Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
😡

Originally posted by: LuvScooby

What is worst is that both GC and DD did wonderful job, but it was scripted in the most weirdest way...THey showed LAMP...what the hell, what is this 80s movie, where they show flower kissing, lamp going out...etc😡
We waited 313 episodes, 1 year to get this CRAP😡

Yeah it seemed athat we r watching a movie from 8o's...how they could land with such nuisance with the most hottest romantic jodi of tv & whose chemistry even in that weirest take was so intense & passionate...they seem to have taken us for granted ..If they do so then the PH & the channel will be the biggest losers..😡
bobby13rocks thumbnail
[QUOTE=tazeen_29]
 honestly speaking bobby i loved this scene better than sr one ...just watch how geet feel on his chest of tiredness and how lovingly he hold her caressed her that was so so natural...that is the reason we love them coz they make any scene worthy to watch...❤️.[/QUOTE
Taz hope u've got my pm...Me too loved this scene ..I feel pitty for them coz inspite of their realistic performances the cv's landed with such a crap SR sequence for them ...how could they do so ..It seems the cv's have taken us for granted & I must say we r paying for being too loyal to the show..
-Saruu- thumbnail
U myt want to read my OS about their suhagraat.if u dint like yesterdasy,u shud like this.Hopefully
bobby13rocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: tere_liye_10

U myt want to read my OS about their suhagraat.if u dint like yesterdasy,u shud like this.Hopefully

I'll just check it dear...
LuvScooby thumbnail

Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

[

Yeah it seemed athat we r watching a movie from 8o's...how they could land with such nuisance with the most hottest romantic jodi of tv & whose chemistry even in that weirest take was so intense & passionate...they seem to have taken us for granted ..If they do so then the PH & the channel will be the biggest losers..😡

Now, I'm wishing that SR had never happened, at least I would still lived in a dream of Passionate SR instead of this MAHA CRAP😡 Idiotic CVs
bobby13rocks thumbnail
😡

Now, I'm wishing that SR had never happened, at least I would still lived in a dream of Passionate SR instead of this MAHA CRAP😡 Idiotic CVs

Really Pinku ..they 've no right to shatter our dreamz in such a cruel way...how could the cv's play with our sentiments ..can't understand ..despite of not getting the SR for months we treated the whole thing in a hilarious way & kept our dreamz alive in minds ..but their screenplay finally shattered our dreams & is the coz of this outrageous outburst of ours..its beyond the cv's dreams that we literally live this show & the leads & to what extent we can go for them...simply disgusting on cv's part.😡
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

loved the scene and i love the pics...thanks bobby!

LuvScooby thumbnail

Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

Really Pinku ..they 've no right to shatter our dreamz in such a cruel way...how could the cv's play with our sentiments ..can't understand ..despite of not getting the SR for months we treated the whole thing in a hilarious way & kept our dreamz alive in minds ..but their screenplay finally shattered our dreams & is the coz of this outrageous outburst of ours..its beyond the cv's dreams that we literally live this show & the leads & to what extent we can go for them...simply disgusting on cv's part.😡

GC and DD deserve to be in a show where their talent and chemistry is appreciated by the CVs, just like us fans. CVs have this sizzling couple and they have done nothing with them.  We tolerated head kissing and long eye staring, b/c we really expected something out of this world for their SR.

We got out of the world SR alrite, out of the 21st century and more of 18th century SR😡

bobby13rocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: undisclosed

loved the scene and i love the pics...thanks bobby!

Thanxxx a lot Sylvia..😊
-Saruu- thumbnail

GC and DD deserve to be in a show where their talent and chemistry is appreciated by the CVs, just like us fans. CVs have this sizzling couple and they have done nothing with them.  We tolerated head kissing and long eye staring, b/c we really expected something out of this world for their SR.

We got out of the world SR alrite, out of the 21st century and more of 18th century SR😡

HeHe.I cant read your post and feel ur anger cos of ur cute DP.Instead,im laughing😆😆😆
Awww scoobydoo so cute😳😳
Sara xxx
Edited by tere_liye_10 - 12 years ago