Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: karsri

[Vandita should remind ajit all the help arman did for them that too after he ruined their lives. She should talk to manv and ajit both and get the misunderstandings cleared... She should talk to archana and take her help..

I agree , Archana should step in ..She can  sort it out between Ajit and manav .But Manav has become  very protective  of her ..He keeps her at home all the time because of her health ...

I have a feeling that in future she will join Manav's work ...
Tanyaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: lunza

voted for satish ...
He is doing such a fab job of balancing his relations .. with his wife and ArMan ...
Varsha should thank her stars for getting a gem of a husband .. and manav for having such a wonderful friend in satish ...

very well said Lunzi ...
Satish is a gem ...👏
karsri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhallarox

karsri I agree with your post. Just one small question who was vivek? Also, the scene with MAnav and Satish were cut off when I watched it (I guess I went to the link without the part with Manav and Satish) I'm curious to know what Satish said to Manav that was rude. If you would mind telling me it would be great😊 I was upset at Ajit's behaviour today. He did not need to get so harsh on Manav. He should have approached it a bit calmer. Anyway with Vinod informing Ajit this which I loved Vinod for do you think Ajit will ask forgiveness from Manav?

sorry it is vinod not vivek.   When manav asked satish about versha he just ignored/changed the topic and was leaving. Manav stopped satish and asked him, am i become outsider to you whenever i ask about versha you r just ignoring the topic. Satish said i want to stay away from frustrations, problems, etc... just want to keep the professional relationship (the way it is). that way we both will be happy. Manav said he understands and thanks him again for helping. Manav was sad. Satish wasn't rude. I just didn't like it. Satish knows how manav cares for everyone what all he has done for versha... It is my opinion. If u can watch it online u might feel different.

omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hello everyone😊

Scenes i like:
1. I like the Archu- Mano scene.
I dont know why but even if Archu is closer to Sulo, i like to see her bonding with her daddy more. I think Archu is secretly Mano's laadli.
Archu is really a gud child. I liked the way she apologized n gave her dad the respect he rightly deserves.
2. Happy to see Ajit working n having a grip of his life n i was happy when he told Manav to stop jumping to conclusions n accusing without proofs.👍🏼 I still feel bad for this man. He worked hard for a Manav who was only interested in his family n in laws' saga rather than the business n once Ajit was thrown away, his business got ruined thanks to his negligence n Shibu.
3. I also like Manav sharing his problem with Archu n she proposing to help...
4. Wat i like most was my dear Satish helping Manav again without any fuss n his talk. This is a man who defo knows how to strike a balance in his personal n professional life.👏 He is getting my respect n admiration day in day out. He is neither a joru ka gulaam (like Vinod) though he loves his wife way too much i'll say than any man in PR, he is not impatient n emotionally weak like Manav (he has handled his stubborn n full of attitude mom very well),  nor is he a stone -heart, hardcore businessman like Dharmesh.
 I loved him 2day for telling Manav - he is fed up of tensions n to avoid relationships getting messed up they should just leave things go on the way they are👍🏼. Satish is the only realistic character of this show
Satish is my ⭐️. My vote goes to anyone else coz i dont see his option there.😕
Wat i'm not interested at all.:
 Vaishu- Dharmesh track. A complete bore. It is as if CVs r struggling to come up with ideas  to give Dharmesh some scenes. Give us a break yaar. That Varun kidnapping🥱 was the most pathetic n now signing divorce track!
Now is it me or some here are fed up too to see the same struggles going on n on? I mean these things have already been showed again n again , no novelty n at the end one stops feeling moved or touched by ArMan miseries. I've completely tuned off my antenna once these scenes are shown😵
To b honest PR has stopped stirring the same excitement it used to😭 Getting bored easily. Saving grace is Satish, Ajit at times (the guy is clearly talented) n happy Arman scenes(not their over the top struggling as if they r some kind of Jinx with all turning soy sauce for them)

lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
rasika and her motor mouth ... so she cant forgive manav for calling ajit a thief ... hmph ... if she hates him so much .. why did she live in ajit's place during the time manav was sending in money to run their house .. he did that for more than one year ...

