Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: mansi95

kab tak hum in pics ka sahara lete rahenge???i say RTM was their sr onscreen and tip tip barsa pani offscreen😆😆😆[/QUOTE

Me too think so..as I've already said that RTM was more passionate then this so-called SR & tip tip toh we enjoyed to the core..so much fun we had in posting topics with those pics..that was the best time of enjoyment we all had in the forum..

bobby13rocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: tazeen_29

OMG! bobby u rocked it again dear ...perfect captions ...perfect timings...hope to see some passionate continuation today...and agree cv's are acuatually puzzled with the hottness of this unbelievable sizzling jori....

Hey Taz ..thanxxx dear..I thought u may be busy as u told me yesterday..
but as per fb news no continuation of passionate scenes..they'll wake up in each other's arms in the morning...
Really the cv's r dumb-struck as what to do coz this jodi burns everyone with their scintillating chemistry...
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Good one bobby...nice post...enjoyed it a lot...
bobby13rocks thumbnail
[QUOTE=Madhusk]amazing

[/QUOTE
Thanxxx dear..
-MansiKohli- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

truly said di..i say we should assume dat as their sr...because we are not goin to get one that phast...i have sum hopes on the track after this circus phamily

bobby13rocks thumbnail
[QUOTE=khushi_4ever]Good one bobby...nice post...enjoyed it a lot...[/QUOTE
Thanxxx Khushi...
making ourselves happy ...aur kya..
bobby13rocks thumbnail

kab tak hum in pics ka sahara lete rahenge???i say RTM was their sr onscreen and tip tip barsa pani offscreen😆😆😆[/QUOTE

Me too think so..as I've already said that RTM was more passionate then this so-called SR & tip tip toh we enjoyed to the core..so much fun we had in posting topics with those pics..that was the best time of enjoyment we all had in the forum..

truly said di..i say we should assume dat as their sr...because we are not goin to get one that phast...i have sum hopes on the track after this circus phamily[/QUOTE]
Hope so Sweetie that they return to Delhi at the earliest & we get to see a new track & a full-fledged SR of Maaneet..I wanna see MSK back..
Jadee777 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Bobby nice post...Munda is looking tired so thank god the SR was short if not --who knows what state he would be in???😕😆😆
-MansiKohli- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

truly said di..i say we should assume dat as their sr...because we are not goin to get one that phast...i have sum hopes on the track after this circus phamily

Hope so Sweetie that they return to Delhi at the earliest & we get to see a new track & a full-fledged SR of Maaneet..I wanna see MSK back..
yes di..even i am waiting for the same😳and also its high tym we send the cvs MENTOS jo dimag ki batti jala deti hai🤣
bobby13rocks thumbnail

yes di..even i am waiting for the same😳and also its high tym we send the cvs MENTOS jo dimag ki batti jala deti hai🤣
Cv's ko mentos ki quadriple dose dena chahiye taki dimaag ke baati kabhi fuse na ho.😆