Armaan Riddhima ~ Attraction ~ Part 1 - Page 1

GroverWinget thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi!I'm new on here and read Fanfictions on here so I decided to start one of my own.This is my first one and I hope everyone who reads it will like it and comment.I'm telling you all right now that I can update daily but sometimes I may not.Again, hope you all enjoy.

Index

Part 1 - Page 1

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GroverWinget thumbnail
Part 1 - Attraction

The sun is shining and people are on the beach.A perfect place to be to relax or spend your vacation.Girls tanning while guys are playing volleyball shirtless.Adults are walking around or resting while kids play in the water getting themselves drenched.Waves are hitting the shore and going back.Usually, everyday you don't meet someone you don't want to.You can bump into them or meet them by fate but it depends on if you like the person or not.When people meet with the opposite gender, new feelings arise and aren't sure of them but then again, feelings can be mutual.

A guy comes out of the water and uses his hands to pull his hair back, out of his face.His perfect body glistening in the sun's shine.It looked like his body is worth a million dollars.He looked like a Greek God with the perfect smile, eyes, body, and hair.Any girl would die to be with him.Whenever he walks past, every single girls attention turn to him.From baby girl infants to senior citizens women.He walks out of the water and makes his way towards his beach chair.He grabs his towel and wipes his face and body.He turns his head around and sees a girl coming out of the water and wrapping a sarong around her waist.She had the right curves and the perfect petite body.He fully turns to get a perfect view at the girl.He smirks when he sees her look over at him.The girl gives him a flirty smile and walks to her beach chair.The guy takes the chance to go over and talk to her.After all, she is alone.Again,  passing by ladies made their heads turn.

"Hi," he said in a seductive voice and holds his hand out for her to shake.The girl looks at him smiling at him.

"Hey," she replies as she shakes his head.

"Armaan Mallik," the guy introduced himself, noticing her hazel colored eyes."And you?"

"Riddhima Gupta," the girl said with smile still on her face.

"I couldn't help but notice you coming out of the water," Armaan said.

"Oh really?" Riddhima said.Armaan nods with his famous grin. "Well, if we're are being truthful then I couldn't help but notice you come out of the water either." Riddhima moves closer to Armaan with her soft hands on his abs.Armaan's grin comes wider deepening his dimples making Riddhima's heart flutter.

"Are you trying to seduce me?" Armaan asked in a husky voice leaning his face closer to Riddhima's.

"Is it working?" Riddhima asks as she wraps her arms around his waist and looks up at him with innocent eyes.Armaan chuckles and looks away for a second then back at her.Armaan leans down and gives her a deep, short, but passionate kiss.

"Does that answer you question?" Armaan asked Riddhima. Riddhima opens her eyes a little later after the kiss and nods. "There's a beach party going on tonight so will I see you there."

"If you're there then yeah," Riddhima said moving back and settling on beach chair underneath the big umbrella.Armaan laughs and shakes his head at how girls easily fall under his spell.

"Good then see you there," Armaan said leaning down making her look in his eyes.Riddhima saw his gray-blue eyes and felt herself stop breathing.Armaan saw her stiff and smiles as he leans closer to her so his breath is hitting her face."Breathe." Riddhima lets out a shaky breath."I have that effect on girls."

"Oh really," Riddhima said getting her senses back.Armaan nods.Riddhima pulls him closer by his silver chain around his neck."Then tonight you'll get to see the effect I have on guys." Armaan kisses her lips softly.

"Can't wait," Armaan said standing up straight."See you Ms. Riddhima Gupta." Armaan walks away with a smirk on his face. Riddhima watches his back as Armaan walks away.Riddhima smiles and rushes to her hotel where she is staying with her best friend.

Riddhima puts the card key in the slot and when Riddhima sees the green light she immediately opens it.Riddhima looks around the room and doesn't find her friend.

"Anjali!" Riddhima yells throughout the room but doesn't get a response."Anjali!Anjali!" Anjali came out of the washroom with a towel on her hair and knee length robe.

"What?Why are you yelling?" Anjali asked as she settles on the bed.

"I met the hottest guy ever," Riddhima said sitting in front of Anjali.This made Anjali's full attention turn to Riddhima.

"How hot?" Anjali asks interested.

"Greek God," Riddhima replies.Anjali gasps looking at Riddhima with big eyes.Riddhima nods with a huge smile on her face."By the way he's all mine so stay away."

"Uh not fair.We only call dibs on a guy when we both see him not when one of us see him," Anjali said crossing her arms across her chest.

"Oh come on Anji, for once can I get a guy.This is the first time I have ever gotten a guy like him to like me," Riddhima said. It was true, Riddhima isn't like these girls that like one night stands but she does flirt around with good looking guys but the result is of them leaving her.

"Alright, but don't get hurt otherwise I will have to hurt him myself," Anjali threatened.

"Don't worry Anji, he won't do anything like that," Riddhima calmed Anjali down."Oh my gosh!"

"What?" Anjali asked seeing Riddhima's freaked out face.

"Tonight is that beach party and I have nothing to wear," Riddhima said panicking.Anjali smirks and Riddhima looks at her confused as to why is Anjali smirking when Riddhima is in a crisis right now.

"That is when shopping comes in," Anjali said with a smile. "Hurry up and get ready then we'll go shopping!" Anjali got up to go pick out her clothes.

"You're the best Anjali!I love you," Riddhima said as she got up to take a quick shower and get ready.

"Yo Atul," Armaan said walking his hotel room finding Atul sitting on the bed watching TV."I met this hot chick at the beach."

"Really?" Atul said sitting up straight.

"Yeah man," Armaan replies while sitting down on the bed. "Tonight, I'm getting laid."

"Armaan, are you sure she is that type of girl?" Atul asked.

"Yeah dude.She was all over me," Armaan said with a smirk. "And you know what that means." Armaan and Atul smile at the same time."So you going to the beach party?"

"Is your girl coming?" Atul asked.

"Yeah, and she is not my girl.She's just a one night stand," Armaan said.

"Whatever but I got to see this girl," Atul said.

"Whatever man," Armaan said walking in the washroom.

----------

This is the first part.Please comment and like.For PMs add me as your friend and you'll be on my PM list.

Edited by GroverWinget - 12 years ago
Stupidcupid1234 thumbnail
Want to read More
Loved it
Update soon
lali_lali thumbnail
Hey Loved it Plz add me in ur PM List & PM me next Part
thakxxx
iceprincess101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome part... Waiting to read more... update soon...Do add me to your pm list...
illa8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nice =)      
araja1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome part. Update soon and can you please add me to your pm list
oh my wow

this is super FAB!

love the whole concept and part 1! pleaseee cont super soon and add me to ur pm list pleaseee!
29priya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome part..
loved it..
plz add me to ur pm list...
shonagudia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
cool concept.. Add me tour PM list..