Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: winter30

I also think Koki is the better saas. At least she is not afraid to confront people and can see through people for what they really are. She deeply does care for the people she loves and is also not afraid to tell them their faults and flaws.

Whereas Hetal does not like to confront the problem and would rather brush the 'problem  under the carpet .'Yeah Hetal is nice and that , but she does not really get any respect from her DIL (Rashi). On the other hand , yeah Gopi can be quite intimidated by Koki   but at least Gopi respects her MIL ,unlike Rashi who does not respect Hetal.

This is just my opinion .

totally agree wit u- i think in a way they kind of balance each other out  coz 2 much  of either 1 can be destructive to the family - gopi gets from koki  strenght, love, disciplin n a feeling that she can do everyth n from hetal love n tenderness which she needs also. i think once rashi turns a corner she is going to feel the same way abt these 2.
sai123 thumbnail
Hetal anytime! Kokila behaves more like the headmaster of a school rather than a mother in law. I find her way of talking to be a bit ill mannered.
Hetal very well understands whats going on around her, shes just a calm person.
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ksgstar

in real life a person or a saas like koki is imposssible to handle ..and wats this she can't let rashi even be xcited during swiss trip...she wants  everything in order  ,does she ever care fr jigar no tht's y i dun like her

u r right Koki is always after Rashi..even if she does something which isnt wrong still Koki gives her strange looks
Edited by Rabz_14 - 13 years ago
alvi_Omi429 thumbnail
koki is better actuallyy she is doing something for her vahu n she is taking stand at least  not like hetal she always smile n ignore all her vahu faults sometime i felt she is stupid koki no doubt is strict but wo hetal ki tarah nahi hai jo hamesha aankh band ke rakhte hai or hanste rahte hai
alvi_Omi429 thumbnail
don't u think hetal is kind alot as comapare to normal human being.ajj ke dore koi nahi aisa hota
chocolate_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Koki is much better bcoz she knows ways of the world...to tackle  situations...btw,she needs to smile a bit😃
-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
both r good,but koki loves her bahu but want them to be perfect and hetal anyways loves them
A-A-S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A-A-S

I think Kokila is the better saas because she actually cares about Gopi and is trying to help her out with her marriage problems (even though they seem to be mostly Kokila's fault in the first place!), whereas while Hetal is a nice lady, she seems to ignore everything going on around her and would seemingly let Rashi get away with murder!

What I like about Kokila is that she sees what is going in around her and does discipline people, even her precious son Aham, and appears to be able to accept her past mistakes and tries to make amends. She does seem a bit over-sctrict at times but her heart is in the right place. I do wish she would respect Parag, though - how is Aham going to ever respect his wife when he has never seen his dearest mother show any respect for his father? 

Hetal is a lovely lady and I like how she treats everyone nicely, including the servants, but I do wish she would stop excusing Rashi's bad behaviour and try to help out/look after Gopi a bit more as well.

I have only recently started watching SNS so this is just what I think based on what little of the show I have seen so far.

In reality, I guess a nice combination of both ladies would make the perfect saas and mother!

I've been catching up slowly on the past SNS episodes (am currently up to just after Gopi-Aham and Rashi-Jigar got married) and just wanted to say that Kokila in the beginning was a nightmare! From the earlier episodes I like Hetal more (like when she was telling Rashi not to take Kokila's words to heart etc) because she did care about both Rashi and Gopi and tried to look after them, whereas Kokila in the earlier episodes was going nuts at everyone for the littlest inconsequential thing! When she told Gopi off because she spoke to Aham on the phone before they got married, and because she didn't have a bindi after the morning pooja etc was insane - she could have explained to her nicely rather than yelling! And making her wear all her jewellery, and then taunting her about it disturbing Aham's concentration was absolutely horrible!

So getting to my point, early Kokila was a nightmare but I'm really glad she has mellowed out and accepted her past mistakes and treats Gopi nicely now. Hetal is a lovely lady but I still like Kokila's character more because she doesn't ignore what is going on around her. Since the characters in SNS are all extreme characters (one is the good one, the other is the bad one - saas, brother, sister etc), I'm glad both Kokila and Hetal are present in the family because they complement each other.

Like I said before, in real life someone with the good qualitites of both Kokila and Hetal would be the prefect saas/mother.
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
a combo of both is an ideal saas
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yah Hetal for me too, she doesn't work the daughter-in-law too hard and will most probably help you with most of the chores giving you time during the day to take a nap too. Kokila is too hard with the household chores, I would enjoy having her as a saas.