Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Diya...heyy I know me too missign that moti so much but we had a chat y'day and me and Asma Di said we are okay with her decision. x
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anjaani07

OMV i wanna watch it AGAIN now after reading all that LMAOO!!! 😆

Oh dont worry about these people who say Kinny didnt improve the TRP's - if it wasnt for him the show wud have gone off air long ago and these people know that deep down too!!!

Kulsum how're u? I gotta go sweets but - WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!!! Whoop whoop!!! Sorry i had to say that before i went hehe😆

yeh diii i dnt kno wat do these ppl  they think kinny dint improve trps if kinny wont have cum to show wud have gone off air since longgg yeh they kno but dnt want to accept yaar
i am fine diii oh you goin so sadd yeh dii you all are the champions cool nah ant it  yeh diii aasp ek bhi moka nahi chorti united ki tarif karne mein dnt worry dii we will cum bac with full force next year
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anisha_91

Diya...heyy I know me too missign that moti so much but we had a chat y'day and me and Asma Di said we are okay with her decision. x

Its Ok Dear will not force her,  Provided she will remain in contact with us, thats enough Dear, But really miss her, I am really sad she left without any fault of hers
kinshukkipyaari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
what you are chattin abt????
Image Hosting
wadi..doll thumbnail

Originally posted by: friendforall

Hi Anisha Jaan how r u, 🤗and how is my Sweetie Sakeena😊   Miss her😭😭

yeh me too miss sakeena dii alot cuz i want to tell all of you summin sakina di anisha di asma di and diya di and an faizu
wadi..doll thumbnail

am fine Kulsum Dear,  How was ur day

my day was sad cuz chelsea went and draw yaar  but hu cares everything has finish now next year with banggg
wadi..doll thumbnail

Its Ok Dear will not force her,  Provided she will remain in contact with us, thats enough Dear, But really miss her, I am really sad she left without any fault of hers

wat happen to sakeena diii  oh why she left can any 1 tell me  why she left tel me plzzz
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Okay girls remember the shirtless scene?? So my intention is not to kill anyone or make them faint but OMV the shirtless scene *screams* how hot was that????? VERYYY!!! that was totally KInnyliciousss x
diyaloveskinny thumbnail

Oh mY God Preety Mr Hot in Green, Wow,   My heart is beating fast, Looking at him,  I love HIm
diyaloveskinny thumbnail

Originally posted by: wadi..doll

yeh me too miss sakeena dii alot cuz i want to tell all of you summin sakina di anisha di asma di and diya di and an faizu

U want to tell us something,  What is it😲