Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

This scene was Edited or it was offscreen .

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Aiyyooo Maan hadn't kissed Geet on her shirt, he took off her pin from her dupatta by mouth, oieee ma so sexyyy, go check guys...

Muniza
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: muniza75

Arey don't worry Arpu saasu, woh jeeja ke saath kuch nahin kurne ki, disgusting keh ke bhaag jaayegi...

Muniza

yaar I am feeling now biji might say when the cover will be blown ki nandini ki shaadi dev se karaa dete hai dono bahne ek hi ghar mein. hey meri NT kahaa ho aao please😭
maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Aiyyooo Maan hadn't kissed Geet on her shirt, he took off her pin from her dupatta by mouth, oieee ma so sexyyy, go check guys...

Muniza

Waah aap kitna dhyan se dekh rahe ho...😊

You know what i just realised that maybe they decided to show the SR in the barn because how can we forget the barn night which redefined their relationship...and rendered Maan as the saviour and soulmate of Geet...😊

--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
SR...

Edited by --Nargis-- - 12 years ago
Infinitedreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: maaneet_pisces

Waah aap kitna dhyan se dekh rahe ho...😊

You know what i just realised that maybe they decided to show the SR in the barn because how can we forget the barn night which redefined their relationship...and rendered Maan as the saviour and soulmate of Geet...😊

Yes i just checked now, and even showed Shivi, and she agreed me as well...You can see how he took off pin, and released her dupatta...That why i was like why he kissed on her shirt, it seems silly to me...

Omg you really said right, i am totally agree with you, that's why they had chose that place, good idea right...They had closed RTM loop, and also showed new beginning of life at barn to close that loop as well...

Muniza
Infinitedreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: -honeydew-

Chandi isko kash Interview chahiye ... laado na ...πŸ˜†

Kya laddo hai, laa do na, if they would agree to give together, why i would be worry then...

Muniza
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Yes i just checked now, and even showed Shivi, and she agreed me as well...You can see how he took off pin, and released her dupatta...That why i was like why he kissed on her shirt, it seems silly to me...

Omg you really said right, i am totally agree with you, that's why they had chose that place, good idea right...They had closed RTM loop, and also showed new beginning of life at barn to close that loop as well...

Muniza

yes, yes, if u notice his mouth opens widely when his lips touch her shoulder only indicates that he was tryin to get the pin off. Not only that had there been no pin there, the durin all of that running that duppata would have fell off...BUT if u notice he unties her dori's...then right after that, he goes to her shoulder where the dupatta is...and then takes off the dupatta...
i mean it doesn't make sense if he kissed her on her dress...

all i will say is that there is more left...wait and watch.πŸ˜ƒ
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wah Munni...brilliant observation...i just saw it...makes total sense...i too was wondering why he would kiss her khameez... now it makes sense!!   πŸ‘
Infinitedreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Nargis--

Wah Munni...brilliant observation...i just saw it...makes total sense...i too was wondering why he would kiss her khameez... now it makes sense!!   πŸ‘

Thanks Nags, i watched the scene again and observed that he actually hadn't kissed, he loosened her dupatta by opened the pin from his mouth...yes it makes sense...

Muniza