Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: friendforall

Raj I agree with U, but how to explain to them that what they are doing is not good, they are spoiling everything and finally a day will come when they lose us also, and am sure people will stop watching this for timepass also, MY mum and dad have stopped watching this show since Viren has been revealed as the Stlaker, She says after showing soo much of love and craziness they show him as the Stlaker it makes no sense, they are just fooling us, In between I would tell her the story, but now the way its going she even refuses to know what is happening, She says they are making fun of marriage and also making people keep falling in and out of love is not fair,  Love is not a matter of play, U cannot just play with anyone's Emotions,  the way the track is going am sure it will continue to lose its audience

it has already and it will loose more audience...if they think NivArth can make show work then in their dreams
roops82 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pipicat

hey lj , completely agree with both of u raj and diya i for one have stopped watching the show since this track, i did not watch it on friday and not even yesterday

I have been watching the show not at home but on youtube..I think that i should'nt watch it but still i would watch it..this is the craziness of CCBM..

We know that CT's show the crap but we watch it for the superb acting by our fav actors..
pipicat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i agree they are mad... rs asked us to trust him i ask again and again how?
roops82 thumbnail
Raj..i am not able to like you..😔 but u know that i love you 😊
NiViren-Raj thumbnail

Originally posted by: rshree1182

I have been watching the show not at home but on youtube..I think that i should'nt watch it but still i would watch it..this is the craziness of CCBM..

We know that CT's show the crap but we watch it for the superb acting by our fav actors..

Roopa.. me too watching it only for NivRen first and then the cast... i will keep watching till NivRen are there...and i want this to be for long...or if they end they end with NivRen
roops82 thumbnail
Yes Raj...Donno wat the CT's would show today...
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Dear even Nivarth are have lost interest Dear,  They dont even know what they are doing,  how t go ahead, why dont they just end the show Now, I really feel like signing petitions to end the show just as we did to save the show, Now we should do to end the show,  Because we cannot accept the way the story id going
NiViren-Raj thumbnail

Originally posted by: rshree1182

Raj..i am not able to like you..😔 but u know that i love you 😊

yes i know Roopa u love me
roops82 thumbnail
Do you think that RS has replied to that email..

If yes, then what ever he said is true that there is a change in Viren's character and Sid becoming a strong character and Nivi in being dilema..

Do you all think this to divert us from CCBM??
pipicat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i do agree it is like ekta has taken over... the acting is good what the storyline bugs me .. nivren is forever and the love the  jodi but the stroy gives me depression