Frequent Posters

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
^No I mean that SBS doesn't find out for itself. It just copies I-F :P
alanta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

The thought still confusing me is that from where did TB got this news? Do you remember earlier also they reported something like Gulaal is Soon to be axed Bidaai2 is slotted at 9pm and it proved to be fake. I think TB has themselves made a guess;for they haven't said anything like "A reliable source says that..."but instead they start the news with "If sources are to believe..." that clearly says they themselves are not sure; and storywise also I can't find it anyway near ending. Moreover gulaal has confirmed its schedules for the entire month.

reemg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: alanta

The thought still confusing me is that from where did TB got this news? Do you remember earlier also they reported something like Gulaal is Soon to be axed Bidaai2 is slotted at 9pm and it proved to be fake. I think TB has themselves made a guess;for they haven't said anything like "A reliable source says that..."but instead they start the news with "If sources are to believe..." that clearly says they themselves are not sure; and storywise also I can't find it anyway near ending. Moreover gulaal has confirmed its schedules for the entire month.

Yeah exactly BANG ON. because one of the articles said that they contacted Manasi Parehk (Gulaal) and she herself HAS NOT EVEN HEARD OF GULAAL ENDING. How can the lead actor not know? I really hope its just a rumour :) thanks for all the comments guys x