Loved the update...it was fab!! :D
Plz cont soon!
iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: princess163

Okay My dear Khurani!πŸ˜ƒ

I know I am bad!

I haven't given you a proper comment on this one since I don't know how many parts!😭

I am assuming it to be four parts and hence will give my comments from part 14!

Geet's family is DISGUSTING!!😑

But, I loved the side of Maan that you acquainted us with! Thanks!

It was great to see The Maan Singh Khurana having fun on the streets like that'..enjoying the li'l joys of life!

This reminded me of myself and my friends!

I live in Delhi, but, I don't belong to delhi! I am here to study! So, obviously, I have to depend upon public transport!

Though delhi is well comnnected by metro, yet the nearest metro station for me is about 4 kms away! Taking an auto everyday is not really feasible and the hassle involved with the auto wallahs going on strikes so often, makes it even worse! So, I take the buses as its much more convenient!

I have friends who are Delhiites yet I know much more about delhi than them!

I mean, one of my friends is the typical reaaly sensitive and pampered girl of the house and till very recently, she hadn't even stepped into the metro ever!

But, when we roamed around the streets, enjoying ourselves'.taking different and totally weird means of transport, it was FUN! IT WAS ULTIMATE! And she accepted it too!

I mean, we have done crazy stuff'..running on the EXTREMELY packed CP(one of the most heavy traffic movement areas of Delhi) signals, when we were late for a movie'' six people getting packed in an auto since we couldn't find a second one''.going to celebrate a friend's bday in a restaurant and irritating people there by our shamelessly high decibel levels''.

Gosh'.part 14 reminded me of all the crazy stuff I have done in these two years!

It was awesome!

Part 15

Hmmm'.Maan took care of her greedy family!

I am touched by his gesture'..loving the caring side of maan!

The part was, as usual, brilliantly written'.storms brewed and happiness was blown away, yet the update didn't really focus on the aftermath'.it just gave us evil premonitions'.

Part 16 and 17

The update was really really well-written'.each emotion perfectly put to words'

The feeling of loss that had seeped Maan's mind'..the despair that he was drowning in''the self-pity that was evident in his behavior''the helplessness that Geet felt'.the anguish of desperately wanting to soothe him'.take away his sorrows''of the pain that she felt on seeing him break like this''dadima's love for the grandson whom she loved more than her son''the guilt that was eating up Geet for having lied to the man she had now come to respect more that ever''.

Maan finally sharing the darkest part of his life with Geet'.unconciously entangling her within his life'.unknowingly placing his trust into the girl, who in such a short span of time had affected him so deeply!

The pain that maan went through and which had become a part of him'.the desperation of that 10 year old boy, to do anything'anything to have his mother accept him'.the boy who grew up on the exterior yet remained the 10year old boy within'still longing for his mother, only to have his dream, his faith shattered!

A heart-wrenching update!

Part 18

Maan is broken'shattered and it seems just one person has the ability to help hi pick up the pieces of his life and move on!

The feeling of not belonging to the Khurana khandaan'.his pain'..the way he tried to shut himself from the world, it really sad!

Yet, geet will help him!

The only problem that stares them in the face is obviously, Geet not having told him the truth already!

Pinky and adi's marriage is actually the life saver now!

Geet looking stunning and our MSK floored'.hmmm''ab kya Karen main jo nahin hoon'Geet se hi kaam cahalana padega MSK ko!

The vows, well Geet, don't worry, ekdum sahi bande ko imagine karke vows soche hain!

I think that paper is gonna stay with him, not get thrown!

Geet almost confessed'.looking forward to the dance!

Brilliant work Khurani!πŸ‘πŸ€—

Love

Swati

Whoaa...Pretty long ! Setting it off for all the parts ! 

Loved it !

And, yes there are two of my fav parts there !

The local delhi fun and Maan's past revelation ! 

I just loved that local delhi one...Don't ask...I was so nervous, writing happy things are really hard for me...and that saddy saddy part...I finished it in only 10 mins ! 

I never checked it again...I tell ya, there is some problem with me...All i'm doing good is on tragic things !

BTW, you seemed like me only...Me too have this fun but not in delhi, but in my city, Surat ! 

Like, In heavy rains, a long ride on bike, sipping hot hot coffee in heavy rain with water to knee length...

Crossing the busiest road in mere one attempt, Racing wildly on long Dumas road, ( I love racing, I love speed, And I always win ! πŸ˜† though my mom scolds me like anything if I ever confess that I won the race ! πŸ˜­ ) 

And, yes...Birthday parties...Don't ask...Poor hotel staff...They got irritated by our uncontrollable laughs and funny games...

Movies...Don't ask...Coming back from the escalator in opposite direction when we are late and in WILD mood...

Aaahh...Fun is integral part of my life...And people tell me I make them cry...In real life, I am very fun loving person ! 

BTW, Thanks for loving my work ! 

Khurani Loves you, too ! 

iMadz thumbnail
shanzy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
vows were just out of the world...😍...heavenly...
i loved the last part , the way she was encouraging him was very touching
i hope now she tell him the truth...i dont want him to be heart broken again😭
princess163 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: maanddy

Whoaa...Pretty long ! Setting it off for all the parts ! 

Loved it !

And, yes there are two of my fav parts there !

The local delhi fun and Maan's past revelation ! 

I just loved that local delhi one...Don't ask...I was so nervous, writing happy things are really hard for me...and that saddy saddy part...I finished it in only 10 mins ! 

I never checked it again...I tell ya, there is some problem with me...All i'm doing good is on tragic things !

BTW, you seemed like me only...Me too have this fun but not in delhi, but in my city, Surat ! 

Like, In heavy rains, a long ride on bike, sipping hot hot coffee in heavy rain with water to knee length...

Crossing the busiest road in mere one attempt, Racing wildly on long Dumas road, ( I love racing, I love speed, And I always win ! πŸ˜† though my mom scolds me like anything if I ever confess that I won the race ! πŸ˜­ ) 

And, yes...Birthday parties...Don't ask...Poor hotel staff...They got irritated by our uncontrollable laughs and funny games...

Movies...Don't ask...Coming back from the escalator in opposite direction when we are late and in WILD mood...

Aaahh...Fun is integral part of my life...And people tell me I make them cry...In real life, I am very fun loving person ! 

BTW, Thanks for loving my work ! 

Khurani Loves you, too ! 

Yeah!
sounds great!
Visit Delhi dear!
i wanna meet youCry
waise hi u are sooo busy these days
your Maan's deewani misses her Khurani!Cry
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Lovely update...thanks 4 da pm
iMadz thumbnail

Originally posted by: princess163

Yeah!
sounds great!
Visit Delhi dear!
i wanna meet you😭
waise hi u are sooo busy these days
your Maan's deewani misses her Khurani!😭

Delhi and me ?

I have no one in Delhi ! πŸ˜­ Not even a single relative ! πŸ˜­ Except for my love, Maan ! πŸ˜†