romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

INSIDE STUDIO:           

Welcome to Gupshup corner, as promised we have the hottest couple today. Abhiya, the hottest onscreen couple, who have glued their fans with their amazing onscreen chemistry to the most unique show.

(Pia enters studio with a broad smile on her face😃)

IF Khabroo: welcome Ma'am,

Pia: Thank you for inviting'.m feeling like a celebrity.

IF Khabroo: O' Ma'am of course you are'(looking around) Ma'am where is Abhay Sir?

Pia (blushing): Awww Abhay! He is doing his duty on gate.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OUTSIDE STUDIO:

(Abhay fighting with the studio guard)

Security Guard: Sir! U can't park your car here.

Abhay:  Pia is inside studio and I have to protect her from Sid, u can't stop me from parking my car outside gate. Until she comes out of studio I'll sit in my car and will do my duty.

Security Guard: Sir please don't make it tough for me lemme do my duty u can't park here.

Abhay: what? When hostel authority has never objected why are you objecting?

Security Guard: I'll have to inform inside studio.

Abhay: (giving a damn care) Thank you

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INSIDE STUDIO:

IF Khabroo (talking over phone to guard): what? He's standing outside. Will someone tell him that he is called here for an interview not for duty.

IF Khabroo to Pia: Ma'am please call Mr, Abhay he isn't coming inside.

Pia (blushing): yeh Abhay b na'.i love inhuman loosers

Pia (talking over cellphone with Abhay): kahan ho? andar ajoo

Abhay: m waiting for you outside studio. Pia mein tum se door nahin reh sakta  par tumharey kareeb b nahi asakta.

Pia: O ho Abahy iss time pe b dialogues? Just stop it and come inside.

Abhay: ok I am coming (kya hai taza hawa b leney nai deti)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Abhay enters studio looking around thinking yeh interview kahin Sid ka plan tu nahi hai'..

IF Khabroo: welcome Sir, app ko koi problem tu nahi hui?

Abhay (with blank face shouting): Stop interfering in my life'

IF Khabroo: what did I do? I am not interfering in ur life m just doing my duty'.

Abhay (embarrassed): Oh sorry'I didn't mean that I was just practicing my dialogues'

While interview was going on Pia tries getting closer to Abhay.

Abhay (shouting in anger): just stay out of my life' tum Maithli nahi ho, tum Maithli jaisi ho hee nahi sakta  you cannot be Maithli.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwIwdFNXWL0[/YOUTUBE]

Pia: what does he think he is? Jab chaha kareeb aya aur jab chaha chodh diya'bohat hogaya ab aur nahi'😡

IF Kahbroo to Abhay: what happened sir aap itney ghussa kyun ho?

Abhay: (starring at Pia😡) kuch nahin was again practicing my dialogues.

If Khabroo: it is said on IF that your kiss always hojata hai miss'.is it true😆?

Abhay: No not at all😳

Pia whispering: Abhay!! Jhott mat bolo tum ney kayi baar mujhey kiss krney ki koshih ki hai'.☺️

Abhay: No way mein aisa kyun kroonga when I know u always make sure u get it what u want'.😃

Pia: kya mein ney? Mein har time kiss k liye bhagti thi?

If Khabroo: we have a proof'I can proof ur kiss hojata hai miss jhoot.

Pia whispering near Abhay: dekha !!! bola tha na, jhoot mat bolo u don't know these Ifians have appointed a reporter who daily reports our activities to them.

If Kahbroo: look at this pic'.its very clear in this siggie and video that on several occasions u both were ready for a kiss'.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBJrIrjWAd4[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by romaila - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

romaila thumbnail

Seeing her kiss ho jata miss photos Pia starts her detective work for finding that person who was reporting their activities on PKYEK forum.

IF Kahbroo: Ma'am what are u doing😲? Please don't touch that glass its imported🥱, Ma'm aap mera bag kyun check kr rahey ho'.?

Abhay is noticing all her activities proudly😃

Abhay to If Khabroo: sorry now she is on a mission😆 she won't stop unless she finds any clue😉 mujhey b aisa hee pareshaan krkey rakhti hai.(he laughs)

IF Kabroo: Sir there must be a way of stopping her? Please help us'.dekehn humaarey studio ka kya krdiya hai'.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While convo b/w Abay and Khabroo was going on the Security guard enters studio.

Security guard to IF khabroo: madam gee aap ney bulaya'?

IF Kahbroo: mein ney? Nahi tu'.aap ko zaroor koi ghalat pehmi hui hai😕

Secuirty guard: Madam gee aap hee ney phone krkey bulaya tha'.ab aap kehrahi hain k nahi bulaya

IF Kahbroo: I didn't call u please go and do ur duty.

Pia: isse mein ney bulaya hai 😎

IF Khabroov(shocked):Aap ney? Why?

Pia: I have to find out about that person who is spying on us'.(Pia to security gurad) haan baba gee aap ney kissi ko yahan aatey heuy dekha hai'..kaun kaun yahan aata hai?

Secuirty gurad: yahan sirf kaam krney waley hee aatey hai'

Pia: koi aisa jo kaam na krta ho aur yahan aaya ho?

