Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: abhaylove

hema why cant i see her siggy ..aise kya hey zo anmol ke neeyat kharab ho gaye hey

usse shabdo mein nahin keh sakte , its action packed ROFLu have to watch itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Look at my post on 2nd page & you will understand what I meant ANMOL & RUPA & Archi..and all my bratty friends..πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Ya. Being in the coffin is such a boon for her now isn't it? πŸ˜†
I think Maithili will kill Sid 😭

She just used sid to get pia now that she has pia so maybe she will kill him I feelOuchOuch
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Look at my post on 2nd page & you will understand what I meant ANMOL & RUPA & Archi..and all my bratty friends..πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

Hema i read dear but sanju ke sigge mujhe kyu nahe deekhae detha hey ...aise kya hey ...i am curious to know ..tell me hemaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
so kekta mai is now finally back to her self πŸ˜†...from here the show takes her FAMOUS messy turn where u can't expect any logic...just keep watching how kekta maiya bakes her half rolled cake of idiotism and draggging it until it dies of thirst πŸ˜†πŸ€£
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: vivluv

She just used sid to get pia now that she has pia so maybe she will kill him I feel

You think so too right? I also feel that Maithili is the mastermind behind all this. She used Sid to get her Pia so that she can be powerful and Sid agreed maybe because he loves Maithili and hates Abhay
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: intruderfast

want both , ek ladki se dil nahin bharta , πŸ˜›πŸ€£pia ko toh bahut manan padega yaar , maithli toh opportunist lagti hain, she will gladly comeπŸ˜‰

U have to just select one either metz or pia n stick to one πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kisivaj

thx for sharing the link...

omg i want to see suku's acting in negative role...its kind of amusing to see her like this...
she always portrays the role of an innocent sweet girl...i kind of want to see how she acts like maithili...im excited abt this...and she romancing with sid...omg...cool...oh i want to see more of her scenes with sid, it will be amazing...but sadly sid wont be there too long to romance with her...

oh she ll be fabulous...i hv sn er play a grey shaded role in AJMBHK..n she was fab. πŸ˜ƒ we ll enjoy that acting part thoroughly.
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: abhaylove

Hema i read dear but sanju ke sigge mujhe kyu nahe deekhae detha hey ...aise kya hey ...i am curious to know ..tell me hemaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Areey buddhu..uss siggy mein KISSING NAHIN DEKHA KYAAa..???πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜†..I am getting all ABHIYA desires ..again..you see...😍
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vivluv

U have to just select one either metz or pia n stick to one πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

nooo, i am not a one woman man, abhi i am a khulla saand so can have anyone🀣
or metz and pia kyun , i want , t ,misha , panchiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†