Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: .Angel

na na na no way I never used to like werewolf because one annoying werewolf in Twilight name Jacob but then werewolf Seth was born and all was good.

Seth actually was the first ever werewolf that changed my dislike for werewolf before Tyler.

so I am a fan of the wolfs in TVD but in Twilight it's vampires for me all the way and not just any vampire but Edward Cullen☺️

i love seth!! he's my favourite character in the books, i swear. <3 jacob was too annoying in the last book, & seth is just.. seth. 😃

i dun like edward cullen, so im not gonna say anything here. 😆 

Akankshaa. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Angel

OMG just imagine her mistakenly set someone's hair on fire instead of saving him or her🤣

🤣🤣 all i can say is.. i feel sorry for angad. 😆 
Akankshaa. thumbnail

Originally posted by: vivluv

Why should Ieave hot shirtless Tyler for God☺️ mujhe toh abhise hi kuch kuch ho raha hai mera siggy dekh ke☺️☺️

agar tumhein tyler chahiye..toh sid ki kurbaani deni hogi. :P 
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Archi u'r hubby was sid na how can tyler be u'r hubby..
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: _Akanksha_

thank you. <3 he looks cho cute in it. 😳

madhura is a great actor, & she'd do good as caroline. misha as a witch would be awesome - it depends on who's opposite her, though. if she's opposite a wolf, i want her as a human. if she's opposite a vampire slayer who kills sid, i want her as a witch. aw, jenna died. 🥺 and panchi hasn't been very lucky in her life, either. siddy. <|3 i reckon he'd come back to join abhay against maithali. 😳 i love kat, i really do. she's my second favourite on the show, next to caroline. elena just reminds me of riddhima. 😳 i dun even expect EK to do justice to maithali's role since the 'grey' shade doesn't exist in indian telly. i'd actually like a new witch opposite our matty-boy aka kabir. same. i want a tylerish wolfie. KW would do a good job, though - IMO. as for the rest, let's see. 😃

Don't remind me of Jenna's death! You have no idea how much I cried, Akku. It may sound stupid but I actually went to the TVD Forum and made a whole topic. Devu actually asked me how the miracle of me in the TVD Forum happened 😳
Elena as Riddhima? No way! Come on! She knows she loves Stef, at least till now. Let's see what S3 brings on that front. Riddhima never knew whether she loved Armaan or Sid. It was sickening! 🤢 I love Kat and Caro, though. Caro I started 'loving' after her vampire form. 
True. EK shows always have black and white characters. Greys just don't exist in her shows. A witch opposite Kabir? I'm open to the idea thanks to Poco 😆 Maybe KW would make a good Tyler. I need to see it to believe it. I may be holding a typical image of him that's why. I never thought Suku will be able to pull of Maithili either, but the promos seem decent.
Misha, well, yes, a human opposite werewolf would also do but I'd prefer her as a witch :)

@Archi: No thanks! Akku loves wolves. She can keep him if she likes dead wolves too 😳

@Angel: I love Caro and Tyler, too! I hope they end up together! Vampire and Werewolf, Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi 😃
Edited by Chill_Out - 13 years ago
Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Akanksha_

[

i dun want misha to be the witch if the guy opposite her is a wolf, either. 🤣 and and and..damn, obsessed with poco or what? :P i'm okay with a vampire slayer opposite misha too ..that'd be abheer-mishaish. yeah, poco, we love you. :D about misha being a witch - that really depends on who's opposite her. :P and, panchi should not be a witch. i dun like her as a witch. 😳 and, lol, t being a vampire would be carolineish & i love caroline. <3 and madhura is a GREAT actor, anyway. :D 

hah, ty. :D 

lol.. yeah... sorta love the whole concept of hee ff :P
and i am so in for a wolfie opp her, but then we'd just love to see her human..
kabeer with her was okay for me only coz shankar arrived.. but now... as we have an option of getting a new lead for her, am bk to square one... mishka are good together only as friends.. AND HE DOES TAKE HER AS HIS YOUNGER SIS...😆 (if not in the show, thn IL for sure😆)
and right said.. if we want to see her as a witch... it mostly depends onwho is opp her... i want a proper ay story to strt, not the typical miya again... i cldnt take her ogling over shaw like tht...
we need a badass for her, and i really want it hard😆
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anurag24t

Archi u'r hubby was sid na how can tyler be u'r hubby..

Because Katherine said that we can love two guys🤣🤣
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Because Katherine said that we can love two guys🤣🤣

O.M.G u two timer🤣🤣
Akankshaa. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Don't remind me of Jenna's death! You have no idea how much I cried, Akku. It may sound stupid but I actually went to the TVD Forum and made a whole topic. Devu actually asked me how the miracle of me in the TVD Forum happened 😳
Elena as Riddhima? No way! Come on! She knows she loves Stef, at least till now. Let's see what S3 brings on that front. Riddhima never knew whether she loved Armaan or Sid. It was sickening! 🤢 I love Kat and Caro, though. Caro I started 'loving' after her vampire form. 
True. EK shows always have black and white characters. Greys just don't exist in her shows. A witch opposite Kabir? I'm open to the idea thanks to Poco 😆 Maybe KW would make a good Tyler. I need to see it to believe it. I may be holding a typical image of him that's why. I never thought Suku will be able to pull of Maithili either, but the promos seem decent.
Misha, well, yes, a human opposite werewolf would also do but I'd prefer her as a witch :)

@Archi: No thanks! Akku loves wolves. She can keep him if she likes dead wolves too 😳

@Angel: I love Caro and Tyler, too! I hope they end up together! Vampire and Werewolf, Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi 😃

i watched the show on TV.. && my mom and dad were with me, and all the while she died, i was just like, ''please, no dirty scenes after this'' 🤣🤣 but, yeah, i loved jenna. :(

lol .. elena does not know who she loves. she 'claims' she loves stefan & then she goes and kisses damon, and i'm sorry - i just can't stand characters like that. i love damon & he deserves someone who cares for him & i love stefan more & he deserves someone who's honest to him.. i love kat-damon as a couple. <3 ''145 years and i don't get a goodbye..'' ''you dont deserve a goodbye'' 

same. i started loving caro in s2, and then tyler happened, and it was all so awesome. <3 but i dun see them happening. it's kinda impossible, really.  lol, i liked suku for what might be the first time in pkyek after kapi as maithali - blame it on me loving evil characters. :P 

and.. no, i dun want mason lockwood, thank you very much. 😆 
Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Because Katherine said that we can love two guys🤣

LMFAO!!! i kept replaying elena's reaction after what kath said...
it was HILARIOUS🤣