Secuirty guard: yaad aya madam gee ek chai waley baba ko roz yahan aatey huey dekha hai'lagta hai thora  sirka hua hai'jab dekho Maithli Maithli pukarta rehta hai'

Abhay on hearing maithli's name gets up from couch and starts questioning security guard

Abhay (desperate) : Maithli .kahan hai who sadiyon se mein uska inteezar karraha tha'(happily) usney apna promise pura krdiya'.Maithli kahan ho tum yeh dekho tumhatey pyaar  mein kya bangaya hoon (sadly saying) ek zinda laash bandiya hai Moon papa ney mujhey.

IF Kahbroo: Gosh! Now what has happened to him'.Guard go back and do your duty.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pia ignoring Abhay continues her detective work😎.

Pia to Khabroo: if you don't mind can I use your computer? Actually I have to do some important work.

IF Khabroo(stern smile): 😳yup its free you can use it.

Pia thanking her moves towards Computer and loogls out "CHAI WALA BABA". Bekarkipedia displays the following information about Chai wala Baba.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNUm2wrQJ6Q[/YOUTUBE]

" He is a famous storyteller on PKYEK forum. His bekar ki stories has made him so much popular among Ifians that many have started following him blindly by making unwanted prediction posts, Dhongi baba is one of his followers. He's stories revolves around the princess of Pandher Haveli, her family and her love".

Pia frustrated by bekarkipedia news gets up and joins Abhay and Kahbroo.

romaila thumbnail

Abhay to Pia: what happened why are you looking so upset?

Pia: Abhay! You know how much I have worked  in detective field, kya kya nahi kiya mein ney and what m finding out….that CHAI WALA BABA is more famous than me on forum….huh. I mean how can a person be so famous who is not even known to many….i don't like it.

Abhay: relax Pia mein hoon na!! I'll make you famous among PKEYians, so what if none AT is opened yet on your name…….you can join mine n Sid's one.

Pia: what😲? Ab mera naam se AT b nahi hai😭?

IF Kahbroo (little embarrassed😳): Ma'am we thought of making one but the problem is that all your fans are hijacked by CWB...what can we do if he is entertaining us more than you…sorry for that.

Pia: (saying reluctantly) Its okay (ek AT pe kya jaata   hai in Ifians ka grrr😡)

IF Khabroo: If you don't mind can we proceed please…already we are running short of time….Miss Pia! You were curious to know about Abhay's secret and when his secret was out you ran away…why is that? Were u scared?

Pia: No I wasn't scared at all…I run away for getting toothbrush for him…You may not know what I know about him….

IF Khabroo: we would like to know what u know about him.

Pia: When I saw his fangs for the first time I found it little dirty, that's why I went for getting toothbrush for him.

IF Khabroo: really Abhay don't u brush your teeth?

Abhay: what rubbish…I do brush my teeth with Moon Papa' tooth brush…and that too twice a day.

IF Khabroo: sorry we'll have to end up here as we are running out of time now….its was a nice chit chat with you. That's all for the day, there are many questions left for Abhiya but time problem hai gee may be some other day w'll call them again…we have a funny vm on Abhiya do watch it byeee.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2_yFPEh-mQ[/YOUTUBE]

minahil1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
that was lovely🤗... abhay is always practising his dailougues🤣  ... pia getting irritated😡... "stay away frm me" *abhay's famous dailougue*🤣 ...and their kiss always missing😈😳🤣...loved the post❤️
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Marvleous Work ROmz ... Muaaahhh fo' thisss ... 🤗

Abhay tum Plan searCh karne aaye thay studio mein ya bas dialogues ki praCtice karne ... 😆 Altlast , Mere Abhay ne bolna seeekh liyaaa ... 🤣
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Sweeet Abhay ka Favourite Dialogue " Stop Interferin' in my Life "😆
 [ Personaly My Fav tOo ] 😉

romaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: mino1997

that was lovely🤗... abhay is always practising his dailougues🤣  ... pia getting irritated😡... "stay away frm me" *abhay's famous dailougue*🤣 ...and their kiss always missing😈😳🤣...loved the post❤️

thanx...see Abhiya rocks in everything😆
romaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cute.Sadaf

Marvleous Work ROmz ... Muaaahhh fo' thisss ... 🤗

Abhay tum Plan searCh karne aaye thay studio mein ya bas dialogues ki praCtice karne ... 😆 Altlast , Mere Abhay ne bolna seeekh liyaaa ... 🤣

thanz...its took whole one hr for writing😆 and almost 45 minutes for updating.
read their full interview😆
romaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cute.Sadaf

Sweeet Abhay ka Favourite Dialogue " Stop Interferin' in my Life "😆
 [ Personaly My Fav tOo ] 😉

lolz...fav of all😉😆
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Ohh God ! Pooor Pia se ziayda CWB famous nikla Bikarkipedi pe 😆😆😆😆
Piya tumhari harkatein aisee hogayeeen , ab sara vaQt DeteCtive giri mein spend karogi tou kaun yaaad rakhega tumhein 😆😆😆😆😆