Views

Users

Frequent Posters

............. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Preeeti <3
*holds ears* I'm lateee again am sooo sorry! You know how lazy I am. πŸ₯±
Let alone your shop I'm lazy doing my bye thread I've been working on it for two weeks and still not finished  πŸ€”
Okaii to the updateee.
O M F G. Jaaay<3😍
I <3 You For This.
It is sooo sooo damn gorgeouss! Oh Em Geee. I just love love love it. Hayeee. *faints*
Okaii have to calm down need to comment on rest of the updatee =P
Moving on KaJen<3 Awwhhh my cutiee pies KaJen<3 Just loooveee this siggy. Loved that scene it was their first meeting 😍
But blending font everything perfect on thaat<3
Again am going to skip a few siggys (:
Wow the Deepika siggy is just gorgeousss<3 Love this style of yours!
JJ siggys eeeks<3 These are sooo soo damn gorgeous<3 Loveee this style soo much<3
It's soo different never seen anything like it before.
Maduhri Dixit siggy is jusst faaab. Love the texture and foont.
And Premeer siggys were jusst 😍 Loved themm tooo<33
This update was A M A Z I N G.
Keep up the superbbb work<33
Muaahz!
Love Youuu Lots<3
Edited by ..Angel.. - 12 years ago
Shantell thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

First lot are lookin amazin yaara..:)

Edited by Shantell - 12 years ago
LindaxXx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG ofcourse Im the last one now...but 1st a big congrats for ur new shop...lovely updates n the creations and mindblowing...keep it up dears 😳
uswah thumbnail
Reserved...πŸ˜†
Edit...😳

Ok Preets i m back to edit my post ...i  m also one of those who having spam pary here...but now u forgive us ...thnx alot

Ok now comment about ur work ...its really Amazing grl u did an amazing job

Jay Sean Siggy is look nice d text and d little bit of pink peeping ilike it ...

Kajen siggy its look so cute and Jenny and Karan both look so cute in tht blue and white costumes...

Shweta siggy is look so amazing grl ...i like d pic u use she look smexy and specially d background u use its beautiful...

about Premeer siggy u nailed it fully grl ...thts my fav couple and my fav dance on Premeer so how it could going in wrong way ...pisc u blend very beautifully and tht dreamy look on d siggy match with thier face emotions aswelll...Awesome

Sonam kapoor siggy is look really gorgeous d pic u choose is just wow...

Deepika siggy is also really beautiful ...its look like more cover magzine really fine finishing...

Wow SRK and tht u choose his KKHH pic he look o cute and his dimple r just too cute i luv tht pic and aswell ur siggy too...

Sushi siggy is really cool and i luv him in tht red kurta...and font is also really nice ...

Kat siggy is look so dreamy and d evening sunlight effect make it more beautiful...

I luv Additi siggy d look on her face and her eyes r looking red like blood ...like she controlled her emotions through her eyes and d soothing background u give in tht siggy is just perfect for it

Monaya ...they both look so cute merging and blending is just perfect ...

Both Jenny siggies r look really awesome i tell u before i like tht style alot and soon i request  too make one siggy for me in tht style ...but on my fav actress ...and u know her very well

Ankita sggy is look really amazing again i luv tht style and d pic u choose for it just beautiful...

Madhuri wht to say she have adorable smile and u choose d pic where she smile so how it can be go wrong...beautiful

Kareena one is again damn gorgeous ...i luv tht style...

about ur avis for Akki and Anushka amazing yr and d farme u choose for it look really good

Haye my Premeer on bed rolling scene ...i luved it ...who is not like it...πŸ˜‰

Preets ur all creationz r just fab πŸ‘keep making more

I hope Preets now u r happy with my comment 😳

Luv : uswah

Edited by uswah - 12 years ago
Shantell thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
An cool Avi creations also as ur sigz ur too good..:)
AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
lovly updte..

senorita
iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I was one of those bad monkeys that messed around  ...so sorry

