Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
[QUOTE=rrs1391]awsem update totally love it want and and there change and nakku jealousy totally you make a blast poor baaji totally love it
hiya thanks for your lovely comment ..pl.keep reading and encouraging me
with love xxxhammie
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: suhana19

Reserved ๐Ÿค— will be back soon

Edited ๐Ÿค—
Hey dear Hamiee๐Ÿค—
Thanx a million for the wonderful and long update ๐Ÿค— loved it as always ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Hain dutta is really excited about his trip to hospital and his meeting with Brig parekh regarding his future ...Awww he can't stop thinkin about "Nakusha " the one who takes his breath away ..trying to discipline himself :.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ 
pagal hai..breathe ghatam ho gaye tu mar jaye ga..discipline my foot!
Naku also can't stop thinking about her Saab ...and admiring the ring feeling him ๐Ÿ˜ every moment is precious for her ...love the outfit ..just beautiful simple yet beautiful ๐Ÿ˜‰ But she dnt need to impress him ...he is already in love with his naku๐Ÿ˜‰ 
yesss..but some times he check her clothes..but he loves her loads that's for sure
As always Naku went to dutta "s room with bed tea ..but our major is no where to be seen ..
๐Ÿ˜‰ Haila she is screaming like she has some ghost ... ๐Ÿ˜† Ab kya Kare pehli baar Jo Dekh rahi hai aapne Saab ko ..in new look ๐Ÿ˜ hain mein marjawaa
 ๐Ÿ˜‰ Dress to kill ..
Loved the honest answers naku gave when Dutta asked about his new look ๐Ÿ˜‰ 
Awww he is checking her out and trying to control his feelings ..man of words indeed โญ๏ธ 
waise suhana why are you marien over major sahib..he belongs to Naku only...looks liked hs dress has killed you as well!!   glad you liked Naku's simple yet sraight forward answers
Loved and enjoyed the breakfast table scene btwn all ..everyone suprised to see him in new look ๐Ÿ˜‰ 
Baby you know I want to hold You in arms ..But now on he is mused ,I have to slowly retreat from u omg what a killer line .. ๐Ÿ˜ณ Naku could feel it ... lageta hai you read the UD with full on intesity and concentration..all the bits to do with Major Dutta. haaa

Loved the Tasha interaction in the car ..and chori chori chupke chupke stealing glances ๐Ÿ˜‰ Loved the song ..just perfect for Tasha 
listened to your VM contest winner saniyhaan,  almost chose that song,but then went for saibo...chaal pleased you liked this bit 
He intro everyone Naku as his fiance . ๐Ÿ˜‰  thank heaven's for that,waise GF tu nehi khe sakta
Gosh this Lauren is getting too chipku ..every now and then hugging him ...and naku not liking it ... haaa liked that word..sticky you mean...haaaha
Well happy to hear that dutta is all well ...
oh he's well! bas dil mein khar bhr hai...naku ki bemarri hai
Haila he is going to teach ๐Ÿ˜‰ Well I hope kids behave ๐Ÿ˜† Well if they dnt then dutta surely does know how to knock some senses into them ..well can't wait to see him teaching ..
loved that remark! but sadly he can't touch them,he 'll be booked for assualt.. 
Aww they went to meet Baaji and our baaji happy to see them ..full on nautanki ๐Ÿ˜† But was to know they will be leaving soon ..
loved writing this scene..sigh!
God dutta is mad at her for not listening and coming in ..gadha kabhi toh baat sun liye kar ..that sergeant invited her ...but he said sorry ..awww can't see tears in Naku "s eyes ...
as we all know when he's enraged his listening skills don't work..
Loved the Convo btwn AS and dutta as always brillantly written โญ๏ธ 
me too,loved penning it down
Omg last scene was a killer ๐Ÿ˜ญ Got me all emotional ...no words ...They hugged and she cries ...I know he must be crying as well :.just dnt wanna show it ...
hainn.so you are along with being emoti queen ,vm queen ,ab drama queen bhi hai...ye le here's a box of tissues ..be sure to blow your nosie!!
The precap is once again going to be sad ...roops and dutta went to drop naku ...
afraid soo.lambhi juadaaaii!!
Once again thanx alot for the brillant and breathless update .. โญ๏ธ Loved and enjoyed every bit of it ...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
thank you suhana for a lovely long feed back along with the bits and pieces you have attached with it... yeahhh hammie loves it ...xxhammie

The precap is once again going to be sad ...roops and dutta went to drop naku ...๐Ÿ˜ณ
Hamiee
Love and hugs
suhana๐Ÿค—

