all abt armaan riddhima...n thatz wt kept the show on...n every1 knows...wt happend wen the main factor of the show[AR] were ignore/neglected ...

i hope we get DMg3 with AR asap...

I'm a huge DMG fan, but I feel compelled to say, here, that if you're referring to the beginning of the last season, the show did not fare well because the ENTIRE cast was revamped.  

We lost Anjali, hence the Atul - Anjali track.  We lost Rahul, hence the Muskaan Rahul track.  In came the crazy wife of Abhi, so we lost the light heartedness of the Abhi-Nikki track.   And most of these track were left incomplete save the Abhi-Nikki track, which was, well, closed up in a hurry.

They redid the main idea of the show - which was light hearted banter, focused on the gang and their interpersonal relationships, at the core of which was AR.   

Yes, AR played an integral part, but A part.  The show, had they kept the original cast, would have fared quite well, even w/o AR for a while.   

That's not to say that the new cast wasn't great.  It's just that if you EVER revamp the cast of ANY show that's doing well, it does not go down well with teh audience.  See Laagi, see Geet when they tried to focus on the new pair (can't even remember their names now, but Maan's sister and Naintara's bro).  

no offense.  I realize many love this show, and AR, and KSG - but  honestly, the show was about something beautiful.  They lost their audience when they shifted teh focus from the 'gang and their story' to AR ONLY.   It was a beautiful love story, and a beautiful way of portraying it - I know.  I loved it and still go back and watch them from time to time.   But DMG was always about more than just that.  Atleast in the first two years or so ... and then, well ... we saw what happened.

-S
Arpitachohan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
kzk was best  i cant forget AP
bary thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
KaSh always been the face of DMG n AR
Riddhima came to life by Shilpa Anand which is further carried out by Sukriti Khandpal n Jennifer Winget though they have their own set of fans,i always loved the Original of AR,no hard feeling or offense guys
thanks for the article
swetha
exquisite. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
DMG has indeed created history!