Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hussainramso thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

A crackerjack show!!!

Kesamma was supposed to be a formidable foe for Amma... She's fizzled out too!
In fact IMO she's a female version of Bail Buddhi. Where is the genius in advising KN to start his own business ? Her character should have been more active in creating problems for Thakurs!

I'm joining yours and Mia's strike ... Not gonna watch until they do some major overhauling of tracks. I'll attend LUD because I'm addicted to all the gals.
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Atticus

A crackerjack show!!!

Kesamma was supposed to be a formidable foe for Amma... She's fizzled out too!
In fact IMO she's a female version of Bail Buddhi. Where is the genius in advising KN to start his own business ? Her character should have been more active in creating problems for Thakurs!

I'm joining yours and Mia's strike ... Not gonna watch until they do some major overhauling of tracks. I'll attend LUD because I'm addicted to all the gals.

I went on strike, yemi joined me, now it's Mia and Atticus too? Welcome aboard girls.  We can party at LUD. But whether we watch or not, it won't affect their TRPS so they wouldn't care anyways. Let's have our WWW Club parties.πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by MERARAI - 13 years ago
Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MERARAI

I went on strike, yemi joined me, now it's Mia and Atticus too? Welcome aboard girls.  We can party at LUD. But our watching won't affect their TRPS so they wouldn't care anyways. Let's have our WWW Club parties.πŸ˜ƒ

psst... **cough cough**Boss, my strike started way back in the last week of April when they dangled the kitchen kiss bait but I still showed up for duty so you dock my pay πŸ˜³πŸ˜›πŸ˜† 

**** gosh Yemi... cant you NOT tell the truth sometimes***  :bolt:
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yemi3006

psst... **cough cough**Boss, my strike started way back in the last week of April when they dangled the kitchen kiss bait but I still showed up for duty so you dock my pay πŸ˜³πŸ˜›πŸ˜† 

**** gosh Yemi... cant you NOT tell the truth sometimes***  :bolt:

I like leadershipinitiative in my team members, but Boss always gets/takes the credit na?πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Let's hope Kriya split is not triggered by a lame excuse. If anything Krishna shooting her even accidentally would have been a good reason to get Prats off to maike.  Let's hope the reason for the split is viable one,  and has no traces of the SCAM-Arusi marriage track and it's twistsπŸ˜•.