Hamlet53 thumbnail
[QUOTE=norey]wow such a fantastic update lots of tasha!!!!!
didn't like that Lauren drooling all over D and putting nasty thoughts in N mind and the Visit to Baji was so emotional for D and N.
Surprised that D was angry with N (but it is because N is going soon so he is showing his pain through shouting at her!)
he was happy with his visit to aye sahib, good he should be!! because he always has time for his family members.
the last bit was! well i have no words!!!
eagerly waiting for the next! thanks norey
norrieee..howdy? oh come on man Lauren is his PT ..the expert one ..they have a platonic friendship..haaa..she must be mad to ignore his quiet school boy innocent boy/ man charms!
yeah else Naku is usually there to gather his range of emotions...but good she managed to put hubby to be in his place..Yes he is largely a family manhis life belongs to a family unit ..his family and of course the Army! last bit was short and sweet and too the point ..thanks for loving it norey.xxxhammie 
Hamlet53 thumbnail
[QUOTE=Nakusha]hi hamlet the update was amaaazing ๐Ÿ˜Šyou won't belive while reading it i was hearing music too & the Rj stuff dutta & naku made more sense,you said that update would be long but frankly with your writing i can go on reading ๐Ÿ˜Š,dutta & naku joining duty as in your words call of duty ,i hope distance makes them more fond of eachother ,dutta as teacher looking frwd too it , i hope he gets married to naku before he joins duty ,yeh sab toh aap par hai wedding planner ๐Ÿ˜Š hum sab invitation ka intezar kar rahein hai otherwise don't worry we 'll gate crash ,update soon & tc always ๐Ÿ˜Š 
 nakuuu ..hearing music??what is this? these two love birds is givving hallucinations to every one ..its that song called Iam in love ,from once upon a time in Mumbai... aaj joi wapis zammen par ..lets do a twist...haaa ha. thank you you like me to go on and on..even with nonsense?
yess naku i want to see him as a teach too ..good thing he's not teaching me i'll be bringing him a red apple every day .haaa haa ..oye whts the matter with you jab dekho shaadi shaadi shaddi! pheli judaai tu dekh leian ..besides i dont think the thought has crossed their minds yet ..unless i have missed some thing...
thanks for your lovely comments much love xxxhammie  
Hamlet53 thumbnail
[QUOTE=prncz]Aww thnks for ur compliment ,,hammie,  me humbled and no worries re ,,if u missed i can understand ,, we all love ur FF na ,, and this update again ,,i loved it  ,,u had a gud mix of emo's๐Ÿ˜›
 oye raju ban gaya gentleman! ke haal hi ?
so dutta changed his clothes and gave pleasant surpirse to nakku and ffamily , his happines on gettign his medical and enthu  to go back to work  also ,,๐Ÿ˜›
yes all clear..almost had a good mind to send him back to the barracks!
also liked how nakku did not like lauren falling all over him hehehe ๐Ÿ˜†
he compliemnitng nakku was sweet and the best is his meeitngnwith bajji ,,re and his possesive attitude with nakku ,,, so finnaly he soke to AS and she to him ,, loved the convo and way u handled it ,, i loved it the most and AS comment
 lauren has alerted Naku.but Nope devi jee is not taking it on board...of course he wanted to see his mate Baaji..it was only right ..and yes he had to tackle the roops baji issue but no phele studies finish kere roops ten..i agree too
"kaun ketha hai Dutta tere babba mera pas nehi , woh edhur he hain Dutta thuje mein",
was too gud
thanks raj for liking my dialouges..once a while I may come up with some thing worth while  
so fianlly dutta and aS agreed for  bajji -roops jodi and loved D's logic of waiting for the d day ..
now the most imp part how will dutta say bye see u to nakku ..๐Ÿ˜ณ nakku is already showing sympotms of them bichodfying , waiting for next part ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Raj   yesss that is coming up in the next UD and judaai not even PRANJAL SUCKS can stop..hammie doesn't take orders from colorless dweebs ..hammie takes orders from the readers of the FF.XXXHAMMIE
Hamlet53 thumbnail
[QUOTE=ivy_11]

Dear Hammie,๐Ÿค— please accept my apologies for such a late post. But I wanted to take time out savor each moment and write comments for each of the updates  missed. Please bear with my ramblings.  Thank you for your for your fantastic comments ivy,Iam so bleesed to have such an avid and faithful reader as your self ..I am truly humbled by your graciousness xxxhammie  

Chapter18: Part I

The engagement episode is just awesome'captured it so beautifully in your inimitable style. So beautifully detailed that I could visual each scene.

