Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Pooja- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
hey guysss ! :) ! superb superb update as always ! 😃 amazinggg to see such beautiful creations at one place . really overwhelming 

starting off with ! i really like those Kajen avis even though am not familiar with their scenes your work is amazinggg on them Sahar !😳  love love love love the coloring i like those little gold light things on them makes it even more prettier ! amazing work with that purplish coloring in it ! me likess it 

Really like those prem and heer ones gosh ! amazingg coloring ! love the whole blackish effect in it ! seriously am drolling ! 😆

maneet ones are like amazinggg superb work with them i like dark colorings ! and you would knw that sahar ! 😉 i love the little purple effect i see in it makes it look HOT ! 😳 even the longg ones are really nice love the way you wrote the text is amazinggg :) ! love it .

I love love love those sonam sigs are gorgeousss <3 specially this one is soo soo pretty ! 

Over all me likes the wholeee updateee ! i lovee all your work keep rocking girls  ! 😉

P.S- i wuvvv ya saharrr ! 🤗
Edited by ~pooja_15~ - 12 years ago
dua_44ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
LOVING the update 

Sahar... KaJen avis are gorgeous and KSG avis are Oye Hoye! 😃 MaanEet Avis ki coloring I loveee ...make more in that coloring 😊 I suggest make KaJen and ArHi with that coloring 😊 
Love the Sonam Siggies too..GRL you rock with siggies 😃

Phatumzzz... I Love all the siggies but specially the PC one 😃 I will use that soon, insha'Allah 😊 

❤️ Ya grls...Great work as always 🤗
KaJen.xoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Gorgeous work girls everything looks beautiful. I lovee KaJen/KSG/ PC/Sona-KSG stuff the most keep them coming:D
And I'm supposed to make a sensible comment after watching all these gorgeous siggies and avis? 😍

Loved the KaJen/KSG/Maaneet avis!
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
KURBAAN HUA? :OOO

*dies*

will be back! :P
Fari.Kashian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I LOOOVE this update! Mostly cuz of the Maaneet Kurbaan Hua avis 😍😍😍
*after 5 min of staring/drooling over it*

AWESOME JOB! 
The Kajen/KSG/Premeer avis were all really nice but i just cant stop staring at the Maaneet ones. SOOO purrtyy!
The three big ones especially are just...PERFECT! the size, coloring, scene, text..everything equal perfection! 

EVERYthing else is also amazing. Great JOB with it all. especially these:

you have no idea how...sexy/professionally done this looks. 

WOOOW. just WOW.

Loved the update 😛
Edited by Fari.Kashian - 12 years ago
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Reserved :)

*EDITED*

Hey :) 

This is the first time I'm commenting here, 'coz I just came across this :D I must say, your creations are FABULOUS! I love the coloring and stuff <3 

I'm not much into making avis and stuff so I have no clue about the technical aspects of it, but I absolutely adore all the KaJen creations! Even the Maaneet ones are really pretty :)

Continue soon!

xoxo
Aanya

P.S - Add me to your PM list? :)
Edited by Aanya_taanu4evr - 12 years ago
HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
HELLOOO.

Omg. I LOVE those KaJen avis. :$ KaJen are so skdkdjsksa AMAZING! And those KSG avis 😍

Okaay okaaay I am in love with those MG avis, Saharu! I actually used to watch Geet back then when Kurbaan Hua happened :| why am I saying that idk. Those avis are GORGEOUSSS. I love the dark colouring. Same with the PH ones. :)

I LOVE this: http://imbx.us/Su2o.gif  it looks breathtaking! and i love the blending of the first big MG avi :) very well done!

the Sonam stuff are totally beautiful! this is my favourite http://i.imgur.com/p4Kso.jpg <-- so simple, yet gorgeous!

i LOVE the simplicity of the Sonam/KSG/Sonam-KSG siggies! =)

FATTTY! Ah you have improved SO MUCH! I just want to hug you. :$ 🤣

I LOVE the blending of the HP trio and YuNa siggies! The colouring of the YuNa siggy, tehe. SO PRETTTYYY!

I love the Sonakshi siggy! <3 The style is so unique, and yess, it looks summer-y like you wanted! It's absolutely beautiful! The style of the PC one is completely original and different. And the colouring of the Sonam one is so gorgeous!

The Steven one <333 SO HOTTT. LOVE LOVE IT! <3333

Amazing update guys!
Farzu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
You guys are terrible.. now I want to change my dabba AGAIN . I just changed it like not even 3 mins ago after visitng Moni's shop. 😆  GRRR LMFAO.

Reserved.

chahaat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
KaJen stuff is mindblowing! I was just watching that scene!😍
Maaneet avis are gorgeous! 
SK sigs are amazing + the one with KSG! They look adorable together (:
Everything else looks beautiful! 
Add me in your PM list! :D Would hate to miss you guys updates!
Sugg: KaSu + Sukirti 😳
<3Komal