Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
[quote=bee5]By the time I finished writing , 2 more posts cropped up! ðŸ˜†[/quote]

Lol, I was just thinking that bee.😆
Edited by rani2007 - 13 years ago
bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Actually even before Guddu reveals that old guy's reality, it is Kalsanwali who blurts it out 1st .. She is the one who says, "Wait a minute, this face seems so familiar to me..."

..Guddu takes that cue and then he also realizes that this main is the person who committed the crime of burning his previous bride or something along those lines.

So, Guddu offers his clarification after Kalsanwali brings it up. Guddu, the Guddu he is, Raja Harshvardhan* that he is, offers the complete truth to the family and everyone gathered there.

p.s: BTW, It is supposed to be Raja Harishchandra and not Raja Harshvardhan .. They used it correctly in the 1st episode and later on recently when they brought that name back, they haven't been using it correctly. Actually we had a separate thread on it - Raja Harshwardhan
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
and i was going back to add something to my post and saw all your replies 😆

I did want to add that we will not get to know what was going on in G's mind till CV's/ Guddu himself reveal what was going on in his mind at that time and I hope we do get our answers soon. 

Thanks for clarifying Bee. 😊
gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
It seems like we have nothing better to do on a Saturday night than dissect Guddu and his thoughts!!!   We all have different perspectives... 

😆😆😆😆

Bee, I think, it has always been Harshvardhan.  He was the one who it seems founded Kannauj.

Here is wiki for you...

rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
😲 What's better than discussing Bhagonwali??😆
bee5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gardes

It seems like we have nothing better to do on a Saturday night than dissect Guddu and his thoughts!!!   We all have different perspectives... 

😆

Bee, I think, it has always been Harshvardhan.  He was the one who it seems founded Kannauj.

Here is wiki for you...

Ohhh Ohhh .. Thanks for that information, Gardes!😃

So, it is "Raja Harshvardhan" .. but the issue is Raja Harishchandra is synonymous to TRUTH and not Raja Harshvardhan.

Then the reference should be that of KING and only KING and nothing related to TRUTHFULNESS. But being a KING doesn't automatically make him the truth personified. Hmmmph

Okay whatever ...
      ...I had told myself I would not shred each and every word, but oops! 

Actually what I noticed was - a few of us seemed to be on the forum for long and did not have any thing to write .. your post brought them all out ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†
bee5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rani2007

😲 What's better than discussing Bhagonwali??😆

LOL at this simple answer ðŸ˜†
Gardes, there! you have it ðŸ˜†
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
forum is active today. Nice. usually it is so quiet on the weekends. 😊
gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This is a very quiet forum in general compared to the CB forum, which is so boisterous!

Yeah, our obsession shows and counting hours until Monday...
Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
LOL nice to see all of you guys keeping the weekends...