Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ayesha87 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: enchanted.

yes please! can you please pm me? ๐Ÿ˜Š

oh wow..yes i was aware of his many talents..but didn't noe that he designed professionally with shraddha nnigam ..and i def didnt noe that some of his designs were part of the LFW! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
you see i LOVED him as rahul ..and i LOVED him with drashti..and i really wanted to know what he was upto..
im glad he has so many talents..just wish he finds something interesting and makes some time for tv ๐Ÿ˜ณ

No worries dear i will PM u for sure๐Ÿ˜›...Also if others here want i can  share with you guys all the latest news, pics & interviews of MA...I love him alot as well...so it will my pleasure...but i can only pm u guys all this stuff ...so just pm me if u want any info or like this post & i will send u guys stuff & will keep u all updated as i get to know myself๐Ÿ˜ƒ
rose.three thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Ayesha87

No worries dear i will PM u for sure๐Ÿ˜›...Also if others here want i can  share with you guys all the latest news, pics & interviews of MA...I love him alot as well...so it will my pleasure...but i can only pm u guys all this stuff ...so just pm me if u want any info or like this post & i will send u guys stuff & will keep u all updated as i get to know myself๐Ÿ˜ƒ

hey if u dont mind can u pm abt more of MA๐Ÿ˜› ?? coz i wanna knw more abt him...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
i jst loveee him...
n missing him alot...๐Ÿ˜ญ