Terence to auction his DID and CDD clothes

uknaik99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Terence to auction his DID and CDD clothes

Terence Lewis created a buzz with his off- beat clothes that he wore as a judge on the two dance reality shows he has judged. Lewis is now going to auction his Dance India Dance (DID) and Chak Dhoom Dhoom (CDD) clothes and that too for a social cause.

A source says, "The actor will be auctioning his clothes that he wore during DID and CDD for a social cause. The actor recently met a little girl named Sonu Singh who has been through a bow leg operation. Now her other leg too needs to be operated on and Terence has decided to help her. Apart from this girl he also wants to help Tukaram Sarode who is the father of a dancer he knows. Sarode has hydrocephalus (water on the brain) and is in hospital."

Terence confirmed the same and said, "I met these two people few weeks ago. I did not know how to help them but when I went home I came across my DID and CDD clothes that's when I though about auctioning them. I just want people to come in and support this cause."

The auction will be held at Shanmukhananda Auditorium, Sion, Sunday, 15th May from 2:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.

It's a humane gesture by the dancer. May his tribe increase.

Copyright 2011 Indian Television Dot Com Pvt Ltd., distributed by Cont
Edited by uknaik99 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

i loved his style in DID 1 😳
manzanas_asadas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awww Terence is such a sweets.
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow. I don't even know what to say.

Do guys like him really exist in this world?

Terence Lewis you never fail to amaze me.😍

I genuinely hope that he successfully manages to help this little girl and Tukaram Sarode and people support this cause. He really does have a heart of gold.
Namrata_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow terence is so sweet! that is really a kind thing for him to do
luv2dance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I literally drooled for him in DID-1. He looked stunning in DID-1 and I just loved the way he presented himself. I loved him in DID-2 as well but tooo much in DID-1 ❤️ His dressing sense, his hairstyle, his shoes...haye haye ⭐️ Love Terence Lewis for the person he is 😊 Our country needs people like him more and more. I am dying to see him again on DID. Terence plzzz come back 😍 mere liye at least 😛😆
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
When I think it's not possible for me to love him more..I just fall more in love with him.

His style is awesome and I really hope he's successful in helping these people ! And Terence, please..pretty please come to the DKS finale at least! DID3 is a good 7 months away :(
Edited by chocolover89 - 12 years ago
luv2dance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chocolover89

When I think it's not possible for me to love him more..I just fall more in love with him.

His style is awesome and I really hope he's successful in helping these people ! And Terence, please..pretty please come to the DKS finale at least! DID3 is a good 7 months away :(

7 months away??????? really 😲 I thought it was gonna start in 3 months 😭 What will I do until then 🤢
akanna thumbnail

Originally posted by: chocolover89

@bold -- it wont happen, Choco... He is in Vienna this week...
akanna thumbnail

Originally posted by: luv2dance

7 months away??????? really 😲 I thought it was gonna start in 3 months 😭 What will I do until then 🤢

Choco is right... 😃