Views

Users

Frequent Posters

norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
hi

MR MONEYBAGS 

Ahmedabad Timesspeaks to some tellyworld hunks who believed in treading a different path,leaving an opulent lifestyle behind to make it big on small screen 

Amrita Mulchandani 

They are the most sought after heartthrobs in Telly Town.And they have an interesting story to tell.No,theirs is not the cliched rags to riches story that typifies most television actors.Karan Kundra,Mishal Raheja,Karan Wahi,Abbas Khan and Mohit Sehgal are slightly different from the rest of their colleagues on small screen.The common thread that binds them is that these cool dudes hail from prosperous families and left the luxurious lifestyle in their respective hometowns and made it big on television.Who says only middle class people work in the television industry While some take pride in the industrial conglomerate that their fathers have,others boast of a royal l i n e a g e.But they left the plush luxuries that their parents offered and willingly strived to make a name for themselves in tellyland.We bring you some rich,hot nhappening TV heartthrobs.

KARAN WAHI 

Born in a Punjabi Sikh Khatri family in Mohali,Karan Wahi has received immense pampering and love from his parents.He arrived in Mumbai to make it big in cricket but ended up as part of the glam world.My dad runs an automobile business while my mom is a school principal.Even though I dont need to work,I always wanted to be independent and have an identity of my own.I might not have been in this industry had it not been for my debut show Remix.Struggle is inevitable in any and every career,so one can not run away from it.Keeping in mind that I can spend lavishly without having to worry too much,I could have been a little bit laid back,but I shirk my responsibilities.I have to be prepared to manage both my family business as well as my own career simultaneously in the future.So perhaps the real struggle will start then, says Karan.

sorry if this has bene posted here before

nami2811 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hopefully! m tensed.. ðŸ˜’
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Namiii let me post some pics for u
& hope ur surgery goes well :))

Zarquu ur not talentless nikammi grrr

Norzie yup KW's looking diff but good :)
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nami2811

Hopefully! m tensed.. ðŸ˜’

na na u just stay relaxed😊 all will go well...we'll pray na😳
norzar thumbnail
hi

Originally posted by: indian_beauty

yuppp and hope that right thing comes his way ASAP!!!

inshallahhh

norzar
indian_beauty thumbnail

Originally posted by: norzar

hi

MR MONEYBAGS 

Ahmedabad Timesspeaks to some tellyworld hunks who believed in treading a different path,leaving an opulent lifestyle behind to make it big on small screen 

Amrita Mulchandani 

They are the most sought after heartthrobs in Telly Town.And they have an interesting story to tell.No,theirs is not the cliched rags to riches story that typifies most television actors.Karan Kundra,Mishal Raheja,Karan Wahi,Abbas Khan and Mohit Sehgal are slightly different from the rest of their colleagues on small screen.The common thread that binds them is that these cool dudes hail from prosperous families and left the luxurious lifestyle in their respective hometowns and made it big on television.Who says only middle class people work in the television industry While some take pride in the industrial conglomerate that their fathers have,others boast of a royal l i n e a g e.But they left the plush luxuries that their parents offered and willingly strived to make a name for themselves in tellyland.We bring you some rich,hot nhappening TV heartthrobs.

KARAN WAHI 

Born in a Punjabi Sikh Khatri family in Mohali,Karan Wahi has received immense pampering and love from his parents.He arrived in Mumbai to make it big in cricket but ended up as part of the glam world.My dad runs an automobile business while my mom is a school principal.Even though I dont need to work,I always wanted to be independent and have an identity of my own.I might not have been in this industry had it not been for my debut show Remix.Struggle is inevitable in any and every career,so one can not run away from it.Keeping in mind that I can spend lavishly without having to worry too much,I could have been a little bit laid back,but I shirk my responsibilities.I have to be prepared to manage both my family business as well as my own career simultaneously in the future.So perhaps the real struggle will start then, says Karan.

sorry if this has bene posted here before

I really this...it shows how responsible n mature kinda guy he is...srsly after reading this my love n respect for him has increased and now I'm even more proud to be a Wahian😳
norzar thumbnail
hi

nami dear dont get stressed all will go fine

norzar
indian_beauty thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidma_love

Namiii let me post some pics for u
& hope ur surgery goes well :))

Zarquu ur not talentless nikammi grrr

Norzie yup KW's looking diff but good :)

uhh yes i am😆 when it comes to all this I am...otherwise Helll no I'm not ðŸ˜†
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@Norzie I loved dat article :)
KW is such a responsible boy
Luv him even more <3

@ Zarquu shut up ur not talentless dat's it ;)

@Bannu 🤗
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

not bad munda is sure rich😆 and say what no work KW!!!! you have to work b/c you are a man and in demand b/c we want to see you more more and DING DING! yes we all want to be independent and make our own identity.

family business ha... he is on top of the world, no wonder munda is so lazy and so picky b/c he already has what he wants. loving parents and financially very good.