Amazing update loved it ...

Waiting anxiously for the next part ...😊😊  

prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi hammie me in time ,,πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
loved the update  and he,,,, loved major and his chunni ka pyaar  ohlalalal

and nakku not to happy withe her sautan πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ah poor AS ,,she fainted due to diabaties 😭 and baji a;ll frantic he is so adorable ,,,and wanted nakku to  tell the news in person,,, ek teer do nishann goood going bajji way to go

and nakku had to reach whn saab was ahem ahem guiding khann omg the green eyeed monster reared its head  and boy we have sparks but major replied well ,,he didnot react this way with harshad's pic ,,hmmgud one major saab...nakku needs to  think faster than reacting  hehehheeh loved this update hammie thnsk for takingus thru this journey of major saab

luv u ,hume tumse pyaar kitna me too still humming 😳
-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nakusha

message for the silent readers
i know lot of ppl who visit the forum regularly but never log in ,guys its a request to all of you'll our ff writers & other vm creatives put lot of hard work ,you all enjoy it but never acknowledge their good work ,why is it the clicks exceed comments ? plz press like all the creatives deserve it ,my group in particular who have been watching ltl1 visting the forum regularly & read ur ff regularly but never comment ,plz gals i 'm not going to message u any futher plz press like & hammie will send u a pm ,

Well said dear,  all the Ff writers deserve it beyond doubtπŸ‘.
uwith thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi hamlet

Great work ! reading your ff regularly never commented before sorry .sincere apologies .tasha patch soon .thanks uvi    

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=uwith]

Hi hamlet

Great work ! reading your ff regularly never commented before sorry .sincere apologies .tasha patch soon .thanks uvi    

listen uvi, thank you for your kind comment, Iam very humbled,
so gracious of you ...it appears that you are enjoying the adventures of Major Dutta and his lady love! keep reading, motivates me to write...for what is a writer without readers!
with much affection...xxhammie
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Good updateπŸ‘ Firing range's session was good. Waiting for the next part. Thanks for the PM😊

-bharti- thumbnail
Yep! posted my delayed comments at the reserved spot,   hammie dearest.😊
Warda. thumbnail

My Name is Khan aka Hammies Jaan πŸ˜†
Will edit this spot shortly
and stop glaring at me hammie I know im Dead  πŸ˜†
Edited:
gosh doing it after a long long time...
Whenevr i start reading a book...ive got a habbit that after reaching midway ...i run to the ending part just to ensure myself that all is well in end...haha...though I try to control my habbit a lot...but uptil now unsuccessful...
For somebody like me reading so many updates in a row was a revishing treat...when im too eager to know whats in the next part
even now whenever i start reading an ff i stick to precaps first...lol...okh enough now moving on

Firstly from the previous ups as well ...im loving this Dutta romancing chunni a lot...even more he does with naku ...What A Crazy lover *dreamy*

Secondly...Harshad ...Glad his nonsense was not dragged ...poor guy...aik chori ki...and caught so soon..πŸ˜†
okh on a serious note...I guess his presence and his dialogues like I will show you naku how a young man can love
were a real pain to ears...Wish He had seen a demo what actually dutta was capabale of *devilish grin*

Thirdly ...apparently it should take the first place..My Baaji is back *dinchak dinchak*
Roops and baaji...hmmm...few things never change...lol...so are they...kids

Dutta back to work...Instructor...are the OUTS able to concentrate...I guess nO...Blame the man
Wish I had any Instructor like him...The attendence would be perfect...otherwise im alwayz complained regarding short attendanceπŸ˜†

LAstly..*Cough Cough* KHan *No comments* or hammie already has her hand on the trigger *FIRE* πŸ˜†

NAkusha...why are you so plain stupid..
Hitting him where it hurts the most..I know she was joking but ermm with that unpredictable MAn
ANd Dutta had taken a vow that he will not touch naku again...I fear he will fulfill his words
for somebody like him whos stern and stuborn and above all a man with strong commitment and self control *biting nails*
Excuse me...what a time to introduce this track. hammie ...when i came back *desperately searching for my gun* πŸ˜†

NAkus take on Harshad being redundant was so like naku..very well in character
the convo between nandi and naku ragarding harshad highlited how mature and sensible she is
God knows where did she left it when was talking to major early morning 

Majors sessions with the outs even in the previous ups have been very interesting
once again a very detailed and well informed approach😊

So Dutta landing in the firing range with a foul mood...courtesy Naku 
and here comes the ever phamous KHAN hiting all targets with a bulls eye  πŸ˜†
I know you have asked me to leave her alone...par kia karon I just cant resist πŸ˜†

AS and her fainting spells...i tell you this one person who is by far the most in character πŸ‘πŸ˜†
I mean ...Realy...what consistency Lady...πŸ˜†
and finally naku got a chance to visit dutta at his site...but what a wrong timing*kismat*

Now if there first argument was not enough..My baby naku grow up!!!
Naku comments regarding khan were really cheap ...I know girls are possessive...but Hold on lady...you have gone through such a  big incident regarding that pic...which if was not taken in a sensible way as dutta did...would be enough to spoil her life forever...
here the contrast between dutta and naku was very evident ...

but as usual dutta's  rude tone...which makes me appreciate nakus tolerance alwayz...and her unconditional love makes me so possessive about this couple that I just cant see a hint of anyone else b/w them...guess  you got the point πŸ˜‰
Loved nakus reply a lot ...that she didnt wanted to come at D's work place but she had to...*sherni*

And hopefully Dutta will go to patil niwas soon...and so will naku ...😳
Update soon ...Lots of Love πŸ€—
Loved all the ups...😳
Edited by Warda. - 12 years ago
-bharti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Warda.

My Name is Khan aka Hammies Jaan πŸ˜†
Will edit this spot shortly
and stop glaring at me hammie I know im Dead  πŸ˜†

Good one Warda!   yeah, hammie's jaan eating our jaan incessantly.
Warda. thumbnail

Originally posted by: brvr

Good one Warda!   yeah, hammie's jaan eating our jaan incessantly.[/QUOTE]

@bold...true
Shake hand brvr...time to team up πŸ˜‰
hammie you know we are very sensitive when it comes to Tasha😳
Bhavnao ko samjho πŸ˜†

Edited by Warda. - 12 years ago