Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sldeeps thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i want GEET to rectify her mistake ASAP. I am very much scared about MAAN'S reaction if he comes to know about GEET's betrayal

MAYA GUJRAL - MAAN's MOTHER 😲 what's going on😡 a mother is cheating her son. No wonder MAAN reacted in such a way when GEET questioned about his mother😕
Edited by sldeeps - 12 years ago
shanzy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ough wot a twist...m still in shock, Maya is her mother...how could a mother decieve her own son😡
felling bad for maan n geet,...poor girl is in dilema, God knows wot man ll do...😕
iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Anvi2009

Gosh Maddy, this is getting so scary (not horror type scary, lol) and complicated for Geet. One time she gave in to her desires and chose the unethical path, and see where it landed her...she is dying from inside with guilt of betraying Maan's trust. The same man who has made a special place in her heart. How will she come out of this corporate mess? She is getting deeper and deeper into it. 

Will Maan ever trust her again? 
Will Geet ever be able to come out of it clean? 

Oh, she is definitely stuck between a rock and hard place. Neither can she tell Maya that she wants to get out of this nor can she tell Maan the truth. I am sure she wants to get out of this mess, but is there a way for her to come out of it without loosing Maan's trust. 

With the new twist of Gujral being Maan's mother (this was a shocking twist maddy...had to read this sentence twice to make sure I was reading it right, lol) and Maan can give up his life for this project, how is Geet going to handle her guilt. She is seeing how hard he is working to get this project and that he trust her blindly to help him get this project.  I would definitely want to die in this guilt. lol. I could totally relate to Geet when she screamed in frustration and guilt on the terrace. Forget facing Maan and winning his trust, will she be able to face herself. I hope she can. She is extremely smart and intelligent (i love your geet), I hope she finds a way out without hurting Maan too much and making sure Gujral does not get this project. I so hope this project goes to Maan only. 

Loving the way Maan-Geet relationship is progressing. 😳 How I hope that their relationship never regresses, Maan's trust in her never falters... when the truth is known to Maan. I know its unlikely, but one can hope...right. 😊

Maddy, this story is getting so  interesting. Cant wait to see what is in store for us next. Needless to say, me loving your FF. 😊

First of all, Thank you very very very much Anvi ! 🤗

And, yes ! I love My Geet, too ! She is totally my girl, like I love to see in any girl ! 😉 And yes I'm so sorry for scaring you little ! 😆

One thing I can assure you is that, for this shocking update, I will cover it up in next one, which will be full of Maaneet ! 😳 So, I hope you guys will not hate me that much for giving shocks ! 😆

Once again, Thank you so much for appreciation ! I hope i will not fail myself and disappoint you guys, too ! 😊

Maddy

iMadz thumbnail

Originally posted by: sona-rai

MADDY main tujhay jaan se mar doongi 😡zinda rehna hai tu jaldi se next update send kar😡😆

lovely lovely update yaar loved it a lottt😃

Ohhh...No...NO...NO...don't sona, don't ! 

Don't kill me ! 😉 Please...

🤣
sweet scorpio thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
shocking!

omg!...maya is maan's mother!...

i don't want geet to betray maan!...i hope she will change her decision before its too late!

continue soon!
shanzy thumbnail
[QUOTE=sona-rai]MADDY main tujhay jaan se mar doongi 😡zinda rehna hai tu jaldi se next update send kar😡😆

🤣🤣🤣
🤣
iMadz thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanzy

Maddy pointing finger at you Shan ! 😉

Why are you laughing ? huh ? 

🤣

shanzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: maanddy

this girl gave words to my heart voice😆

suba2011 thumbnail
Hw can geet can do that..sure maan going 2 hurt.plz dont let her do that. 🥱
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 12
OMG that was a real shock...
she is his mother and she is doing this to her son?
wonder why...
now Geet will kill herself with the guilt...
what a twist...
cont soon...