LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
fatima thanx sweeti ...

bowya thanx sweet will try jaan

thanx guys for ur lovly comments
dyhardfan thumbnail
Really lovely LJ... Thanks jaan. Continue soon:)
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Lj, now waiting for ur next chapter...😍
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
thanxxx dears am happy u both like it 
sandy_nivren thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

that was amazing... i just loved it lj di 😊

LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
am happy that u love it dear...
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail

Part 11:

Nivi becomes so worried what will happen now … she said I know verin will help sameer and make him understand…..suddenly nivi sees sid and run to him she said sid verin is in trabul …. She told him all the story ….after a while she notice that sid is just surprised … sid said nivi what r u oing here … nivi said this is not the time to ask me u hear what I said ???!!...sid said ya I hear u and I know why verin is doing this I hope this  time he will sussced to do it …nivi just can't handle her feeling now and start crying …sid said oh nivi don't cry come I will tell u the story …

Nivi and sid enter the house ….. sid is so tierd he said to tamana to make coffee…( tamana is sid's wife …. Will tell u guys how this happen )…..sid start talking and said ….raj is an old verin ki friend … verin loves him a lot ….every step verin done raj does the same …. Raj is died ….nivi shocks how…. Sid said verin be out of the life for some times ….after what happen verin be bahot samjdar hai ….nivi remember when pro.raj talks to them in that time she sees some bright light in verin's eye …now she know why she saw this …..sid said in that time verin start playing with girls he just play with them not more …nivi said but what happen …..sid said raj be inlove with a girl but the girl loves some one else …. Raj calls verin and tell him that he must do any thing but didn't hurt his love …. Verin start playing with girls when he talks to that girl and ask her the truth …. The girl said she doesn't love any one but only said that to make raj stay away from her …as she know raj he is so sensative …..verin hates her and when he comes to make raj  understand the truth he find him kill him self … verin start hates every girl in the earth …

Nivi becomes so sad to know that …. Sid said when u come in his life he changes his mind that there is another type of girl …. Nivi plz stay with him what ever he told u … am afraid what he will do if sameer doesn't understand …. Even I think he will leave u but u must not leave him promise me ….nivi said ya sid I promise but even I know verin now more than my self we r two faces for one coin ….i trust he will sucssed …. Nivi becomes so comfortabe now and said sid verin tell me the story of ur fast married waw I love ur feel ….tamana comes with coffee … nivi said tamana wawww I love u sis u make him so romantic dear … tamana becomes shy and said u c now he is so romantic than the past time … sid said oh when u women start talking u will not end …. Gud night nivi we must go to bed …nivi said gud night….

Nivi enters her room and start thinking what is verin doing right now ….guys let's go to verin …..sameer drives the car like crazy … sameer said why u enter the car I can kill u now … verin smile and said no u can't ….sameer said why u r so sure ???...verin said I know nivi tell u what I wanna said I just wanna be sure u understand it and we can be good friends …I want to ask u something …..sameer stoped the car and said ok go a head ….what do u think about what nivi said ??? he said agree with her that why I let her be back … verin said ok … I love her 2 much she is not like the other girl and hope u will find a girl like her ….sameer said r u sure that she loves u 2 …verin said ya….sameer ok let's test her and if she choice u … I will really know that she loves u a lot and really will be happy with u …..verin said ……

What verin will said …. Nivi will really proves  her love to  verin  … some one fail …..read the next part to know ………. Verin injure ….. sameer happy … nivi crying … is she cry happy cry or sad cry…. Verin will be ok or not …read next part ….with lov lj

LifeOfTheParty thumbnail

Part 12:

Verin think if he said no and nivi is not love him he will do wrong with sameer … verin said ya I agree but we will not test her so strong …. Verin feels that he really will die if he know that nivi is not in love with him …..sameer said verin buddy no need now I know u loves her and that's enough for me if she loves me she didn't say what she said …. Verin becomes so happy he said sameer u fail buddy …. Sameer said no buddy I win .. sameer said I win that I will be happy that u both r happy and I know god will send more beautiful girl to me 2 ….both r happy verin said no must be back nivi must be so worry …sameer said thanx buddy u make me feel gud …. Verin said if u want to thank me just pick me home …u already make miss the first night in our hannymoon …..sameer laugh and said ok will arrive u home now ….verin arrive home but it's rainnig heavly ….. verin get down from the car and said bye to sameer …. When he just wanna open the gate he injured bye a glass ….he feels so pain but run to c nivi …. Nivi is so worry she just sits in the sofa and think … verin enter the room …she can't c him … verin smile as she is not in this world he really know that she is thinking of him …..verin said nivi jann…nivi reaturn back and when she sees verin she just run and hold him tidly she said oh now am feeling better …. Verin makes her move a little he said I miss u so much nivi shy and said u don't miss me u a lier ….. verin said nivi I miss ….and be silent …nivi said ha bolo….. verin said I miss sid so much …..nivi hit him so strong in his stomach …. Verin feels little pain …. Nivi runs and verin fallow her … he said I will do the same but with different way …..before he catch her ….he hears sid voice said bro finally there is s girl make u run to catch her and laugh….verin is so happy ….verin said sid u back am so happy bro really miss u and said nivi will be back o teach u a lesson ……

Next part verin and sid try to enter by window…..nivi and tamana r laughing at them ….. verin hold nivi so tidly and kiss her neck …..read next part …with love lj

Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Lj, very good one, waiting for next now itself...😍Edited by Alphabet26 - 12 years ago
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
thanx dear happy u like it