Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MKrayZee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: chocolover89

Parvez was really sweet when consoling Jai, even Amar. Manish was amazing though.

Sadly Amrita and Kruti looked really bad that day that day. It looked like: if they could they would go on to the stage and hit Jai or something, especially Kruti..who was already jumping and screaming--IMO she was lucky she didn't have the mike.🤔 😆

Anyways tempers were flying high that day and a lot of people acted stupidly..hope it never happens again.

About the takkar: Jai's choreography was harder and better too--plus he was moving well too barring the fact that he looked slightly confused and hassled. I'm pretty sure that if the song problem hadn't happened, Jai would have won.

In the bits they did together, Amar outshone Jai mostly because by that time Jai was just so upset and affected by what had happened that it showed.

i have always said that if only Jai quits being negative...the dude is well talented! he is not called the kind of prop for no reason. if only he learnt to just keep quiet. bas. itna zyada bol deta hai!
as for Kruti, i dnt even have words. this is not her first time. actually, this is not the first time a girl from DID2 has done something like this. Vandana has as well, albeit in the limelight epi. the girls in DID1 are WAY more courteous.
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: desilawyer

i have always said that if only Jai quits being negative...the dude is well talented! he is not called the kind of prop for no reason. if only he learnt to just keep quiet. bas. itna zyada bol deta hai!
as for Kruti, i dnt even have words. this is not her first time. actually, this is not the first time a girl from DID2 has done something like this. Vandana has as well, albeit in the limelight epi. the girls in DID1 are WAY more courteous.

Jai is quite talented...and definitely one of the most if not the most versatile dancer to have come out of DID. He does talk too much which gets him into trouble..

Oh It's not Kruti's first time? this is the first time I have seen Kruti react like this..which is why I was so shocked and disappointed with her behavior. Amrita's personality has turned me off a few times before too so I wasn't so shocked and disappointed by her. It sucks because IMO in DID2 she was the strongest in GKG technicality wise and versatility wise. Vandana too? She comes across as sweet most of the time..

DID1 girls rock! :D
akanna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

🤗 LOL, di! You have spent so much time in this section that even a simple discussion that involves a difference in opinion seems like a "fight" to you. 😆 It's okay to disagree, di, it does not mean that we are on a battlefield - although many on the forum act otherwise!

I don't know, I have bad memory, but I am pretty sure that lately, the judges have been giving all the contestants in the takkar rounds 9s and 10s.

Regarding Amar - I always preferred his act in contemporary as opposed to hip-hop which is his original genre in dance. His hip-hop acts never appealed to me since he emotes with such grace that it is always a treat to watch him do contemporary dance.

I don't think that the judges were targeting Jai because he had done nothing except stop in between at that point. The disrespect did not come until after they had given Amar points. So the sequence does not follow here.

Anyway, at the end of the day- I think the channel just did all this to garner higher TRPs and create some drama that will bring them in the spotlight since the show is almost over. Voila! Mission accomplished.

Ha, that's my Jalapeno girl..!!! 🤗 😃 I just didnt want to create a misunderstanding that I am fighting with ya, in my post... 🤗

In the Bhavana-Amrita round, neither got 10s, both got 9s.. If they were equal, they should have been given 10s.. I remember that neither one was given 10s in some other takkar too...

Amar is not originally a contemporary dancer, but Jai is... Amar was untrained before DID2, only a self-taught freestyle dancer, with some hip-hop... He learned contemporary from TL after being in TKT... Jai is trained from Shiamak's institute in Contemporary, and became the King of Props in DID1, while in TKT... I agree with ya - Amar emotes very well... 😃

There was more drama than what was aired... In the limelight it was clear the drama started before Amar was given marks.. Else the judges would have mentioned to Amar about him disrupting Jai while he was dancing in the second chance round... Also Geeta looked very angry while she was giving comments and marks...

