Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-aamina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
What is nivi playing at. She has a responsibility towards her husband who she accepted and took her vows in front of her god. How can a girl like nivi with such morals neglect her duty towards her husband and (if CTs are planning to reunite nivarth)how can she possibly remarry just for the sake of a child. I'm sorry and don't mean to be rude but Vandena lost her husband very young and was left with a child, I didn't see jhawaar leaving chanchal and marrying vandena, because ;
It is sick. Vandena managed fine as the grandparents played an important role in sid's up bringing.
Also doesn't the baby need to bond with her father and grandmother. Sid is the most important person in the babies life as he is her biological father. Nivi can help and stand in just like the grandmother can.Edited by aamina1010 - 13 years ago
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Lams dear nvi ko soods tab samjhjayenge when she will try 2 understand it , but her responsibility became her obessivemess now . didn't u see hu she reacted when Sid n VD demanded for dwweta ? Viren had 2 explain her tht Sid is her father n he hav full rght on her .
During BF scene when dwweta starts cryng , YSD tells nivi 2 eat n she was gongg 2 handle deeta but nivi leaves everythng n runss for dweeta . same case when VD asks nivi for deeta , Nivi tells NO 2 her but forcefully VD takes dweeta n iit was veryy much clear tht nivi was nt at all happy .

when CC comes in bedroom , Nivi keeps onsayng 2 lowering d voice , CC tells her tht child doesn't wake up so easily then 2 she ws nt satisfied n happy , she ignores Viren , she ignores Viren's tea n evrythng  So all dis was wrong .

Over n extra cheex har tarah se buri hoti hai . we shld do each n everythng in limit . otherwise it makes a gd thng also bad . like it is hapenning rght now .

mithila.v thumbnail
nivi is just taking viren for granted ...she is so confident of his love for her she takes him for

granted...crazy potrayal of the character nivi by CTS...she always seems to do only one thing at

a time...either run after family or sister or viren...somehow  finding   these characters a little

out of tune...a family that doesnt sort out  any issue by first talking out...every one always have

their lips sealed  ...whatever love one has for family...the life partner is not ignored thus...the

present track ...is very exasperating. ...
hebasamiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dis Time I don't want Viren 2 apologise 2 Nivi or 2 any1 for anythng becozz he is nt at all wrong dis time . It's Nivi who needs 2 understand d worth of Viren n importence of Viren . She always took viren for granted n now it shld b stopped . Nivi hav 2 realize wht importence Viren hav in her life .

Plzzz plzzz Plzz Ct's i beg u , don't show again Viren feeling guilty n then sid coming n givng him lecture n then Viren realizing n sayng Sorry 2 Nivi for nothng . Plzzz Dis time I want Sid n Vd 2 lecture Nivi or n nt Viren becozz she is in fault dis time n she hav 2 understand dis tht she hav 1 husband who loves her uncondionally . She hav 2 realzize tht may b she hav taken d responsibility of dwweta but tht doesn't mean tht she will forget her responsibility 2wds Viren who is her husband . Best will b she herself getting realization of her mistake .

she hav 2 understand tht whtever she does but she just can't interfere b/w sid n dweeta . She can't forget tht At d end Sid is dwweta's father n he hav full rght on her , VD who is dwweta's GM hav full rght on her , n nivi is just part of it . d way 2dy she reacts when VD n Sid demands for deewta was 2 much

Sometimes i thnk Viren shld go somewhere for work or shld become sick very badly n then may b Nivi will realize hu much she loves Viren n wht importence Viren hav in her life