Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uswah thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Aymee

I am not sure if that scene was edited.

I think they shot that scene once because after all it was a rain scene and it would be hard to shoot that scene again.

I agree when you kiss one eye, it is natural to kiss the other eye.  Perhaps they did edit that part out.

But that scene was too good.  That was the only time I noticed Harshad's kisses was deep and not a light touch. 

But i m sure this scene was edited and tht time they both did lot of retkes for this scene ...

U know when this scene going on air first time na we r dead to see tht first time actually Prem kiss Heer aur wo bhi with so much Passion

and there is lot of discussion on it how he just kiss only one eye it deffinietly edited this scene 😑
iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Well, ladies I have to step away for some time.  45 minutes the max.  Got to errands to run.

I hope to see you both when I come back. 

Have fun running errands!

I'll be hanging around sort of.  I have to a little write for AG FC someone PMed me and asked if I could write something for them...I've been bad πŸ˜• haven't started on that yet...I really can't think at the moment.
iheartChai thumbnail

Originally posted by: uswah

But i m sure this scene was edited and tht time they both did lot of retkes for this scene ...

U know when this scene going on air first time na we r dead to see tht first time actually Prem kiss Heer aur wo bhi with so much Passion

and there is lot of discussion on it how he just kiss only one eye it deffinietly edited this scene 😑

It may be because they probably did a close up and then a long shot...and then to save time for the episode they editors may have edited the shot out.  But still the scene is magical and I just love that rain dance sequence so romantic πŸ˜ƒ
uswah thumbnail

Originally posted by: iheartChai

@Uswah

Yes, it would make sense for Prem to kiss both eyes before the forehead.

Maybe the director couldn't get the far away shot and just told Harshad to kiss one eye?

No i think this scene is edited bcoz its not make sense at all if u kiss only one eye ...
and i really wish tht Desh all deleted scene we get back ...
i really wnt to see alll those scenes...
uswah thumbnail

Well, ladies I have to step away for some time.  45 minutes the max.  Got to errands to run.

I hope to see you both when I come back. 

Not say anything when u back i m here or not ...😳

iheartChai thumbnail
Hey Uswah, I may be a little slow as I'm trying to finish up the write up for AG's FC...my head is so empty today πŸ€“ I can't think of anything to write about.

They want me to write on how AG went from Heer to Pihu.
uswah thumbnail

It may be because they probably did a close up and then a long shot...and then to save time for the episode they editors may have edited the shot out.  But still the scene is magical and I just love that rain dance sequence so romantic πŸ˜ƒ

Yah i too luved first Rain dance of Premeer ... ...and thts is really romantic☺️ and sad at d same time😭

But i luved it how much we wish to get another Rain dance but humari Phooti kismat 🀒...we never get wht we wnt Thnx to CV's😑
uswah thumbnail

Hey Uswah, I may be a little slow as I'm trying to finish up the write up for AG's FC...my head is so empty today πŸ€“ I can't think of anything to write about.

They want me to write on how AG went from Heer to Pihu.

'
Ohhh dnt worry Grace i know u doing ur best bcoz ur d one of best story writers 😳

u can doing it perfectly we know 😊Thts why they say u na
Edited by uswah - 13 years ago
uswah thumbnail
Ok Guys tell me when u start to watch Kis Desh ...???????
iheartChai thumbnail

Originally posted by: uswah

Ok Guys tell me when u start to watch Kis Desh ...???????

It's only you and me now πŸ˜†

Not until Kis Desh ended...about a month after?  I went on a Youtube spree and started watching it from the beginning.  My friend and I decided to do it and we finished the show within about 2 weeks...some very late nights πŸ˜†  My poor friend she was translating so much for me 🀣

What about you Uswah?