ajit should have actually called her bluff , and told her do what you want , i am going to take manav's order .. I mean seriously , I dont think rasika would have carried out her threat of leaving the house .. where would she go ?
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lunza

rasika and her motor mouth ... so she cant forgive manav for calling ajit a thief ... hmph ... if she hates him so much .. why did she live in ajit's place during the time manav was sending in money to run their house .. he did that for more than one year ...

ajit should have actually called her bluff , and told her do what you want , i am going to take manav's order .. I mean seriously , I dont think rasika would have carried out her threat of leaving the house .. where would she go ?

Yes, very good point lunza Rasika did not need to live at Ajit's place when Manav paid to run their house. Manav has actually done so many favours for the Lokhande Family. But Ajit and Rasika forgot it one go. There was only 1 time where I liked Rasika Aai, the time when she barged in Dharmesh's office (quite a while ago) and she was angry at him for firing the workers for no reason. Otherwise I think Rasika is a complete villain. Also like how you said her motor mouth. She is beginning to act a lot like Savita now.
Tanyaz thumbnail
The best thing would be vandita to find out how rasika ruined manav's order and Vandu would go and tell savita .then we can have both Vandu and savita scream  their heads off at rasika ...
Even Vandu gives it back good when she wanst to ...
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

The best thing would be vandita to find out how rasika ruined manav's order and Vandu would go and tell savita .then we can have both Vandu and savita scream  their heads off at rasika ...

Even Vandu gives it back good when she wanst to ...

That would be great, I would love Savita if she did this. I wonder what Ajit would do if he saw Savita and Vandu screaming at Rasika.
Edited by bhallarox - 13 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

Hello everyone😊
To b honest PR has stopped stirring the same excitement it used to😭 Getting bored easily. Saving grace is Satish, Ajit at times (the guy is clearly talented) n happy Arman scenes(not their over the top struggling as if they r some kind of Jinx with all turning soy sauce for them)

You know Jaanu , I like PR better after Arman's second marriage .The track before just did not make any sense to me .How can a woman who loves a man so much wants to give him to someone else and how can a man who says that he loves this girl so much be so mean and selfish to her ...
Now it is all making much more sense ...

The only bakwaas thing for me is as you said , the bekaar ki sufferings and failures of Manav.Why is Dharmesh now so against him...really really silly ...

karsri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhallarox

Please forgive me Tanya Di have been quite busy today just like you have been. Thanks again for updating dear. My vote goes to Manav today. He was very nice to Manohar and Archana today. I will say with the rift between Ajit and Manav today I was kind of neutral. Here's a reason why I support Ajit: Manav did wrong in suspecting Ajit without a reason. He really had no proof that Ajit was wrong so he kind of accused him of no reason.

Manav did have some proof. Infront of manav, one guy asked Ajit i saw u at gambling place. At that time itself Manav told ajit, with lot of difficult u came out of those bad habits and doing well. If u go back agian u will never come out of it. If u do it again you will loose my friendship. He even told him when u need money take from here. it is your money too. Ajit again went and gambled came
back with lot of money told manav lets use the money in the business. He even told manav I will never stop it. Luck is with me i am making lot of money and i am happy. After all that he saw bank receipt that signed by ajit. What else manav should think. I didn't see manav calling ajit a thief.
it was shibu who said manav called u theif.  Even after all that manav went to ajit house to talk to him. I guess about new business. Ajit came home drunk started fighting with manav... slapped vandu when she try to stop the fight.. Ajit went back gambling and got drunk.. what other proof he needs to be upset with him.  It just a misunderstanding. Ajit thinks manav called him chor. i don't think manav knows ajit thinks like that... If someone sits with them and talk it out everything will get cleared...

It is  how i saw it.