Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SudhaSangeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: fuzzyface

I don't mind a new face as long as he can act and carry the role very well. Plus like most of your girls he shld be tall, dark, handsome and kick @$$e$😆

😆
OMG I am dying to see someone in such a role ⭐️
But I guess we have to wait for some time😆
EcliPSe_2010 thumbnail
My requirements are that whoever is cast in the role be talented, have a great voice and be physically fit.  The actor needs to act!  Because I am certain the role of CGM is not just about blank stares and mumbling dialogue.  The actor needs to be able to pronounce clearly the words he is saying.  They should cast someone whose presence can bring charisma on screen.  I don't know much about Indian tv actors but so far the casting of CGM has not disappointed me & i hope in casting the older CGM, the producers really look for someone who is able to have the charisma that can capture the viewers imagination!!!  Like the actor who is cast as Chanakya is able to do so.   
Required for role of CGM: 
A handsome, talented, charismatic, physically fit actor. 
Edited by EcliPSe_2010 - 12 years ago
Fishfish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: preety_219

Nice suggestion Jayati.😛
But as far as i remember Chandragupta became king in his early 20's ,so MR might not fit in age category😕 ,but i agree about his eyes,they are damn expressive,we all have seen that.😉

Pooja dear if Aamir can play a college student in 3 idiots then why cannot Mishal play CGM, he is much younger than aamir 😛
Edited by tintiny - 12 years ago
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tintiny

Pooja dear if Aamir can play a college student in 3 idiots then why cannot Mishal play CGM, he is much younger than aamir 😛

@Bold :cann't argue about that😛
I guess we have to wait & watch as to who they choose as adult CGM😉.
RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i still want a new face... of course handsome one
Fishfish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: fuzzyface

yes I think a new face wld be the bestest option, I mean if they can find this boy Rushi, I bet the makers can find someone fresh for the adult role.

@tintiny like you said children play in the dark, hence they become dark, our skin colour is based our phenotype not genetics per say  as it includes the environment and the variation. But just because you are an Aryan doesn't mean you will fair skin.

Sorry Fuzzy I missed seeing your reply...Fuzzy recently I concluded writing a story based on the Aryans for the forum http://alliswell.express-forum.net  (a free forum run by my friends to encourage creativity) called the Ray of Hope.  Though Ray of Hope was situated much later end of 12th century, before the invasion of the Moghuls I did do some research ...Chandragupta was born 340BC to a Kshatriya clan, lets say upper caste Aryan...of course mixing did take place, even during Mahabharata's time if you read about Arjun and Princess Chitrangada who was nothing but a tribal princess but then since it was so early it is assumed Chandragupta was fair skinned as the Aryans came of central asia/eastern europe..  of course there is a lot of controversy in these findings but my conclusion is since Chandragupta was upper caste Aryan he was fair...I may be wrong though as it is only an assumption :)  Love Tin
RoseFairy thumbnail
may be real cgm was fair skinned...but rushi is a little bit dark so adult cgm shouldn't be too fair so that we can't relate him with young rushi...in my opinion
Historylover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jhum_86

may be real cgm was fair skinned...but rushi is a little bit dark so adult cgm shouldn't be too fair so that we can't relate him with young rushi...in my opinion

I agree...kya pata real Cgm kaisa dikhta hoga sumwhere i read he was dusky...i wish koi time machine hoti and hum sab usme baith ke real mein kya hua hoga dekh aate...and i lyk Rushi a lot...i want him 2 stay in the show as long as possible😊
RoseFairy thumbnail
ya me too want rushi to stay at least 1 year...like young rajat of prc...time machine ka idea mast hai pehle bhi hum aur rinku time travel plan kr chuke hai...firse discuss krte hai chal
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
well i would prefer rajat any day but as he's doing a show on Colors... i don't think he'll be doing this role.

except for rajat right now i have nobody on my mind...i'll just wait to see whom the Sagars will choose...

rajat & mugs stayed in PRC for such a long time that i couldn't accept their replacement though i knew it was the requirement of the story... i just stopped watching it😳 i'm wondering will i be able to accept the replacement of rushiraj😳 he too good as CGM👍🏼