Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: livelygal

"Hi ...I am JUGNU...JUGNU BOND"

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

even jugnu bevda bond gets more action than maaneetROFLROFLROFL
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Well, here's a theory.  Going by all the hints and double meaning lines/scenes they were giving throughout the week, they may have planned that Geet would take the lead in the act and accordingly written the screen play.  Unfortunately DD fell sick. Since no action was given to Maan save that kiss on the kurta and the unbraiding of a sticky wig, poor GC was helpless.
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
TLGH: 😆😆😆 I have nothing to say. It was an okay episode 😆😆😆
zarmyna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: jyoti06

After that all will expect Geet to get up from there..go and change into something sexy...both can play around in the tabela..some finger foreplays...hugsss...there r so many things to show yaar...even on wednesday that kamarband scene looked so sensuous...woh sab kaha gaya ???😕😕...WHY THE HURRY TO FINISH IT...???

Only damage control is if they continue it on monday for full episode...but I doubt it 🤢

sorry to quote
I remember in one show where the two leads take shelter in some abandoned hut due to rain, the girl was soaked and  from no where they got a sharare thing and then the had the "raat ka nasha" sequence.
Although OTT improvisation yet had the viewers glued
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: livelygal

"Hi ...I am JUGNU...JUGNU BOND"🤣

008..🤣🤣🤣🤣
Sanjanareddy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Opti,pixie,bubba,an,lively gal n all

hiii 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

@ Dimple

thnx 4 d pics🤗

i thoght wn they r showing GC n DD lips kiss gonna will happening lekin nahiii😡

@ Geets

nice collection of pics

@ All

so today maan dress is d same wr he wor during that Tree seen before HP Amritasar track

so pink shir bi aajaayega

@ Geets

that kanta laga pic is OFF screen not ON Screen 😍
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Dev ran away from the gundas, Maan had to fight so hard, but Maama just drank with them and made them his followers. Makes me wonder, who is the real hero 🤔
XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
Geet Said YES and Munda jhappat parra 😳...Without wasting a Second...😳...He should have Teased her a lil in a Sensuous way 😍..Thy could have played some Pakram pakraye arouond the tabela 😍...Some more pulling and pinning😍 at least a KISS 😳...they could have used camera techniques 😳...BUt they did nothing...Why were they in so much hurry...as if he didnt DID IT NOW so kudi will change her mind 😆    What the hell were the Cvs thinking 🤪
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soapoperasrfun

@ Shradha - Don't ask for any verdict. Wrong day. 😆

I cancelled going for my spring shopping with some friends to watch this. 😭

Priti, in my home I have advantages of shutting up people so that no one comments. 

But today my mom decided to drop in and stay overnight. And I can't shut her up, she acts like a hurt soul. So I had to bribe my son to play chess with her from 8 to 9 so that she left me in peace. 

But then i thought, I needn't have wasted my money, i could have let her see and comment as well and atleast she would ahve felt good about it. 😆  😆  😆
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@jo...
no precap which is misleading na...🤔