AS and DSP: a touching mother-son scene. Though he might miss his father somewhere..it's AS who has stood by him and he by her side.

Thank God Baaji is back.dhinchak dhinchak

Maj. Dutta+ red towel + wet hair = ๐Ÿ˜ณ need I say more.

Dutta praising himself in the mirror๐Ÿ˜†' doesn't he know that is the most perfect Male specimen ๐Ÿ˜ But I guess that what love does to you.

The Dhoti episode was so funny. And D not willing to eat anything other than maybe by his N.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Waiting for their engagement and ahem'. Ahem..AHEM. Kitni besharm hoon mein.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Naku looks like a princess who has captured the Kings heart. So much passion and longing between them '.which only they are aware..Some of the best romantic moments can be in a crowd where the two lovers are in their own world and no one is wiser.

Chapter18: Part II

Tasha so much in love that they cannot bear to be way from each other.  But their relationship is not based on physical attraction or eternal love alone'.It is also their desire to serve the county and its citizens that brings them closer.

Loved the dance sequence where Naku was jealous of the female guest who tried to flirt with Major Dutta. But Dutta reassuring Naku and thanking her for choosing him to be her life partner took my breath away..what a sensitive and caring man.โค๏ธ

Dutta kept his promise to mamaji and approached the Mamaji-Brig. Parekh issue with a lot of responsibility, sensitivity and appropriateness. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Duji moments are satisfying as always. Duji vs Tasha? Like I have said so many times earlier' can never chose.. for me both are very important relationships in Dutta's journey of life.

Thanks once again for the wonderful epi's๐Ÿ‘

loved your fantastic comments ivy..gosh have you been buy at work? but still am touched tht you made the time to read and comment on the UDS..LOVE YOU LOADS..MATE.xxhaammie 

Hamlet53 thumbnail
[QUOTE=ivy_11]

Chapter19  have to say this was such a respite to write after he sagaai UD that I let myself go and had a whale of a time ..threw in a baby..and made his phulwari the hit of the UD.the phulwari bit came about before i joined in but zuby and your self briefed me roughly to the extent of Dutta lovers imagination  with regards to his hairy chest..have to say cannot think of him without the growth...haahaaa.

The Baby scene is really cute and I loved the bonding between the two couples. It has also helped to bring Naku-Dutta relationship one more step closer.

LOL the baby likes DSP but then who doesn't??? Sherrro Chacha that a cute name for our Leo man'. but before any one jumps at me๐Ÿ˜ฒ'it's chacha only from Munno's perspective๐Ÿ˜†

It's  great when men realize that their wives also have an identity of their own and dreams that need to be fulfilled. The first step to a healthy, long lasting relationship.. "two halves don't make a whole! two complete persons make a whole!" very well said Hammie.๐Ÿ‘

Dutta and Phulwari have a long connection'No thoughts of shaving please Dutta'.otherwise before dealing with Naku ..you'll have to deal with the 200๐Ÿคฃ

His one line for the day was hilarious and potent with meaning at the same time "haan insane se janawar tune hi to mujhe banya hai Naku!" D taking full advantage of N during the telephone conversation'how gleefully wicked ho aap Dutta Shreeram Patil! Ahem Amem'โ˜บ๏ธ

Just curious: what special sandwiches  does Naku make for Dutta'any special filling?

Another amazing episode Hamlet.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

ivy never really thought about what she puts in but i guess lots of love drizzled with loads of shy looks ,and lowering of eyes...i.e subtle love potion/nectar... waise he'll eat any thing she gives him ..such a baby he is.  thanks for the feed back mate...xxhammie 

Hamlet53 thumbnail
yes its my mate ivy ..listen thank you once again my dear friend ..you give such a boost to my will to write ..i do crack up once a while and suffer from glitches..but recently have been sligtly better and with it..yes leo man will be with you tommorrow one i ave done th Proof read..catch it if you can absolutely love your brilliant comments.  

Chapter20

Another brilliant episode, Hammie๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ. Thanks for the pm and update.๐Ÿค—

Tasha is like One soul and one heart beating in two people. Naku is dutta's Need and not just his want'excellent way of putting it Hammie.

Naku choosing her outfit and dressing up for Dutta and he power dressing for her. Sigh. So beautifully written that it's easy to imagine Mishal and Mahi in these scenes.