On a side note - I believe the situation wouldnt have been worsened so much if they had no guest judge or a different guest judge!! 😉 😆
akanna thumbnail
I agree - I am also unhappy with Vandu's behavior in DKS... I never liked the way Vandu or Parvez reacted that they built the mahal on top of DID1... It sounds stupid to me, as no mahal will stay strong if there is no strong base or foundation!! DID1 created the strong foundation for the show, because of them many viewers fell in love with the show, and they set the standards so high for the show, and DID2 built on top of that strong foundation and set standards...
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Good observation regarding Kishore , Akanna - 
Also overall in this drama - DID1 folks were much more well behaved and calmer...
MKrayZee thumbnail

Jai is quite talented...and definitely one of the most if not the most versatile dancer to have come out of DID. He does talk too much which gets him into trouble..

Oh It's not Kruti's first time? this is the first time I have seen Kruti react like this..which is why I was so shocked and disappointed with her behavior. Amrita's personality has turned me off a few times before too so I wasn't so shocked and disappointed by her. It sucks because IMO in DID2 she was the strongest in GKG technicality wise and versatility wise. Vandana too? She comes across as sweet most of the time..

in the limelight epi's, Kruti and Vandana have come across as arrogant and over-competitive. i used to really like Vandu and Kruti simply coz they were from Terence ki Toli. but seeing their attitude as compared to that of DID1 girls has put me off the both of them! - sigh, and its a shame too coz Kruti is a good dancer. Vandana -  IMHO has lost her touch. her DID2 performances were better than what she has been doing in DKS and to then come across arrogant is a bit rich i feel.
akanna thumbnail

Originally posted by: desilawyer

in the limelight epi's, Kruti and Vandana have come across as arrogant and over-competitive. i used to really like Vandu and Kruti simply coz they were from Terence ki Toli. but seeing their attitude as compared to that of DID1 girls has put me off the both of them! - sigh, and its a shame too coz Kruti is a good dancer. Vandana -  IMHO has lost her touch. her DID2 performances were better than what she has been doing in DKS and to then come across arrogant is a bit rich i feel.

I dont watch limelight episodes regularly, but have seen Vandu being over-confident in some, and I used to laugh in my mind because she is the weakest dancer in Jalwa team!! The Josh girls have a lot more class in their behavior, and they never attack their opponents verbally... The only one I am uncomfortable with in Josh is Avneet!! No offense, that child acts and talks big for her small age!!
soooperfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i agree about avneet! :)
and yeah...a lot of contestants disappointed me...in their behaviour...even though i was big fans of theirs

i respect mayuresh immensly...people need to learn a little from him :) he reminded me a little bit of terence...

i did not notice kishore...but i saw it again...and then saw that...hmm... :)

Originally posted by: akanna

I dont watch limelight episodes regularly, but have seen Vandu being over-confident in some, and I used to laugh in my mind because she is the weakest dancer in Jalwa team!! The Josh girls have a lot more class in their behavior, and they never attack their opponents verbally... The only one I am uncomfortable with in Josh is Avneet!! No offense, that child acts and talks big for her small age!!

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
in the limelight epi's, Kruti and Vandana have come across as arrogant and over-competitive. i used to really like Vandu and Kruti simply coz they were from Terence ki Toli. but seeing their attitude as compared to that of DID1 girls has put me off the both of them! - sigh, and its a shame too coz Kruti is a good dancer. Vandana -  IMHO has lost her touch. her DID2 performances were better than what she has been doing in DKS and to then come across arrogant is a bit rich i feel.[/QUOTE]
In that sense yes, they definitely come across as more competitive than the Josh girls who are more composed. There have been a few cases where I have been turned off by what some contestants said in the limelight..from both sides. I got annoyed with Amrita's jhanda bhashan..It was really stupid 😆

Vandu is the weakest dancer in DKS IMHO :( When she gets introduced as expression queen..I'm just like no no no 😆..that title is Vrushali's and no girl comes close to stealing it from her yet. Avneet comes the closest though..

Edited by chocolover89 - 13 years ago
MKrayZee thumbnail

Originally posted by: chocolover89

Vandu is the weakest dancer in DKS IMHO :( When she gets introduced as expression queen..I'm just like no no no 😆..that title is Vrushali's and no girl comes close to stealing it from her yet. Avneet comes the closest though..

Agreed. in Saturdays episode when Amrita intro'd Vandu as expression queen, i was like...👎🏼 
also if you watch Amrita, Vandana and Kruti's expressions during the performances  - you will see what i mean.