Now for my long comment

Jay Sean - love the pics you chose and the font you used for his name

Kajen - very romantic pics used and I love how the turquoise font matches her sari

Shweta Tiwari - I like the background style you used makes her look so glam

Premeer - what to say?  I just love this jodi to bits...and that song Hum Hai Iss Paal Yahan fits them perfectly...beautiful blending here and I like the dreamy quality to what you have done

Sonam Kapoor - I really love that pic you chose...so fashionista she is

Deepika - she looks gorgeous in the pic...love the light effect...it's almost like a Cover Girl Commercial

SRK - Yay!  A Shahrukh one!  He's so cute with his dimple

SSR - great pics chosen and I love the font!

Katrina - very simple but elegant...loving the text used

Additi - oh I love the flower comparison...both are gorgeous

Moaya - awww, these too are just too cute...great blending and merging

Jennifer - love this style you created here.  I can't choose which one I like better they both are so unique and just look amazing

Anikta - Love it!  I really think you should try to do more pictures in this style.  I'm putting this in my siggie

Madhuri - the queen of dance...fab pics chosen...she really has a great smile

Kareena - another one you did in this style...just love

Akki n Anushka - love it...I really enjoyed this movie

Premeer Special - bed rolling

Honesty Preeti your work is awesome and makes me go

I hope this was long enough
Meehak. thumbnail
RESVERD :D will edit it soon.
*Edit*

OMGH Goregeous uptade 😍 Gosh Love my suggestion a looot. Awww.. the frame u put r aweesome. The avi's looking aweesome <3 (: Thanks for making this muhaa <3 (:

Awww just loved it 😍

Edited by Taani96 - 12 years ago
-Abigail- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
-Reserved- πŸ˜³

Hello Preets...Back to edit my comment πŸ˜Ž...that too a long one πŸ˜†

Okay so as always I've loved all your creations...Loved the new styles you have done 

Nice Jay sean sig...pics are merged together very well, I like the little bit of pink peeping out of the bottom corner

Nice Kajen sig, Love the pics you've chosen, they go together very well and I love the text on this sig...looks very nice with only the border in colour and trnsparent form the middle

I love the merging of the background and the pic in shweat tiwari's sig...looks amazing and how you took out little pics of her eyes and lips...Great work 

Love the pic you've used of sonam and how u've used it twice...Looks very nice, nice editing

I love love love the editing you've done on deepika's pic...the bubble effect looks very nice

Sharukh's sig πŸ˜ ... a very nice simple sig but looks amazing, very cute pic of him

and now my preet chachu...he tu always looks nice...Nice bold pics of him πŸ˜³

Love how you have merged katrina's pic and the text on it looks very nice...I'm loving the trnsparent text πŸ˜³

and then My Pihu *THUD* thats a gorgeous sig...totally amazing...LOVE it! I love the editing you've done with her pic and the flower on the side...Looks very nice and then the text 'Gorgeous Additi Gupta' πŸ˜πŸ˜³...Looks very nice

Very nice simple sanaya sig...looks Great with the light black text...like its fading in the pic

I love the new effect you have tried on Jenny, ankita and Kareena sigs...its very different and unique..Looks Great

and your avi's are awesome...the borders look lovely and the premeer bed rolling ones are just awesome β˜ΊοΈ

Now coming to the last but not the least...My Premeer πŸ˜³
Loved their sig...that dance was just mesmerising and the pics you've taken are very nice...the intensity in their eyes...the way their looking at each other *THUD* THUD* *PHaints* seriously just simple merging and editing of their pics makes me go PHrazy πŸ€ͺ...Love the hum hein iss pal yahan text you've used for their sig...Oh preets thankx for such an awesome sig! πŸ€—

Phew finaly I'm done with my Looong comment ...Hope its long enough!

Great work PreetsπŸ‘...Hope your exams go well and you give us more and more lovely updates very soon! πŸ˜³

*sowie again*

Love you <3
Edited by ...Harshiti... - 12 years ago
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awww love the Kat sig! great job :D