Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

a little faith thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Part Two.

Maan couldnt resist this time, and muttered, "Cute" 😆 Really cute moment. 😳 "No? I mean yeah, i also didnt say anything" Even cuter! I love your dialogues, they are funny and yet natural too.

as his face warmed due to blood rushing to the face when he thought about what had just happened. Nicely penned. ⭐️

I mean i'm sure you dont know. Another fine example of humour seamlessly weaved in. ⭐️

I love how you brought up the issue of trust, why we trust people instinctively or whether we don't.  and an unknown force in him did not let Geet move her eyes away. Excellently peaking at this moment!⭐️

He still couldnt make out what it was, but he knew he was gonna learn reading her in the coming days.I love how you add more to their relationship by giving it more mystery.  Finely done. ⭐️

The whole pics on the phone was an inspired piece of plotting. I love how her wallpaper was Annie BUT most of all I loved how he loves being the kid to her school mam role.  Excellently done. With love Sabah
a little faith thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Part three

I loved how you stayed with the last scene. I too did not want to leave it so soon. She had an irritated expression on her face, and he found it really cute.😆 Still being really cute.

I loved how even the just from one meeting with Geet, he is affecting his life for the better, his concern over his family.

"Mom, I've just met the right person..", Wonderfully done. We are all expecting that this line is going to find an echo somewhere down the line, Nai nai, its not that what you are thinking😆 It may be, some day. 😆

As soon as Maan had heard the shout, he knew it was her.I loved how you brought humour not only from the scene BUT from the characterizations. It is funny because it was them!

Excellent update, I love how the story is unfolding. WIth love Sabah
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome...

,]maan is changing n geet is changing him...

just one meeting n he is acting diff...

aage na jane kya hoga,,,,

continue soon...

thnx for PM...
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
superb ... good one ...

thnx 4 d pm ...

continue soon ...
debomaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail