Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

Ekta.. it is not about responsibility...but Nivi has got so much involved in the child  that she did not like Sid or VD take the child to their room... Nivi is getting possessive about Dwita...

yeah i agree with raj ðŸ˜• she needs a reality check and some assurance from da others cz i really dont know hw she'd deal with things if she finds herself pregnant with viren's child, whether she'd feel ok to leave dwita for her own baby😕

if dis goes on, viren mite take a reverse gear for nivren relationship and dat scares me da most!!!!!
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Ekta jaan , Viren already took d responsibility of dwweta thatzz why he allowed Nivi 2 take care dweeta n he supported her decision becozz he 2 accepted dweeta as responsibility . but problem is tht Nivi had taken Viren as for granted , taking care of child doesn't mean she will ignore every1 including her own husband . thatzz so unfair 2 viren  n dis is nt d 1st time she did it , she kept it dong frm d day1 she met wid Viren . At tht time Viren was stranger but evenafter she mariied him , nothng changed n now when she fully accepted viren as her life then also d condition is same whch is cveryy veryy wrong

i said in my post tht dis time ct's better nt shld show Viren again as guilty n apologising 2 Nivi for dis becozzz dis time he is nt at all wrong n now Nivi hav 2 realize her mistake . n just 2 show Nivi as MAHAN Ct's can't show Viren wrong everytime .
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
nadz d day if Viren comes 2 know tht Nivi is nt happy wid him , it would nt take a sec for him 2 leave her becozz he always thought abt her 1st among all thngs but dis is nt d case , here Nivi is ignoring her n Viren cn n will bear dis ignorance until n unless he sees her happy becozz he never thought abt him before nivi , yes he cn get angry whch is obvious but he will nt take tht drastic step . So chill
MAYURIKTA thumbnail
hey Moni di, Nivi had ignored Viren from childhood.. Remember the Kite scene... She just leaves with Sid... Viren reminded Nivi hw much he was hurt FROM THEN!!!! And still tht stupid girl doesnt understand!!!! Edited by MAYURIKTA - 13 years ago
-aamina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I still haven't seen today's episode. But honestly I'm getting really irritated with ccbm. I give up, the CTs are not going to listen or give us what we want. They are adamant to ruin NivRen. I have had enough, I just wish I hadn't got attached to this couple.