Lauren is turning out to be a big pain๐Ÿ˜ก..hope she does not go and fall with our Leo Man. Won't be surprised'.hamare saab hain hee isse ๐Ÿ˜†

Loved the Tasha and Batasha moments.

thanks mate ..for some reason ivy .. all your comments  doesn't allow me to do feed back under your comments I was wondering why ? that's why i just gave broad comments .much lovexxxhammie
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: brvr

"Gaya bhains pani me"  ๐Ÿ˜†    Here i was waiting to see dutta donning the stalker role nd maybe even camping outside the hospital compund nd what not, but what do u get? he has decided to stay aloof with his fiancee๐Ÿคข. haaahaa Sweeny Todd...undher ho jye ga for being a perv!

On one hand he is desperate to be with her but is firm to discipline his need, Nakku on the other hand is longing to be close with him for the little time left. Yeh kya locha hain? Both are thinking on opposite lines. I thought people would try nd spend as much time together as possible so that they can treasure these memories when seperated. But dutta will do his own thing. I pity nakku that when she needs[wants?] him the most he is backing off๐Ÿ˜”. I wonder what was the point in not allowing naku to accompany her parents after the sagai when he culd have sent her packing off, atleast she would have spent some time with her parents before her marriage nd he could have been successfully disciplining his needs. BTW, when r they tying the knot? any dates dear? gosh talk about having a moan! please let me know one deals with his moods..you know he does his own thing..he'll do what he pleases..do you now you are the third peron who wants them married..they haven't thought about it yet..so i guess when they have any ideas he'll probably talk aboutit wit his mum..

God!! nakku fails to recognize him in his new curt sharp look. ๐Ÿ˜ƒHaha! he is curious to hear from nakku for his new look, but our sherni is happy with his sher-e-pathani look, bechara! Oh! the whole of PN is fida over his looks nd he continues to ignore her at the dining area even thou' he is ready to smother her anytime, junglee man acting gentleman๐Ÿ˜›. lovvve that remark haaa me enjoying this read haaha.yesss she loves the sher the wild one!right choice Naku!  

Atleast he takes naku with him for the hospital trip. Thank heavens! for small mercies. Naku still waitin for his attention but has to wait for this sweet song on the radio which melts him a bit, he atlast holds her hand, that is what he is supposed to be doing, gadha ka gadha he rahega. haaahaaabut of course ab tu filmi songs sun ke turn on hota hai,at least he has made some head way..be thankful Oh God! lauren doesnt let go of any opportunity from [wo]manhandling dutta nd in front of nakku. To top it now she advices her to be wary of the many women [like her i guess] who culd end up having an affair with dutta. Nakku needs no warning as her man is one of a kind, one woman's man, hope he lives up to this reputation.

yeah but she goody goody girl will ignore that advise .I guess she believes in trust

Wow! this will be fun, dutta a tutor to some rebellious youngsters of mixed gender. He has his hands full. This would be more formidable a job than the one in the frontline. Good for him! now he will be having young girls swooning for his attention๐Ÿ˜‰.

oye bas ahjao one track mind!

Naku is the sister baji didnt have, im sure. She is such a sweetheart never failing him, even with so much happening in her life. It was hilarious nd emotional. Baji too not failin to notice dutta's new look and wanting to wear his blazer for his date, gosh! he is ultimate drama master. Dutta's frock remark was too funny๐Ÿคฃ, im imagining already. Baji will be missing the two dear friends during the hearing. Atleast roops would be there, that's not bad too. well Roops will get her chanceto do her bit for suporting Baji

Dutta nd his mother in sync with baji nd roops relationship, dutta's farsighted nd liberal thinking regarding educating women nd its reasons is praiseworthy. oh yes seems Naku threatened him well and proper when she spoke her mind about equality issues

Oh! nakku, unable to control her emotions, poor girl. Dutta also im sure trying to hide his emotions...nd the precap is equally glum, sigh! yesss sorry dear...kahani mein twist. wait for next UD

Apologies for the delay in commenting hammie, will wait for the next with bated breath, TC .,  thankyou for your much awaited comments ..xxxhammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail
[QUOTE=mnx12]

Nice update๐Ÿ‘ Good to see Datta cleared all his medical tests, teaching to students is always interesting, Left Right Left, on SAB was my favourite show, this incident reminded me that show. Naku & Datta both will go back to their respective jobs, what happens aftr that. Thanks for the PM, Waiting for the next part๐Ÿ˜Š

hellooo meenakshi..thank you for liking the UD...Left Right Left? what was that?a serial if it was about the Army .I wish I'd seen it...what happens/even they both and myself are not sure..lets see how it pans out...thanks again for your great comments ..with love xxhammie